PDA

View Full Version : where in the heck

jovidexter4life
07-05-2005, 07:44 PM
can u get Dexters Necklace he wears in the cant repeat video. I mean im not looking for the exact one but something like it. its like a chain necklace with a lock on the end of it. Ive looked practically anywhere. does anyone know any sites for it. i can find dinky ones but not like the one he wears

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-06-2005, 02:16 PM
He wears that same one all the time

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-06-2005, 02:18 PM
I have a chain necklace, but mine is silver not like this one as this one is black

http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=238002&RN=187

Cejus
07-06-2005, 02:21 PM
I like this necklace, too, it's awsome! Dexter seems to wear it all the time, everywhere... it's like his famous t-shirt hehe (shit, I've got no photos of that t-shirt, but hope you know which one I mean; He wears it on almost every concert :rolleyes: )

Preecey
07-06-2005, 02:23 PM
I noticed it too, it's pretty cool.

Gayman
07-06-2005, 02:57 PM
I've been looking the necklase he use to have....and haven't found one yet :(
He use to wear a black t-shirt with some logo on the left side of his chest(looking from Dexters point of wiew...from ours it's right)are we talking about the same shirt and does he still wear that!!!! :eek:

Cejus
07-06-2005, 10:49 PM
I've been looking the necklase he use to have....and haven't found one yet :(
He use to wear a black t-shirt with some logo on the left side of his chest(looking from Dexters point of wiew...from ours it's right)are we talking about the same shirt and does he still wear that!!!! :eek:
Yeah, exactly, I meant this t-shirt hahahaha. He wore this shirt on the only concert I've been to (Barcelona 2004), and I've seen a lot of pics and videos from other shows, and it's the same t-shirt!! Amazing :D