PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of Darkness

ironmaiden650
11-12-2004, 06:52 PM
My band is a thrash/heavy metal band and is going to be huge.
I play guitar and sing, and I have another guitarist, a bassist, and a drummer (so a basic '80s band) I'll have to admit that i dont really like punk that much. its mostly theatrics and emo shit (ex: tear tatoos) that's why I can't stand good charlotte or green day. HOWEVER, I love the offspring. so when my band plays at concerts, we usually play an even amount of songs from each of the following bands (the songs next to them are my favorite ones to play live):
Metallica-Fade to Black
Iron Maiden-Hallowed be Thy Name
Van Halen-Panama
The Offspring-The Kids Aren't Alright
Guns N' Roses-Welcome to the jungle
Velvet Revolver-Dirty little thing

babycraze{Angie}
11-24-2004, 08:02 PM
WHAT THE MUTHAFUCKIN' SHIT MAN?!?!?!?!?!?!? I LOVE GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but newayz, that's kul about ur band, i like sum 80s stuff, sum bands u cover song off of are kul, and im gonna start up a band myself, me and my crew, we're not exactly a labeled band, we want to be metal/heavy metal/industrial metal (since i really like Marilyn Manson)/punk/ hardcore punk/hard rock and that's as far as i can think of......
OH SHIT! WAIT! and Doom Metal too! CUZ I FUCKIN' LOVE EIGHTEEN VISIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yea! *rocks out* fuckin' badass band.
we're basically all gonna sing, we're still thinking if we should make our own songs in every track on 1 album or if we should have our seperate ones. but for sure, for sure, ima be bass, my friend'll be regular guitar, my other friend'll be drums, and the other will mostly be the lead singer but on other songs, we'll have our own thing going.