PDA

View Full Version : London 2012

Dexter Powerhead
07-06-2005, 07:40 AM
Congratulations UK people, i'm from madrid and i prefer you than the fucking french people of Paris...............our bad luck were your good luck......congratulations...........i'll be in your town in 2012.............................................. .....................MADRID 2016 HERE WE GO       

clokey43
07-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Ha ha ha, yeah go LONDON! The best thing is the fact we beat the French......oH AGAIN. I personlly dont care if the olympics are in London or the north friggin pole as long as we beat the French. Oh well, more tourists pouring through my lil town!

Green_Day
07-08-2005, 01:01 PM
why do u hate french ppl?

WebDudette
07-08-2005, 01:04 PM
As far as i can tell she never said she hated the French mabey she just beleives in friendly rivalry.

Green_Day
07-08-2005, 01:11 PM
"fucking french ppl" doesn't sound friendly (at least to me)

Noodles is gay
07-08-2005, 03:20 PM
"fucking french ppl" doesn't sound friendly (at least to me)

yeah, well everyone hates the french; get over it.

Noodles is gay
07-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Ha ha ha, yeah go LONDON! The best thing is the fact we beat the French......oH AGAIN.

but this is only the first time - it was blue verses red remember! BLUE team v. RED team! :rolleyes:

Preecey
07-08-2005, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't have minded it going to Madrid, actually. I like Spain (and I'm not sucking up to the Spanish people in here, before you all start).

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-08-2005, 08:13 PM
yeah, well everyone hates the french; get over it.

I don't hate the French. I just hate talking to most of them about France.

dextermyideal
07-22-2005, 05:25 AM
I'm french, but i prefer JO take part in london than in paris...

i hate this stupid tradition who take part just for earn money... that's not a sporting competitionn that's just a politic competition!

clokey43
07-22-2005, 10:15 AM
Sorry I didnt say I hated the French, I am well gald we beat them. Not only that I live in Dover (26miles from France) this makes me closer to them that the capital. From the French ive met and ive met loads they generally ok some are annoying but happens in all nations. Living so close its good to get 1 over them.

felix_leiter
07-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Yeah hurray for london! Oh no, wait a second, the olympics are actually a bad thing for London and Londoners.

There'll be sports facilities which will decay five minutes after the games finish and end up like the shitty Crystal Palace complex.

There'll be new infrastructure and transport links that should be created anyway.

There'll be a load of pricks coming to the city in 7 years time.

There'll be hundreds of pounds added to the council tax bill for about 20 years to come to break even.

What a great deal for Londoners