PDA

View Full Version : This is weird...

St. Jimmy
07-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Weird...................

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Cammie predicts the future: This thread will be dead soon.....

Cejus
07-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Cammie = http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Cejus/adivina.gif

hehe

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Cammie = http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Cejus/adivina.gif

hehe

LOLZZZZZZ

HAHAHAAHA

That was wicked........... :D

Aimeht
07-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Yes, you are wierd.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Yes, you are wierd.

Me, why?

10 character

RonWelty
07-06-2005, 01:13 PM
@ camilamazed

u have to say something in any thread that u see ? cmon ...thats stupid ... or do u feel happy cuz u have 6000 or 7000 posts ? :x 50 % arent about the offspring .... thats lame ..my opinion ...

Aimeht
07-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Me, why?

10 character
Not you. =P

St. Jimmy.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 01:17 PM
@ camilamazed

u have to say something in any thread that u see ? cmon ...thats stupid ... or do u feel happy cuz u have 6000 or 7000 posts ? :x 50 % arent about the offspring .... thats lame ..my opinion ...

No, I do not feel happy because of my post number. Do you really think I care about it?

I like to reply all threads, what's the problem in it? I usually reply and read all the threads because I'm here to practice my English. I have already said that.Plus, I like to talk to different people.That's all.

m00se
07-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Isaac Newton was born on 4 January 1643 (although by the calendar in use at the time of his birth he was born on Christmas Day 1642, dates in this biography are those of today's 'corrected' Gregorian calendar, adopted in Britain in 1752) - in the manor house in Woolsthorpe, Lincolnshire, three months after his father's death. He was so tiny that no one expected him to survive. When Newton was three years old, his mother remarried, an event which improved her situation, and led to three more children, but which deprived Isaac of a mother. His stepfather, the Reverend Mr Smith, would not take the three-year-old Newton along with his mother, and he was left at Woolsthorpe with his grandparents.

We know little about Newton's pre-teen years, other than that he attended day schools in the neighbouring villages of Skillington and Stoke. In August 1653, when Newton was 10, the Reverend Smith died and Isaac's mother returned to Woolsthorpe. At the age of 12, Newton was sent to grammar school in Grantham. Here he got the standard education of the time, which included Latin and Greek, and some Bible studies - taught at the time to reinforce the Protestant faith in England. He was placed in the bottom class at Grantham, but a playground fight that he won due to sheer spirit began a rise to the top of the school.

He mostly kept his own company, as he was a 'sober, silent, thinking lad', and when he did associate with others, it was nearly always with girls. He is remembered from that time in Grantham for 'his strange inventions and extraordinary inclination for mechanical works'. Among these were a windmill powered by a treadmill run by a mouse - the latter urged on by tugs on a string tied to its tail - dolls' furniture for the girls at Newton's school, and a little four-wheeled vehicle for himself, which ran by crank, which he could turn while sitting in it.

When he turned 17, Newton's mother called him home to Woolsthorpe, and appointed a trusty servant to teach him about real life - running the farm. Newton did not take well to this. Set to watch the sheep, he would instead build model waterwheels, and other gadgets, and the sheep would often escape. His uncle and his school master watched all this from a distance, and strongly recommended that Newton's mother send him back to school to prepare for university. She conceded when the school master agreed to drop the fee for school attendance.

China Boy
07-06-2005, 01:26 PM
t*[*E?*i^b`XN[j]

26F\\ǻ3C`obNCg@\tǴ fl?^TFTJ[tfBXvC?<sum>BNj?A?**Dž/Gǃ<sum>DZ?Ǚ?Ǵ^b`XN[DžǻǡǃǢNj<sum>B
Xs[J[

XeITEh?yǵfiDZ?Ǚ?ǴNj<sum>B
d<pi>{^
{^
[\{^EA{^EB{^EX{^EY{^EL {^ER{^EX^[g{^EZNg{^]
}CN

<pi>?p}CNB?ǂqǻǫ<pi>??Q[?iflDZ?ǙoNj<sum>B
{[
GBAJ[gbW<sum>ǵǛ?

Q[{[CAhoXpJ[gbW?<sum>ǵǛNj<sum>B

ŶQ[{[CJ[pEQ[{[CJ[*EQ[{[CpJ[gbW<=gp?ǴNj<pi>B
[dv
d<pi>v

This is also weird

SkyRocker
07-06-2005, 01:27 PM
People seems to be really bored here...

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 01:29 PM
People seems to be really bored here...

You're right.And not happy about that they try to get other people bored......

:mad:

SkyRocker
07-06-2005, 01:34 PM
You're right.And not happy about that they try to get other people bored......

:mad:
Come on, aren't you the "always smilling" girl ? don't get bored by st.jimmy, poor guy, just a little retarded, we must be nice with him...no we don't.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Come on, aren't you the "always smilling" girl ? don't get bored by st.jimmy, poor guy, just a little retarded, we must be nice with him...no we don't.
naaah. I'm not bored because of this thread. I'm just pissed at some complaining kids on the metrosexual thread.

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-06-2005, 03:55 PM
So....what exactly is this thread about i got lost on the first post.....