PDA

View Full Version : Anya is a complete fucking moron, and she's fat and ugly too

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 11:57 AM
To date, she has posted 1,555 times in the "Say something about the person above you" thread, 488 times in the "What are you currently listening to?" thread, 439 times in the "Say whatevers on your mind" thread and 335 times in the "+/-" thread.

That means she's made a retarded and pointless one-line comment about whoever posted before her in a stupid thread one thousand five hundred and fifty five times! She posted whatever song she was listening to four hundred and eighty eight times, knowing full well that nobody is actually going to read it or care. She made four hundred and thirty nine stupid random bullshit posts in a thread nobody bothers to read, but just use to post their own stupid random bullshit nobodies going to read. And she posted in that retarded plus/minus game three hundred and thirty five times, as if anybody gives a squirt of piss what the ups and downs of living life as a dirty tijuanan beaner are.

This means she's made a subtotal of two thousand eight hundred and seventeen utterly worthless and pointless posts. And that's not even counting all the other worthless posts she's made in other topics. That's just the 2,817 posts that can be counted as definately worthless at first glance, and that's out of a total of 5,312 posts. It's over half her fucking posts! And taking this into account, we must find it hard to believe that there's a remote possibility her other 2,495 posts aren't all retarded and worthless as well.

Christ, I mean, I'd think she didn't deserve to live even if I didn't know how disgusting ugly she was. And her horrible horrible looks only add to the fucking list of reasons her life should be revoked.

THE FUCKING LIST OF REASONS ANYA'S LIFE DESERVES TO BE REVOKED

1. Everything she says is stupid, worthless, and retarded....
2. She's hideously ugly.
3. She's as fat as a whale.
4. She's a dirty Mexican.

Hamer
07-06-2005, 12:03 PM
And you went through the trouble to research this and post about it.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 12:09 PM
I thought you were leaving the forum after that lame thread you made.

*opens the door and stands to the side of it*

Nobodies stopping you.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 12:13 PM
So? You have 2,527 posts where you basically insult everyone.

0r4ng3
07-06-2005, 12:15 PM
I see nothing wrong with that.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 12:15 PM
If you think I just insult everyone, you're obviously a moron who deserves to get insulted, and so are all your friends.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 12:16 PM
That's a good example. That's what you say every day.

Green_Day
07-06-2005, 12:17 PM

i think that's all

St. Jimmy
07-06-2005, 12:39 PM
I agree, with what SinStudly said.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Ok, maybe she doesn't contribute much, but this is an open forum. People are allowed to do as they please. Plus, taking the piss out of people for the sheer sake of enjoyment and satifaction is just as wrong.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 12:46 PM
This isn't a question of right and wrong. This is a question of "Who's a worthwhile human being, and who's a retarded ugly Mexican waste of organic material who doesn't deserve to live"

Preecey
07-06-2005, 12:50 PM
This isn't a question of right and wrong. This is a question of "Who's a worthwhile human being, and who's a retarded ugly Mexican waste of organic material who doesn't deserve to live"
Well with the fact that you singled her out and spent your own time looking up all her posts to see whether her points were valid or not doesn't put up a good case for yourself, either.

killer_queen
07-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Why are you starting a thread about someone who doesn't deserve to live? Isn't it meaningless?

notoriousdoc
07-06-2005, 12:52 PM
To date, she has posted 1,555 times in the "Say something about the person above you" thread, 488 times in the "What are you currently listening to?" thread, 439 times in the "Say whatevers on your mind" thread and 335 times in the "+/-" thread.

That means she's made a retarded and pointless one-line comment about whoever posted before her in a stupid thread one thousand five hundred and fifty five times! She posted whatever song she was listening to four hundred and eighty eight times, knowing full well that nobody is actually going to read it or care. She made four hundred and thirty nine stupid random bullshit posts in a thread nobody bothers to read, but just use to post their own stupid random bullshit nobodies going to read. And she posted in that retarded plus/minus game three hundred and thirty five times, as if anybody gives a squirt of piss what the ups and downs of living life as a dirty tijuanan beaner are.

This means she's made a subtotal of two thousand eight hundred and seventeen utterly worthless and pointless posts. And that's not even counting all the other worthless posts she's made in other topics. That's just the 2,817 posts that can be counted as definately worthless at first glance, and that's out of a total of 5,312 posts. It's over half her fucking posts! And taking this into account, we must find it hard to believe that there's a remote possibility her other 2,495 posts aren't all retarded and worthless as well.

Christ, I mean, I'd think she didn't deserve to live even if I didn't know how disgusting ugly she was. And her horrible horrible looks only add to the fucking list of reasons her life should be revoked.

2. She's hideously ugly.

Is that worse than me?

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Yes, notdoc. But only because you're not a Mexican. Otherwise you'd be equally worthless.

shadowind
07-06-2005, 12:54 PM
i just found out something

almost everybody on these forums are morons

notoriousdoc
07-06-2005, 12:55 PM
i just found out something

almost everybody on these forums are morons
Damn right, you included

And thank god for my non-Mexicanism

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Well with the fact that you singled her out and spent your own time looking up all her posts to see whether her points were valid or not doesn't put up a good case for yourself, either.

If you were anybody decent I'd argue the point with you, and explain to you how I found those numbers without intentionally looking for them, but I thought it would be more funny to watch how righteously indignant you got if I just banned you from Apocalyptica and ignored you instead.

Lolz0rz.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 01:05 PM
If you were anybody decent I'd argue the point with you, and explain to you how I found those numbers without intentionally looking for them, but I thought it would be more funny to watch how righteously indignant you got if I just banned you from Apocalyptica and ignored you instead.

Lolz0rz.
Meh, I was just stating a point. Maybe you should think of considering what I've said instead of dismissiing me of not being 'anybody decent'.

shadowind
07-06-2005, 01:05 PM
I just banned you from Apocalyptica and ignored you instead.
Lolz0rz.

apocalypitca sucks
why would he be upset if he got banned from such a place

Linda
07-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Geesh, what a fucking pathetic topic. :rolleyes:

shadowind
07-06-2005, 01:18 PM
.....yep.... thats obvious

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Meh, I was just stating a point. Maybe you should think of considering what I've said instead of dismissiing me of not being 'anybody decent'.

Exactly what I would do if I considered you a person. Shit, if you weren't a non-entity to me I'd actually feel embarrassed to dismiss you like that, like I'd admitted defeat.

I was about to ask that. hmmm

I was curious as to who were the biggest idiots on the forum, so I clicked those "Who Posted?" links next to the big giant retarded threads, and noticed than Anya came up as a top poster in all of them.

blah blah blah

Aren't you supposed to be ignoring me, you stupid hag?

Preecey
07-06-2005, 01:27 PM
Exactly what I would do if I considered you a person. Shit, if you weren't a non-entity to me I'd actually feel embarrassed to dismiss you like that, like I'd admitted defeat.
...yet you have still given no valid reason for the fact that you post insults all the fucking time. And the fact you actually expect me to be some geekish retard who is shit scared of being turfed out of Apocalyptica (oh heavens no!) is laughable. Your existance is completley meaningless.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 01:33 PM
a) I have no plans to give you any accounting for my actions, nor have I expressed any such plans.
b) I don't expect you to be scared of being turfed out, and even if I did it would be rather redundant since I already turfed you out well before I told you so. In fact, I think the act of dismissing you here, then kickbanning you on another website was wholly cowardly and despicable, and I'd never stoop to doing it to another human being. Which is exactly why I did it to you.
c) If you want to try for the moral high-ground and act like you're above me because I insult people, you shouldn't be in this thread at all.
d) You're an idiot.
e) Stop posting.
f) Consider suicide.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 01:40 PM
c) If you want to try for the moral high-ground and act like you're above me because I insult people, you shouldn't be in this thread at all.

I wasn't actually trying to get any moral high ground. I don't even have a high opinion of myself. I was simply saying that you are in no position to claim that someone else has no right to post. Besides, a persons looks should be an irrelevant issue on a forum.

d) You're an idiot.
Granted.

e) Stop posting.
No.

f) Consider suicide.
Fuck you.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 01:44 PM
I was just stating a point. Maybe you should think of considering what I've said instead of dismissiing me

http://www.weberspump.com/acatalog/h5redrubberhose.jpghttp://www.baz.com/wendy/personal/PICS/garage.jpg

Preecey
07-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Oh yeah, that soooo pwned me. N00b.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 01:50 PM
All the sarcastic e-lingo in the world will not alter the fact that you should take your own life.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 01:54 PM
All the sarcastic e-lingo in the world will not alter the fact that you should take your own life.
Just because some retard, who doesn't even know me, tells me to commit suicide, it doesn't mean I'm going to. I'll admit I'm a loser and not really interesting, but then again, you're just as bad. In fact, worse. Get a life, and make constructive critism, you daft prick.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Okay, I'll be constructive.

Think about every woman you've ever approached. Think about that brief look of disgust and revulsion they couldn't help but show before they managed to mask it and quickly compose a gentle way to turn you down... the kind ones, anyway. Think about your parents. Think about the life they could have had if you never existed, think about the life they're living now, because of you. Think about your friends. Think about that annoying friend you have, everybodies got one. Think about all the times you just wished he's piss off. Now, think about all the times you've been that annoying friend. All the times you've known... not felt, not thought, but known that you were annoying the rest of your friends. That they didn't want you around. That they didn't really like you. Now think about all the times they've felt that way and you haven't realised.

Think about your future. Do you have one? Just years and years and endless fuckin years of more disappointment, more regrets, more mistakes. A boring shitty job lined up for you, to eat away the prime of your life, and trust me, a person like you would be lucky if that even adds up to a week. Hours and hours every day of wishing you were at home, or maybe no job. Maybe you'll end up a wandering aimless dole-mole, spending hours and hours of every day sitting at home wishing you had something to do, and money to do it with.

Think about your love-life. You know, you don't feel, deep down inside you know that you're too inferior to actually manage to end up with any woman you actually want. You know that every girlfriend you ever get is going to be a mirror of your own inferiority, flawed, ugly, uninteresting, boring. And you might not know it now, but every time you look into her face you're going to see yourself looking back at you. Your stripped, naked, raw self, screaming in self-loathing. "Why? Why are you doing this to me? What are you doing with her? You don't like her? Is she the best you can get?" And the answer, harsh, and unforgiving in your own mind, will inevitably be "Yes". "So what, are you so weak you need to be with a woman you don't even like? If the best you can do is just her, why are you with anybody at all? Are you so fucking weak you can't live on your own, you need to pretend that you actually love somebody just to get through your miserable fucking days?." And the answer, harsh, and unforgiving in your own mind, will inevitably be "Yes", once more. And that's when you'll start to realise, slowly but surely, that she feels the exact same way about you.

Think about everything I've said. Think about it, and make the decision that deep down inside you know is the right one for you.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 02:22 PM
What you're saying now is a lot more thought out, well written and basically true. If it weren't for the fact that you're trying to convince me to commit suicide I'd say that it was actually pretty good.
But, the plain and simple fact is, I won't commit suicide simply because you tell me to. Although I know you think otherwise, I'm not stupid, and all I was trying to in this thread was stop you from taking the piss out of someone who hasn't actually done anything wrong. Your moral values are irrelevant.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 02:36 PM
Of course you shouldn't kill yourself just because I tell you to. You should kill yourself because what I said was 'basically true', and you'll obviously be saving yourself - and your 'loved ones' a lot of pain and trouble.

My moral values are practically non-existant, let alone relevent. It's logic and intraspection that dictates kicking out the stool is really the only option left for you.

If you're worried it might look like you hit the big S because some retard on an internet forum told you to, you could always stop posting for a month or so before you take the final curtain.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 02:41 PM
No, I don't think I'll bother. And I think this because although I'm not the smartest kid, not the most sensible, the funniest, handsomest or moralistic, at least all the time I've posted on the bbs I haven't made a solitary thread against someone else. I haven't deliberatly tried to offend anyone, nor have I ever taken pleasure out of doing so. I'm not the worst person around, I know far worse people, not least on this forum. And I know I'm not bad enough that I should take my own life. And I know me far more than you do, I think.

notoriousdoc
07-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Sin, yu are a icke adhdo thathoultake all the advic yuhave given oe ds

calmallamadown
07-06-2005, 02:52 PM
You should kill yourself

enough with the threats and insults,; i've had 2 death threats whilst i've been on these boards, and its not clever, but it is funny. do u guys really have nothing better to do (thats not just 2 the ppl in this thread) can't we all just be nice to each other for a change. u guys take everything so seriously. i just wanna be on here and talk about offspring and their music. (i know im on off topic, but im bored :p ) :) hehe

Preecey
07-06-2005, 02:54 PM
enough with the threats and insults,; i've had 2 death threats whilst i've been on these boards, and its not clever, but it is funny. do u guys really have nothing better to do (thats not just 2 the ppl in this thread) can't we all just be nice to each other for a change. u guys take everything so seriously. i just wanna be on here and talk about offspring and their music. (i know im on off topic, but im bored :p ) :) hehe
It just pisses me off when someone slanders someone else for doing exactly what you have just said we all ought to do.

notoriousdoc
07-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Death threats seem to be a way of life for Aussies. Maybe it's just because it's because he lives in a shit hole. It's a pity, he's intelligent but wastes it by acting like a complete idiot and telling everybody who doesn't agree with him to die

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 02:58 PM
So basically the only thing you've got going for you is a lack of cruelty? And what, the fact that you can sleep soundly at night, bathed in your own moral self-righteousness is enough to make you forget that you're completely mediocre in every possible way, your life will undoubtedly be shitty and unfulfilling, and you'll never feel reciprocated love without a shitload of denial, and even then there'll be that niggling little part of your brain constantly telling you you're faking it because you're too weak to face life alone, and too pathetic to end up with anybody you actually want.

Well, good for you, buddy. Keep living, spit in the face of adversity and struggle on through life like the battler you are.

Maybe it'll make up for the fact you'll never, ever feel glad to be alive, and glad to be yourself, all things considered. Maybe it'll even make up for the fact that there'll be ten, maybe twenty days out of your entire life that you don't wake up with a sinking feeling in your guts, realising that whatever you were just experience was a dream and you have to face the disappointment of being yourself for another long day.

Good luck to you, in whatever avenue of life you choose to assault with your presence.

calmallamadown
07-06-2005, 03:06 PM
not sure who that was directed at. sounds like an exert from a novel or something.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 03:06 PM
So basically the only thing you've got going for you is a lack of cruelty? And what, the fact that you can sleep soundly at night, bathed in your own moral self-righteousness

What did I just say?

is enough to make you forget that you're completely mediocre in every possible way,...etcetcetc...weak to face life alone, and too pathetic to end up with anybody you actually want.

That is certainly true. I'll admit you have a point there.

Maybe it'll make up for the fact you'll never, ever feel glad to be alive, and glad to be yourself, all things considered. Maybe it'll even make up for the fact that there'll be ten, maybe twenty days out of your entire life that you don't wake up with a sinking feeling in your guts, realising that whatever you were just experience was a dream and you have to face the disappointment of being yourself for another long day.

I have absolutley no idea what my life will hold, and neither do you. Just because I'm not the smartest doesn't mean my life is ruined. I'm not a perfectionist.

Now stop trying to make this argument personal. This thread should be closed by the mods.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 03:07 PM
not sure who that was directed at. sounds like an exert from a novel or something.
I'm sill not quite sure if he's trying to mentally brake me or prove that Anya should stop posting.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Sin, yu are a icke adhdo thathoultake all the advic yuhave given oe ds

Ah, the magical time in a young boys life when he first discovers the joys of modelling glue.

enough with the threats and insults,; i've had 2 death threats whilst i've been on these boards, and its not clever, but it is funny.

I've made no death threats, only given valuable advice to those who are in the most need of it. There are hundreds of threads here that are full of 'nice' people licking each others asscracks because they're so stupid and gormless and uninteresting they've learned from an early age the only virtue they possess that will actually allow them to make friends is 'niceness', and hence they end up with a bunch of uninteresting, boring nobodies as friends, without an original thought or redeeming quality between them. Why don't you post in one of those threads. And no, I don't consider that kind of 'niceness' a redeeming quality when it's so obviously selfserving. Note ; You should kill yourself for being so fucking stupid.

Now get back to General Offspring Discussion where you belong, 'tard.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 03:10 PM
This thread should be closed by the mods.

Under what grounds? The "No saying mean things that hit too close to pathetic morons with exposed and prominantly displayed nerves" rule?

notoriousdoc
07-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Ah, the magical time in a young boys life when he first discovers the joys of modelling glue.
Yes, it is goooooooooooooooooooooodis ifgi tinot itu

Anya82
07-06-2005, 03:12 PM
man! you're really obssesed with making me feel bad. :rolleyes: But guess what? I don't give a shit about your comments on me. If you're annoyed with my post count, ask the mods to delete all those 'not-worth-reading' posts. whatever! I'm not posting to make you happy. And if you don't like me, fine! I'm not interested in being your friend or anything.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Under what grounds? The "No saying mean things that hit too close to pathetic morons with exposed and prominantly displayed nerves" rule?
I'm not saying that it will be closed, but it should be because basically all you're doing is insulting someone else -someone who hasn't even said anything to you- and denounced them on the basis that they post in threads you don't like. It's not right to go around doing that. I hate to use the word 'bullying', because it sounds so lame, but that's what it is. If you are like this in real life then I think you seriously ought to take a look at yourself before questioning others because you have some serious issues.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Anya, go away. This thread got interesting without needing you in it, go back to those stupid threads you love so much or... or... do whatever the fuck you want, I don't care, just piss off. You're superfleous here.

notoriousdoc
07-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Nazis suck cock

Anya82
07-06-2005, 03:17 PM
omg! you're words are gonna make me cry.......

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Preecey, just a thought. Did people like me beat the everloving shit out of you in high school?

edit ; Anya, cry elsewhere. This thread is doing great without you.

calmallamadown
07-06-2005, 03:18 PM
I've made no death threats,

You should kill yourself for being so fucking stupid.

lol. u have now ;)

Preecey
07-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Preecey, just a thought. Did people like me beat the everloving shit out of you in high school?
Nope. I managed to survive high school pretty well, thanks.

calmallamadown
lol, wish i hadn't got caught up in this argument :| :rolleyes:

JoY
maybe she isn't model-skinny (update; nor am I), maybe she does post a lot of shite that isn't necessarily deep or even remotely intelligent... I seriously think she has a very, VERY pretty face, a beautiful natural skin-colour & on top, she's really very nice. as in; her intentions are generally GOOD. I appreciate that.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 03:20 PM
lol. I'm a fuckin moron

Explain to me how telling somebody they should commit suicide is a "threat". Then explain to me how somebody as stupid as you managed to live this long without forgetting to breathe, or choking on your own saliva.

Green_Day
07-06-2005, 03:20 PM
sin studly... why haven't u been banned yet?

notoriousdoc
07-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Ah, just as this thread gets back on topic, I have nothing against her either. I fact, I like her quite a lot

Preecey
He's too intelligent to have posted something to get him banned. Like he said, he doesn't make death threats, he offers 'advice'.

calmallamadown
i was just thinking the same thing. but he's making me laugh, so its not all bad

Anya82
Anya, cry elsewhere. This thread is doing great without you.
I don't need for your permission to post wherever and whatever i want to. And if you don't like me, and think i'm not worth reading, why making a count of my posts and even making a thread about me?

If you don't want to be bothered with my useless shit, just add me to your ignore list and be happy.

JoY
07-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Green_Day, he has been banned. twice. & THANK FUCKING GOD ON YOUR GODDAM KNEES he's back.

calmallamadown
07-06-2005, 03:24 PM
lets all make threads about how we hate each other, wouldn't that be fun! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Endymion
why would he be banned? there's no rule that says "play nice".

Kerr
maybe she isn't model-skinny (update; nor am I), maybe she does post a lot of shite that isn't necessarily deep or even remotely intelligent... I seriously think she has a very, VERY pretty face, a beautiful natural skin-colour & on top, she's really very nice. as in; her intentions are generally GOOD. I appreciate that.
I think she is quite pretty too.

Preecey: didn't Sin Studly post goatse again somewhere?

JoY
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM
I don't need for your permission to post wherever and whatever i want to. And if you don't like me, and think i'm not worth reading, why making a count of my posts and even making a thread about me?
sweety.. because he's bored & wants to point out reasons WHY he feels that way. he's a man of arguments.

Preecey
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Preecy: didn't Sin Studly post goatse again somewhere?
Yeah, that's pushing it a bit.

Green_Day
07-06-2005, 03:26 PM
i was just thinking the same thing. but he's making me laugh, so its not all bad

he's making me laugh too, he's pathetic.

notoriousdoc
07-06-2005, 03:27 PM
he's making me laugh too, he's pathetic.
You're right about him being pathetic

Anya82
07-06-2005, 03:28 PM
sweety.. because he's bored & wants to point out reasons WHY he feels that way. he's a man of arguments.
i've noticed that, and i thought the same (he's bored). And usually, I would just ignore this thread and continue with my happy life, but I'm bored too. So I'm willing to keep on with Justin's game while i find something interesting to do.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Christ, I can't keep up with the replies to this thread. Okay, here goes.

Dear Whining Faggot Morons,

Stop complaining that I should be banned just because I bring to your attention certain undeniable truths about yourselves. Yes, you are stupid. Yes, you are boring. Yes, you are completely uninteresting in every way, shape or form. This is your problem, not mine. You should be down on your fucking knees thanking the powers that be that you've actually been given the chance to witness human greatness, even if it is just a small glimpse of it through a computer screen, even if most of you will deny it away because you can't handle the bitter crushing weight of your own inferiority. For those of you who can only feel better about yourselves because you're "nice", I pity you. You might be socially inept, mentally retarded, physically hideous, or any combination of the three. Superior people like me have friends who are unique, interesting, viscious, backstabbing, and petty. And I assure you, it's a hell of a lot more fun than everyone sitting around in a circle being extra-super-nice to one another. You should all commit suicide for reasons I've already explained, or won't bother to do so. You should just accept here and now, that yes, I'm smarter than you. Yes, I'm sexier than you. Yes, I'm more socially apt than you, more interesting than you, superior to you in every imaginable way. And yes, I'm right about everything else, so chances are I'm right about the fact that you should all be dead and rotting by now.

Love, Sin Studly

P.S. Anya, go away. There is no 'game' left here for you anymore. Even your own hate threads can replace you with the first moron to come along and start mouthing shit, and be better off. You bring nothing beneficial to any thread you post in, and I'm willing to bet you bring nothing beneficial to any real life conversation you take part in, or any room you happen to step into. Not only are you a complete waste of organic material, a waste of the oxygen you breath and the food you eat, you're also a waste of the mere space your body takes up.

calmallamadown
07-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Stop complaining

im not complaining anymore. this is thrilling entertainment. (btw, can't be arsed reading the rest of ur post. ps. double spacing would help ;) )

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 03:42 PM
(btw, can't be arsed reading the rest of ur post. ps. double spacing would help)

Just as God didn't dumb down the bible for morons like you, I shant be dumbing down the Scriptures of Sin Studly.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Only pussies use double spacing.

RXP
07-06-2005, 03:45 PM
It's pretty lame that you go to the extent to complie this thread tho. No even pretty lame.... extremely lame. She's fat, sure. But you're skinny and have a shit body. None of us are perfect. Some think they are, but clearly aren't.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Just because your not perfect doesn't mean other people aren't.

calmallamadown
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Just as God didn't dumb down the bible for morons like you, actually, there are many different versions of the bible to suit morons like me, ; for kids, and in "street" language, and youth bibles. so in a way you can! ha.

I shant be dumbing down the Scriptures of Sin Studly.

and quit talking about ur self in 3rd person. moron

JoY
07-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Just because your not perfect doesn't mean other people aren't.
let's just state that you CERTAINLY aren't.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Me not perfect? If I didn't know better I would think that you were right.

Anya82
07-06-2005, 03:49 PM
I like the way I am. If you think I don't deserve to live, I don't care. Your opinion does not change the world, cause you're not the center of it. I think it's sad your vision of "having friends". I prefer the way I live friendship, even if you think we're a bunch of morons because we DO like each other. And I'm sure you're gonna post something telling me that I'm stupid and saying again that "you're superior" or anything like that. And that's because you live in closed world, and you're not willing to open your mind and you only think in yourself, living in loneliness and hidding it behind a "I'm better than you" mask, trying to feel powerful and intimidate others, so nobody will discover your weekness and what you care about. But you have to deal with all the weight of life on your shoulders, all by yourself. Something I really find sad.

Psychologists say that all those who pretend to be the strongest of all, in reality, they are very weak people.

RXP
07-06-2005, 03:50 PM
I really like Justin tho. Like on MSN he's a total different person. When you want someone to chat random shit to, he's there. But the shit he posts on the BBS is just out of order. And no one says anything to him to my knowledge.

I mean sure she's fat. But she does have a pretty face and to be fair someone who hasn't gotten a decent body themselves shoudln't be going telling other people theyr'e fat.

calmallamadown
07-06-2005, 03:51 PM
I like the way I am. If you think I don't deserve to live, I don't care. Your opinion does not change the world, cause you're not the center of it. I think it's sad your vision of "having friends". I prefer the way I live friendship, even if you think we're a bunch of morons because we DO like each other. And I'm sure you're gonna post something telling me that I'm stupid and saying again that "you're superior" or anything like that. And that's because you live in closed world, and you're not willing to open your mind and you only think in yourself, living in loneliness and hidding it behind a "I'm better than you" mask, trying to feel powerful and intimidate others, so nobody will discover your weekness and what you care about. But you have to deal with all the weight of life on your shoulders, all by yourself. Something I really find sad.

Psychologists say that all those who pretend to be the strongest of all, in reality, they are very weak people.

right on, sister! :p you go girl! :)
hehe. i've been wanting to say that for a while. :cool:

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 03:52 PM

Did your pshycologist tell you this?

Anya82
07-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Did your pshycologist tell you this?
Actually don't. I read about it somewhere.
In fact I don't have a psycologist, but I think it's a good thing to have one. I don't find embarrasing that someone has a psycologist.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Anya, once again I must point out that your presence in this thread is completely and utterly worthless since Preecey came along.

But you're skinny and have a shit body. None of us are perfect. Some think they are, but clearly aren't.

Once again I must remind you that you're a fag bodybuilder, and your idea of a decent body is the type that would make the majority of women want to vomit. I direct you to the closest example of perfection your eyes are ever going to see, although I realise they're not going to recognise anything without stretch marks and IM injection site bruising as perfect.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/jus_0044.jpg

calmallamadown
07-06-2005, 03:55 PM
goodnight ppl. enjoy your argument. i have better things to do. sleeping mainly, or i could watch a film, ooh isn't that a good idea. :p :) Yes. anywho. hope no one gets hurt. ;)

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 03:56 PM
I saw Sin's boobie :O.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 03:57 PM
But the shit he posts on the BBS is just out of order. And no one says anything to him to my knowledge.

Are you still whining about that photo album incident? Jesus Christ, Dush. Get over it. So your poor widdle ego got bruised, so everything you thought to be true got spat back in your face, so you realised no female on the bbs has ever said they want to shag you and actually meant it. Big deal, move on with your life.

edit ; and oh shit, this is too priceless not to post.

Mistress Bleak says;
he's just jealous you are white

Anya82
07-06-2005, 04:00 PM
It's a nice thing you like yourself, Sin.
Not that you care, but i don't find you attractive nor ugly.

Sin Studly
07-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Are you still here?

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Haha, Sin, you should know that there is no cranes around to pick her up.

Edit: I can't fuckin spell.

Anya82
07-06-2005, 04:04 PM
yes I am. But don't worry, I'll leave in a couple minutes so you can continue with your happy empty life.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 04:06 PM
At least he's happy.

Anya82
07-06-2005, 04:07 PM
At least he's happy.
IS he?
I'm not sure.

JoY
07-06-2005, 04:07 PM
what's annoying, is that some here suddenly think they stand out in the crowd, because they openly dare to disagree with Justin. ooooo. well, isn't that controversial & scary.

you're not the knights of the scene, loves. your PowerPuff-moment has lasted long enoug now, you're not saving any days here.

Anya, I think you're a baby-doll & if I'd ever meet you, I'd put pink ribbons in your hair, because you have beautiful hair & pink is awesome & it'd look sweet on you. (that made little sense, but try to take it as a compliment. :/)

the_GoDdEsS
07-06-2005, 04:08 PM
God, this thread is going into zillions of directions already. I refuse to discuss shit and get involved in fights so I'll just stand by the statement that the SS exposed flesh is swoonworthy. And no, too much muscle does not look good. But I guess that's a matter of preference.

JoY
07-06-2005, 04:10 PM
And no, too much muscle does not look good. But I guess that's a matter of preference.
my thought exactly, as a matter of fact.

Anya82
07-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Anya, I think you're a baby-doll & if I'd ever meet you, I'd put pink ribbons in your hair, because you have beautiful hair & pink is awesome & it'd look sweet on you. (that made little sense, but try to take it as a compliment. :/)
ok, I'll take it as a compliment :)

aaaanyway... I'm leaving now. Take care you all.

RXP
07-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Mistress Bleak says;
he's just jealous you are white

She's been banging that racist shit for a while now (with the Paki's being all sleezy and she's glad there not there_. I dunno if its you making it up tho. If that isn't you making that shit up, man you really don't know people on the net.

And it has nothing to do with the photoalbum thing. No one ever, bar Vlad says anything to you. OK maybe a bit to do with photo album, cause now it's like yeah you shoudl tell others how to behave. But seriously that is it. You keep posting shit on the BBS about Nazis or fat people, punk angel or Linda. There has to be more constructive things to do with your time on here.

And NO I don't think pro bodybuilders have perfect physiques. I think atheletes do. You're body is not ahteltic at all, there is no sign of strength. That's what attracks me to a body the apperance of strength. That's why I love boxers and 100m runners physiques. Awesome stuff.

You calling a woman fat is hypocrtical because you have no basis to be making claims on others bodies. Maybe the face cause you have a pretty looking face. But so does Anya. I mean you got man tities. ew.

I shant make anymore replies on this thread becuase it will just turn into a long long discussion that leads no where. You just call me ugly/bodybuildingfag/paki/pussy/whiner etc. and the cycle will continue.

JoY
07-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Dush, you drunk?

RXP
07-06-2005, 04:18 PM
haha na.

I just watched a film. After I see a film I literally get all pumped and excited. It's hard to describe. I feel like changing the world or something. I dunno actually, it is a similar feeling to being drunk cause you are more free with your tounge or fingers in this sense.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Maybe the face cause you have a pretty looking face.

No straight 'athelete' man would say that

RXP
07-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Who said I'm straight?

JoY
07-06-2005, 04:23 PM
haha na.

I just watched a film. After I see a film I literally get all pumped and excited. It's hard to describe. I feel like changing the world or something. I dunno actually, it is a similar feeling to being drunk cause you are more free with your tounge or fingers in this sense.
ah, I can totally relate. some films give me that exact same energetic sensation. it's weird. like I was actually in it, or something. pff, my imagination is freaky.

the funny thing was; when speaking of PowerPuff-moments, it was mainly aimed at you. because you said no one ever dared to stand up against the all mighty Justin, but you supposedly did. that totally isn't right, but now I know your motives.. you're allowed to have a PowerPuff-moment. go ahead, save your day!

RXP
07-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Na to be fair, I did say Vlad did. He is my fellow hero in this boxoffice epic.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 04:26 PM
What?don't read this.

quite frankly I was calling him gay.

JoY
07-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Na to be fair, I did say Vlad did. He is my fellow hero in this boxoffice epic.
jaysus.. nevermind. you should sleep, or something.

RXP
07-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah I should get to sleep. I think I'm a little hyper.

The athlete comment was prolly me purpoting that I have an atheletic build but am calling another guy pretty i.e. = gay.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm fuckin homosexual anyway. So the comment I'm gay is pretty stupid.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Anyone who knows me knows I'm fuckin homosexual anyway. So the comment I'm gay is pretty stupid.

My bad. I should have looked into it more then just assuming. oh well, assumptions are usually right.

clokey43
07-06-2005, 04:38 PM
This actaully has no relevance, but i jus wanted to comment although Sin Studly infuriates (sp) me I actaully like reading the posts and replying, nothing better than a gd argument. Thanks dude

RXP
07-06-2005, 04:45 PM
I think it's cute when a girl types in txt speak tho.

RXP
07-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Oh yeah I agree on here it sux!

clokey43
07-06-2005, 04:49 PM
I apologise, sometimes when im typing I slip into text language, I dont mean to really, i savour the English lanugage, and It should only be shorted in a text because it saves money. I do apologise. :)

clokey43
07-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Thanks, there isnt any point in getting all emotional over something someone else said. I completley agree that languages should be used correctly. Have a good evening/ night / day, depending on where you are in the world! :)

St. Jimmy
07-06-2005, 05:24 PM
I think this thread should be deleted.

St. Jimmy
07-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Why?You're not supposed to see this
Because ...it's always in the front page.

Linda
07-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Pfft, everyone here posts shit here that isn't necessarily deep or even remotely intelligent..

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Stop making fun of me Linda.

Strider
07-06-2005, 07:42 PM
And you went through the trouble to research this and post about it.

i think that's all
I couldn't agree more. And don't forget his other insults using the trip-related accounts.

DON'T
YOU
EVER
DARE
INSULTING
ANYA82
AGAIN

And that Hitler-like avatar...stash it into your ass. The only form of prejudice acceptable in this world is that against people like you.
Was that clear enough to understand, Justin? Or has your mind not reached the comprehension of verbal language?

Strider
07-06-2005, 07:51 PM
why would he be banned? there's no rule that says "play nice".
It's just about education, right? So why don't you join SinStudly?

Linda
07-06-2005, 08:44 PM
I see you haven't changed much.

Dead Poetic
07-06-2005, 09:26 PM

2. She's hideously ugly.

I 2nd that

Preocupado
07-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Maybe she only posts in here to have some slight humor exchanging while shes on the net.

My posting is also mainly in the threads talk about the person above you and say whatever is on your mind, but i'm always writting stuff for college works and things associated with that.

So i dont see anything intelligent about pissing on her for that.

shadowind
07-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Okay, I'll be constructive.

Think about every woman you've ever approached. Think about that brief look of disgust and revulsion they couldn't help but show before they managed to mask it and quickly compose a gentle way to turn you down... the kind ones, anyway. Think about your parents. Think about the life they could have had if you never existed, think about the life they're living now, because of you. Think about your friends. Think about that annoying friend you have, everybodies got one. Think about all the times you just wished he's piss off. Now, think about all the times you've been that annoying friend. All the times you've known... not felt, not thought, but known that you were annoying the rest of your friends. That they didn't want you around. That they didn't really like you. Now think about all the times they've felt that way and you haven't realised.

Think about your future. Do you have one? Just years and years and endless fuckin years of more disappointment, more regrets, more mistakes. A boring shitty job lined up for you, to eat away the prime of your life, and trust me, a person like you would be lucky if that even adds up to a week. Hours and hours every day of wishing you were at home, or maybe no job. Maybe you'll end up a wandering aimless dole-mole, spending hours and hours of every day sitting at home wishing you had something to do, and money to do it with.

Think about your love-life. You know, you don't feel, deep down inside you know that you're too inferior to actually manage to end up with any woman you actually want. You know that every girlfriend you ever get is going to be a mirror of your own inferiority, flawed, ugly, uninteresting, boring. And you might not know it now, but every time you look into her face you're going to see yourself looking back at you. Your stripped, naked, raw self, screaming in self-loathing. "Why? Why are you doing this to me? What are you doing with her? You don't like her? Is she the best you can get?" And the answer, harsh, and unforgiving in your own mind, will inevitably be "Yes". "So what, are you so weak you need to be with a woman you don't even like? If the best you can do is just her, why are you with anybody at all? Are you so fucking weak you can't live on your own, you need to pretend that you actually love somebody just to get through your miserable fucking days?." And the answer, harsh, and unforgiving in your own mind, will inevitably be "Yes", once more. And that's when you'll start to realise, slowly but surely, that she feels the exact same way about you.

Think about everything I've said. Think about it, and make the decision that deep down inside you know is the right one for you.

stop talking about yourself

Radi0_havana52
07-06-2005, 10:01 PM
she may be a complete fucking moron but she's not ugly, she's hot and she has nice eyes... :)

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Does anyone fuck a person because they have nice eyes?

Just cuirous.

Preocupado
07-06-2005, 10:05 PM

Just cuirous.

I won't lie to you. I've had some strange feelings about this blue eyed albine kitty once. :cool:

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Wow........

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Those same reasons apply to Camilamazed, except she's some other kind of spic.

This thread is gay : Someone who has no clue about himself. ANOTHER SIN STUDLY WANNABE HAHAHAHA. Someone else who wants to feel better than anyone else to be happy.

Every thread I read TTIG is sucking SS balls. Everything he writes is simliar to what SS does. PATHETIC. :D

Dead Poetic
07-06-2005, 10:13 PM

Just cuirous.

No but I'd fuck a person because of a nice nose.

Preocupado
07-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Wow........

yep... imagine my wow when i felt the movement down there :D

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 10:18 PM
Ha, I think I know what it feels like..

*looks at his dog*

Homer
07-06-2005, 10:18 PM
lolz! Sin Stupidly, u shud jus, like, shut ^ bc u r a bully.

people make me sick.

bd007h
07-06-2005, 10:36 PM
I
Was that clear enough to understand, Justin? Or has your mind not reached the comprehension of verbal language?

His head's still too far up his ass using his tongue to stimulate his own prostate :rolleyes:

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 11:43 PM
You're quite easily offended aren't you? :D

You already know what I would say about it hehe
:D

Isolated Fury
07-07-2005, 12:14 AM
You already know what I would say about it hehe
:D
You have no idea who This Thread Is Gay is, do you? :D

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 12:15 AM
You have no idea who This Thread Is Gay is, do you? :D

Dammit, no :mad:

Isolated Fury
07-07-2005, 12:16 AM
Dammit, no :mad:
Then...*ahem*...shut up.

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Then...*ahem*...shut up.

:p

*shuts up*

Tizzalicious
07-07-2005, 12:51 AM

that's basicly what I wanted to say.

And Justin: Do you HAVE to be such an asshole all the time?

Panzerfaust92
07-07-2005, 01:05 AM

2. She's hideously ugly.
Are you perfect? Do you even have a life aside from fucking with people online? Jesus Christ sinstudly, you look like a flounder's cunt! Are you really in a position to throw stones?

Panzerfaust92
07-07-2005, 01:31 AM
I only insult those who get off telling others they suck. I'm not trying to start a slugfest here.

Panzerfaust92
07-07-2005, 01:35 AM
There's a reason why I never post in the photo album section. I don't really like being the subject of criticism, positive or negative.

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 01:38 AM
TTIG, it seems you're a little bit pissed.If you were here by now I'd take you to some nice place so that you could have some booze and some fun.

Panzerfaust92
07-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Yet you feel you have the right to then critisize others on their looks?
I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 01:44 AM
I'm being as objective as possible while still trying to express my point. And I'd never go drinking with you. You'd probably just get me liqueored up to try and get in my pants.

I don't think so...I'd probably get drunk looooooong before you and pass out...

RXP
07-07-2005, 01:51 AM
People who criticise others on looks (Panzerfaust92) without showing pics are usually hypocrits.

Besdies people, I came to the revalation that most average looking people are hot to some of the population. I know that's fuckin obvious but I only came to that conclusion. So if you're average looking you're not ugly. Hardly anyone is ugly anyway.

Panzerfaust92
07-07-2005, 01:54 AM
It just seems to me that insulting Sinstudly is quite a different thing from insulting Anya, just like killing a convicted felon is different from killing your daughter.

RXP
07-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Mr. Studly has no criminal record.

Panzerfaust92
07-07-2005, 01:57 AM
You're missing the point, Sinstudly is much less kind online than Anya , so it seems more justified to insult him than to insult Anya

RXP
07-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Oh I generally agree. But it's a stupid thing to insult Studly. He will just go on and on at you until you stop replying because you know it will never end.

I didn't get your point because your analogy was a bit shit.

Panzerfaust92
07-07-2005, 02:11 AM
It's hard to explain my use of analogies. I basically took the situation at hand, which was simple insulting, and I exaggerated it to a point where my reasoning could be understood. Insulting isn't as serious as homicide, but I stretched it to that level just to show a point. No one is being killed here.

Hamer
07-07-2005, 02:21 AM
I thought you were leaving the forum after that lame thread you made.

*opens the door and stands to the side of it*

Nobodies stopping you.

First off, it's nobody's.

And secondly... Since when did I say I wouldn't post in other threads? And since when did I start whining about wanting to leave like those fuckhead "I just can't take it anymore" people?

This place is a load of shit because of people like you (I mean, how lame do you have to be to get yourself banned and then earn another 2000+ posts with your newly-acquired name?) but I'm not exactly tired of posting. Not even after one day of coming back for a bit.

Toodles.

Sin Studly
07-07-2005, 06:21 AM
These pages and pages of replies get two thumbs up from me. Especially Striders post. I actually laughed out loud for that one. I love the big angry cyan font.

Oh, and this one I just couldn't resist...

I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine

No you weren't. I'm perfectly secure with my looks. You, obviously, aren't. So insulting me about my looks and leaving yourself open for the same criticism, would be more akin to drinking my medicene, without me even having to pour it for you.

WebDudette
07-07-2005, 06:32 AM
The only form of prejudice acceptable in this world is that against people like you.

Your saying its ok to be prejudice against prejudice people isnt that a tad bit hypocrtitical.

Sin Studly
07-07-2005, 09:04 AM
Fuck you, saying stuff like that makes you a Nazi sympathiser. People like you should be put on trains and gassed, to keep anything similar to the Holocaust from ever happening again.

Preecey
07-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Sin Studly, the only medicine you need is several doses of cyanide. I seriously think you are a social reject.

Sin Studly
07-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Nope, missed the nerve. Come on, keep trying. I'll even do that "warmer", "colder" thing to help you find one.

livingdeadgirl
07-07-2005, 09:40 AM
all you ever do is insult people. have you never heard of being nice to people so that they will at least try and be friends...... wouldnt surprise me if you were a loner at birth.
your mum probably got slapped when you were born for haveing such an antisocial, insulting little bastard.

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Sin Studly:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Richie16/hitler.jpg

Sin Studly
07-07-2005, 09:57 AM
have you never heard of being nice to people so that they will at least try and be friends......

As I mentioned before, I don't have to be a sopping wet vag to make friends. People... decent people, people worthy of respect and love, people wholly unlike you, those people accept and love me, both online and in real life, for who I am. People, people like you, who aren't intelligent or interesting or attractive, who are just another stupid boring empty shell unworthy of comment or opinion, it's people like you who have to be hollow and nice to each other just so people will tolerate you.

Preecey
07-07-2005, 09:59 AM
As I mentioned before, I don't have to be a sopping wet vag to make friends. People... decent people, people worthy of respect and love, people wholly unlike you, those people accept and love me, both online and in real life, for who I am. People, people like you, who aren't intelligent or interesting or attractive, who are just another stupid boring empty shell unworthy of comment or opinion, it's people like you who have to be hollow and nice to each other just so people will tolerate you.
You're an arrogent twat with no sense of decent social skills, that's all. You're a prick. It's not just me who thinks that.

Isolated Fury
07-07-2005, 10:01 AM
You're an arrogent twat with no sense of decent social skills, that's all. You're a prick. It's not just me who thinks that.
Uh oh! Here comes the name-calling.

Preecey
07-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Uh oh! Here comes the name-calling.
And that's not been done already? Anyway, the point is that he hasn't got any decent social skills.

Sin Studly
07-07-2005, 10:03 AM
No, it's you and a whole bunch of morons. Honestly man, look at the people supporting you. There's not a single shred of intelligent thought put between you.

That's my problem, see. I seem to offend morons, retards and idiots. And they whine and whine and whine. And when I offend people like you, and you look like even bigger 'tard whining about it, I endear myself to people whose opinions actually matter. So I end up with people I actually like as friends. If that's antisocial, I'm proud to be antisocial.

Betty
07-07-2005, 11:54 PM
People, people like you, who aren't intelligent or interesting or attractive, who are just another stupid boring empty shell unworthy of comment or opinion, it's people like you who have to be hollow and nice to each other just so people will tolerate you.

I really enjoyed that comment but have a couple additional thoughts.

For one, I find it totally amazing to meet people who are both intelligent/interesting AND incredibly ridiculously nice at the same time. I have only met two people that genuinely struck me to be that way... a boy from my highschool and Rick. I find that usually when really smart people try to be nice, they come off as fake.

Not saying I mind those who are assholes though, as long as they aren't to me for the most part.

I'm not sure if I should support the insulter or the insultees here. The thing is, people can't help it if they're not too bright so it's kinda low to make fun of them for that, as with their looks... unless they deserve those insults for other reasons, of course. However, after rethinking it, I figured that even those not-so-bright people should be able to realize when they are saying totally idiotic and meaningless things and I suppose are valid targets for that. Kind of a "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all". I've lived by that rule quite a bit and I'm sure it has helped me out along the way to not look like a retard, while perhaps encumbering my sociability on a few occasions. Also, it's very possibly to become more interesting, if not more intelligent, by simply educating yourself... so that's not really a total excuse either.

Sin Studly
07-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Betty, good to see you're around to catch the stuff that goes over all these reetee's heads. You're like the opposite of Anya. You post infrequently, and only when you have something to say. You're intelligent. You have toned abdominals. And you're not a stink-arse Mexicano. You rule.

Now lets watch the children think up reasons for why I'm being nice to you and mean to them, because they can't grasp the concept of you deserving it and them not.

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Definitely, not definately.

Preecey
07-08-2005, 08:35 AM
I really don't find you pissing off fucktards at all. I thought that the way you handle most of the retards who come onto this board was right, because they soon shut up. But when you insult people who don't deserve it, and show disregard for practically everyone except yourself, I just think you're annoying. Really annoying.

Isolated Fury
07-08-2005, 08:41 AM
...I just think you're annoying. Really annoying.
Have you even been reading the last 15 pages or so? You and your little lynch mob have been quite the pests.

Preecey
07-08-2005, 08:46 AM
Have you even been reading the last 15 pages or so? You and your little lynch mob have been quite the pests.
I don't consider myself part of a mob, though. I'm not trying to get Sin Studly banned, and I'm not creating threads about him at all. I'm trying to come up with at least a decent argument about why he doesn't deserve to take the piss out of Anya, as he's no better.

Sin Studly
07-08-2005, 08:48 AM
So in other words ; it's okay when I do it to people you don't like, but when I start on people you like it's 'wrong'. Look Preecey, just stop posting. Everything you say is only making you look stupider and stupider. Just stop.

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2005, 08:52 AM
That's my problem, see. I seem to offend morons, retards and idiots. And they whine and whine and whine. And when I offend people like you, and you look like even bigger 'tard whining about it, I endear myself to people whose opinions actually matter. So I end up with people I actually like as friends. If that's antisocial, I'm proud to be antisocial.

Did you guys not pay attention to this? Stop whining. It's for your own good.

He actually explains it to you and you still don't listen. You have an oppourtunity to grow here.

Preecey
07-08-2005, 08:53 AM
So in other words ; it's okay when I do it to people you don't like, but when I start on people you like it's 'wrong'. Look Preecey, just stop posting. Everything you say is only making you look stupider and stupider. Just stop.
No, it's ok when you do it to people who deserve it.

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2005, 08:57 AM
People who you deem deserving of it. So basically it is exactly what he said. It comes down to whether you like them or not. Did you even realize that you are agreeing with him?

Isolated Fury
07-08-2005, 08:57 AM
No, it's ok when you do it to people who deserve it.
And who is the judge on who deserves it? No matter what you say, it will be biased. The right answer should be that nobody decides. It's all personal opinion.

Isolated Fury
07-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Honestly, Preecey, just shut up. Quit trying to prove yourself right. It's not working. Just shut up.

Preecey
07-08-2005, 09:00 AM
And who is the judge on who deserves it? No matter what you say, it will be biased. The right answer should be that nobody decides. It's all personal opinion.
I was just really pissed off that he reckons to be any better than Anya is. Most of the time I could deal with his posts because I generally agreed with what he said, but he's just got fucking annoying now. And if he has any right to insult people who don't deserve any insult because they have done nothing wrong, and be scorned for their looks and their size, then I have a right to say he is a dickhead.

St. Jimmy
07-08-2005, 09:03 AM
This thread keeps getting better and better.

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Then just say it and move on. If you shout all the time, people will cover their ears and ignore you. But if you occasionally whisper people will strain to hear what you say.

St. Jimmy
07-08-2005, 09:05 AM
Then just say it and move on. If you shout all the time, people will cover their ears and ignore you. But if you occasionally whisper people will strain to hear what you say.

Who me?!

[10 second rule]

Preecey
07-08-2005, 09:06 AM
That's what i meant to do. I didn't mean for threads to be made like 'Cammie's opinion on Sin Studly' and 'Stand up if you hate Sin Studly' because that's just doing what he did, and defeating the object of what I originally said. I don't expect anyone to take sides or even for this to continue much further than it's got so far.

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2005, 09:06 AM
I have a right to say he is a dickhead.

I was referring to that.

That's what i meant to do. I didn't mean for threads to be made like 'Cammie's opinion on Sin Studly' and 'Stand up if you hate Sin Studly' because that's just doing what he did, and defeating the object of what I originally said. I don't expect anyone to take sides or even for this to continue much further than it's got so far.

Damn it. I'm sitting here bored, so I say to myself 'Hey, why not join in someone else's argument? That's always amusing'. But now I found myself beginning to like you. Why can't I have the conviction for real online cruelty? I'm no fun.

killer_queen
07-08-2005, 09:07 AM
I was just really pissed off that he reckons to be any better than Anya is. Most of the time I could deal with his posts because I generally agreed with what he said, but he's just got fucking annoying now. And if he has any right to insult people who don't deserve any insult because they have done nothing wrong, and be scorned for their looks and their size, then I have a right to say he is a dickhead.
I can't understand why you are finding him annoying. He didn't do anything to you. He just insulted Anya, she should be the one who has annoyed and it looks like she doesn't care. So, there's no problem. And Justin won't care whatever you say. You're just wasting your time for nothing.

arak0r
07-08-2005, 09:09 AM
i find it hilarious how the bias on this board is. if anyone else insulted anya like that, theyd be hung and stoned. since its trip, its aok. in fact its good.

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Not true. Hornypope could do it too, if he wanted to waste his time. And Ozymandias, if he's still around.

Interesting observation though. I'd been amused by that myself.

JoY
07-08-2005, 09:20 AM
i find it hilarious how the bias on this board is. if anyone else insulted anya like that, theyd be hung and stoned. since its trip, its aok. in fact its good.
what? have you even read the whole thread? loads of people disagreed with this thread, including me.

RXP
07-08-2005, 09:29 AM
You have toned abdominals

Man she's gonna love that comment.

I got sexy Betty ab pics.

arak0r
07-08-2005, 09:54 AM
what? have you even read the whole thread? loads of people disagreed with this thread, including me.

generally i dont read through entire threads anymore. waste of time ;p

Camilamazed
07-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Well. Only two things are certain.

Isolated fury says too much "Shut Up" and Justin LOVES The Idiots!!

If it weren't for the morons,idiots,pricks etc , he wouldn't have so much fun.

;)

JoY
07-08-2005, 11:03 AM
generally i dont read through entire threads anymore. waste of time ;p
so your comment was pretty much based on absolutely nothing?

arak0r
07-08-2005, 11:29 AM
so your comment was pretty much based on absolutely nothing?

no. its based on what has happened almost any time he says something extremely insulting whether its for a reason people think is ok (which generally really isnt a good reason) or for no reason at all.

JoY
07-08-2005, 11:36 AM
oh I love to be talking to you again. let's start an argument! *excited*

arak0r
07-08-2005, 11:38 AM
oh I love to be talking to you again. let's start an argument! *excited*

say what? :|

JoY
07-08-2005, 11:39 AM
oh, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. we were fucking awesome at argumenting. ;p XD

Camilamazed
07-08-2005, 11:39 AM
It takes me lotsa time to understand things arakor says...Hehe

arak0r
07-08-2005, 11:40 AM
oh, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. we were fucking awesome at argumenting. ;p XD

:| hm. youre an odd one :o i dont like arguing either way hah

JoY
07-08-2005, 11:45 AM
silly! *ruffles hair* you don't even remember how we started talking?
man, I miss talking to you. but you really should STOP saying all the time I'm awesome, when we talk. *evil stare* really.

Sin Studly
07-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Joey, actually read the thread before you comment on it and I won't be forced to call you a stupid fat ugly boring comestain next time.

arak0r
07-08-2005, 01:13 PM
silly! *ruffles hair* you don't even remember how we started talking?
man, I miss talking to you. but you really should STOP saying all the time I'm awesome, when we talk. *evil stare* really.

i cant stop saying it, when we never talk anyway ;p i do remember how we started talking :p doesnt mean i want to argue again

JoY
07-08-2005, 01:14 PM
it wasn't really arguing. more.. like.. arguMENTing. I remember enjoying it. I -love- a good argument.

St. Jimmy
07-08-2005, 01:14 PM
This thread is messed uppppppp.

FFX-ME
07-08-2005, 01:17 PM
your a bad person, starting a thread to insult ppl, i beleive you are the one making useless posts, you should leave you dog anus

Just a Girl
07-08-2005, 01:35 PM
hmmm. generally i enjoy Sin's ripping other people to pieces, because i am a nasty person, and we seem to dislike the same people. but Anya's harmless. Sin, you could have made a thread about someone more deserving of being thoroughly insulted.

the_GoDdEsS
07-08-2005, 02:10 PM
your a bad person, starting a thread to insult ppl, i beleive you are the one making useless posts, you should leave you dog anus

You can't spell and what's worse you don't even make sense. Speak English, please.

shadowind
07-08-2005, 02:22 PM
You can't spell and what's worse you don't even make sense. Speak English, please.

???
the post above yours does make sense
hes saying he doesn't like him( sin studly)
and he should leave
and hes the one makeing useless post
its really quite simple to read
and he can spell alittle better but its fine

St. Jimmy
07-08-2005, 02:23 PM

He is making sense. He is saying he is a bad person, and shouldn't insult people. If you don't understand then you're an idiot.

the_GoDdEsS
07-08-2005, 02:37 PM
No, he doesn't. And what is "you should leave you dog anus", please? It sounds even more idiotic without punctuation.

St. Jimmy
07-08-2005, 02:38 PM
No, he doesn't. And what is "you should leave you dog anus", please? It sounds even more idiotic without punctuation.

What are you talking about?!

Preecey
07-08-2005, 02:54 PM
He is referring to Sin Studly, gesturing him to leave, and calling him a dog anus.

Betty
07-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Man she's gonna love that comment.

I got sexy Betty ab pics.

Ha... apparently I brag too much?

neocon58
07-08-2005, 11:51 PM
???
the post above yours does make sense
hes saying he doesn't like him( sin studly)
and he should leave
and hes the one makeing useless post
its really quite simple to read
and he can spell alittle better but its fine

Why the fuck
do you type
like this,
pressing enter after
every few words?

It's like one
of those poems, that
dont rhyme.

Linda
07-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Maybe 'cos
he wants
to.

Rabbit209
07-09-2005, 12:15 AM
this is kind
of addicting
don't you
guys think
so to?

Sin Studly
07-09-2005, 02:02 AM
Pfft, he's trying to disobey the commonly accepted rules of prose to make himself look 'interesting' and 'unique', cause sociopaths don't use grammar or punctuation because they're above the rules of stupid society, anarchy roxorz!

Just ignore him, he'll go away.

Linda
07-09-2005, 11:49 AM
this is kind
of addicting
don't you
guys think
so to?

Yes, it is,
and have you
noticed, it
doesn't even
come close to
spreading
the page! :D

Sin Studly
07-09-2005, 11:52 AM
You don't have to do that Linda, we already believe you're psychotic.

Rabbit209
07-09-2005, 12:13 PM
You know that
if you type like
this enough
it might
be poss-
ible for
things to
get really
fucked up
in your brain.

Linda
07-09-2005, 12:14 PM
You
really
think
so?

Rabbit209
07-09-2005, 12:15 PM
No
I Just lied
to make myself
feel better about
my-
self.

Sin Studly
07-22-2005, 08:23 PM
LOL, I'm a badass e-thug.

ruroken
07-22-2005, 10:18 PM
You bastard. Anya's kick ass.

EDIT: Say Whatever's On Your Mind is a conversation thread, and a lot of people read it.

ruroken
07-22-2005, 11:05 PM
I don't have MSN or AIM.

Sin Studly
07-23-2005, 01:01 AM
Get your tongue out of my arse.

Not Ozymandias
07-23-2005, 02:15 AM
She appears to be posting less, this thread has done some genuine good beyond mere catharsis.

What a fucking woman RXP is.

Sin Studly
07-23-2005, 02:23 AM
RXP is such a wet slobbering vagina that I can't dislike him without feeling like a homosexual.

bluefudge
07-23-2005, 05:06 AM
Sin Study.. you know.. i aint think it nice to point your finger at some1 elses feelings..

Sin Studly
07-23-2005, 05:15 AM
Random annoying moron.. you know.. i don't give a flying fuck what you 'ain't think'. Go pester some1 who cares.

Preecey
07-23-2005, 05:18 AM
I dont even know her, but you mad her sound linke a peice of shit, which she probaly is. You are a god.
If you don't know who she is, then why are you making an opinion?

Sin Studly
07-23-2005, 05:33 AM
His opinion was clearly about how I made her look, can you not comprehend simple English? Another failing to add to the long long list.

Preecey
07-23-2005, 05:37 AM
His opinion was clearly about how I made her look, can you not comprehend simple English? Another failing to add to the long long list.
And that's relevant because...? If he doesn't know what she's like, then he only has your opinion of her, doesn't he? That's one viewpoint. 'Tard.

Sin Studly
07-23-2005, 05:43 AM
Yes. And he commented on my opinion of her, and the way I expressed my opinion of her made her look in his self-admittedly ignorant view of her. What the fuck is wrong with your brain, Preecey?

Preecey
07-23-2005, 05:46 AM
Yes. And he commented on my opinion of her, and the way I expressed my opinion of her made her look in his self-admittedly ignorant view of her. What the fuck is wrong with your brain, Preecey?
Well, have you heard of something called 'thought process'? Because if you actually applied your mind in the correct way, you would realise that looking at one viewpoint isn't objectionable. Therefore he's only seeing one side. Therefore he'll only see that side of her. Which is fucking pointless. Fool.

Sin Studly
07-23-2005, 06:08 AM
Yes... and that's all he commented on. He fully admitted that his opinion was based solely on reading what I said, concerning only the image of Anya that my words illustrated, and he never once pretended to be giving an informed objective opinion on her. I've explained this to you twice now, in the simplest fucking terms I can manage. And you still just fail to comprehend. You're a stupid mollusc.

Oh, and "objectionable".... heh.

Preecey
07-23-2005, 06:12 AM
Yes, and my point was: what the fuck is the point in that? Why do you have argue? What's the point? He doesn't know Anya, quoted the first post (showing he hasn't read the whole thread) and simply praised you for showing only one side to Anya. And you don't understand that? Fucking hell...

Sin Studly
07-23-2005, 06:35 AM
What's the point in it?.... dude, it's a BBS. People make threads, read each others posts, and comment on them. That's what people do. If you find that so 'fucking pointless', why are you here at all? Why are you commenting on the same shit he commented on? Why are you arguing? Shit, let me quote you from this very same thread.

this is an open forum. People are allowed to do as they please.

So what's the deal here? People are allowed to make thousands of retarded posts, but I'm not allowed to call them idiots for it? People aren't allowed to comment on me calling someone an idiot unless they're a close personal friend of the person in question? People are allowed to do as they please as long as they only say things you approve of? Or maybe it's just things you consider 'fucking pointless' that you have a problem with. Which is pretty fucking ironic, since this thread was made to showcase the thousands of 'fucking pointless' posts Anya has made.

I think basically the issue is that you couldn't get anywhere arguing with anybody else in the thread, and because of your feeble whining and selfrighteous babble you were made to look like a complete idiot by anybody who deigned to respond to you, so you decided to attack somebody who's obviously a mental defective. How very noble of you. Anya must be so proud to have you defending her honour, like the crusader for justice that you so obviously are.

But then, it could also go back to some issues you touched on previously in the exchange you had with Paint it Black. Y'know, about how you're a complete fucking moron who thinks your moralistic opinion is a universal absolute, and it's okay to insult people who 'deserve it' (in your opinion), but wrong to insult people who 'don't deserve it' (in your opinion).

So c'mon kid, what's the deal here?

Preecey
07-23-2005, 06:43 AM
I didn't mean that you're not allowed to insult anyone, but when all you do is take the piss out of everyone, mainly people just expressing their opinion, it's kinda hypocritical that you should make a thread dedicated to how you're so much better than Anya. Not only that, but how her threads and posts are worthless. You made loads of pointless threads, you make troll accounts and you treat most people like shit. In fact, worse than shit. You are in no position to call her posts pointless. That doesn't mean you're not allowed, but it's stupid. No one can stop you from saying whatever you please, but when you made this thread, putting her down, I just had to tell you that you're no better. In fact, worse. Anya's ok, she gets along with most people. But (mainly for the reasons I've just given) I hate you and all your childish posts, threads, and your arrogence.
That's the deal.

Sin Studly
07-23-2005, 07:20 AM
I didn't mean that you're not allowed to insult anyone, but when all you do is take the piss out of everyone(1), mainly people just expressing their opinion, it's kinda hypocritical that you should make a thread dedicated to how you're so much better than Anya(2). Not only that, but how her threads and posts are worthless. You made loads of pointless threads, you make troll accounts and you treat most people like shit.(3) In fact, worse than shit. You are in no position to call her posts pointless. That doesn't mean you're not allowed, but it's stupid. No one can stop you from saying whatever you please, but when you made this thread, putting her down, I just had to tell you that you're no better(4). In fact, worse. Anya's ok, she gets along with most people(5). But (mainly for the reasons I've just given) I hate you and all your childish posts, threads, and your arrogence.(6)
That's the deal.

While I generally dislike the 'point-by-point' method of arguing, your last post contained so much bullshit I felt it neccessary to organise my reply somewhat. So here goes.

1) If you're under the impression that all I do is 'take the piss out of everyone', you're an idiot. An idiot with a non-objectionable(sniggers) view of me. I take the piss out of morons who deserve it. Like you and Anya. If that constitutes 'everybody' in your sad little world, then I truly pity you.

2) Firstly, the thread wasn't dedicated to how much better I am than Anya. It was dedicated to the fact that she's a complete moron who makes stupid pointless posts. Me being so much better than her is merely incidental. Secondly, it's not at all hypocritical of me because I don't post stupid bullshit in those never-ending retard threads, I'm not fat, I'm not ugly, I'm not stupid, and I'm not a filthy mexican.

3) As for your assertation that my posts are pointless in a different way to hers, that's simply wrong. I invite you to link to some of my threads you consider pointless, explain why you think they're pointless, then try to debate away the amount of entertainment they bring to dozens of people who post on the forums because they're looking for entertainment. Incidently, I've made two troll accounts, one I used as a psychosocial experiment for my own personal satisfaction, and one that was simply an inside joke for the benefit of some of the people here whose opinions actually matter to me.

4) I hope it made you feel like a big man.

5) I've been over this before. You completely ignored the explanation (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=405704&postcount=178) of how Anya's style of 'kindness' and 'getting along' is a self-serving social survival mechanism for worthless people without positive personality traits. Your response was dishearteningly mindless, "You're an arrogent twat with no sense of decent social skills". When it was pointed out that my social skills are sufficiently developed that I don't have to act like a spineless wimp completely devoid of a personality just to make people tolerate me, you completely ignored it. Even after somebody else quoted it to bring it to your attention again. Basically, 'getting along with people' the way Anya does doesn't make her a decent person. It's something she does because she's inferior.

6) I'm glad to see I can inspire an emotion as powerful as hatred in you while not feeling the slightest emotion concerning you, whatsoever (Well, maybe just a twinge of pity, but I'm trying to suppress it). If you stopped posting now I'd completely forget you ever existed within eight hours. I'm sure I'm not alone on this. Congrats, you're wholly insignificant.

Preecey
07-23-2005, 07:58 AM
Ok, for the sake:

1) If you're under the impression that all I do is 'take the piss out of everyone', you're an idiot. An idiot with a non-objectionable(sniggers) view of me. I take the piss out of morons who deserve it. Like you and Anya. If that constitutes 'everybody' in your sad little world, then I truly pity you.
Not just me and Anya. Are you stupid or are you just selecting the two of us?

2) Firstly, the thread wasn't dedicated to how much better I am than Anya. It was dedicated to the fact that she's a complete moron who makes stupid pointless posts. Me being so much better than her is merely incidental. Secondly, it's not at all hypocritical of me because I don't post stupid bullshit in those never-ending retard threads, I'm not fat, I'm not ugly, I'm not stupid, and I'm not a filthy mexican.
It's interesting to note that most of your points against her were directed towards her physical appearance. Obviously you made this thread to put her down, and prove how right you were. Isn't that trying to prove how much better you are? Yes it is.

3) As for your assertation that my posts are pointless in a different way to hers, that's simply wrong. I invite you to link to some of my threads you consider pointless, explain why you think they're pointless, then try to debate away the amount of entertainment they bring to dozens of people who post on the forums because they're looking for entertainment. Incidently, I've made two troll accounts, one I used as a psychosocial experiment for my own personal satisfaction, and one that was simply an inside joke for the benefit of some of the people here whose opinions actually matter to me.
On the troll accounts, the fact that you made any is idiotic. If you think that 'Paptown Reprezentin' was in any way anything other than a spam account, you're an idiot. The second one was just a hoax, I can see that.
On the pointless threads part, what about this one? Even if you had a point, I'd say that the fact that you see someone as meaningless yet make a post about them is strange. If you don't care what she has to say, why bother? And also, what about the abortion threads, the 'Guide of BBS Inhuman Filth' 'I got put's in teh paddy-waggon' and one entitled: 'Anya', which consisted of a message you could have PMd.

4) I hope it made you feel like a big man.
Not really, no.

5) I've been over this before. You completely ignored the explanation (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=405704&postcount=178) of how Anya's style of 'kindness' and 'getting along' is a self-serving social survival mechanism for worthless people without positive personality traits. Your response was dishearteningly mindless, "You're an arrogent twat with no sense of decent social skills". When it was pointed out that my social skills are sufficiently developed that I don't have to act like a spineless wimp completely devoid of a personality just to make people tolerate me, you completely ignored it. Even after somebody else quoted it to bring it to your attention again. Basically, 'getting along with people' the way Anya does doesn't make her a decent person. It's something she does because she's inferior.
If you're saying that acting like a backstabbing twat is good social skills, you really need to rethink your life. This zero-toleration method of yours is childish. I'm younger than you and I know that.

6) I'm glad to see I can inspire an emotion as powerful as hatred in you while not feeling the slightest emotion concerning you, whatsoever (Well, maybe just a twinge of pity, but I'm trying to suppress it). If you stopped posting now I'd completely forget you ever existed within eight hours. I'm sure I'm not alone on this. Congrats, you're wholly insignificant.
If everyone wants me to stop posting, I will. Seems like a fair thing to do. And why do you seem to think I shouldn't be annoyed if you don't target me? Sooner or later you'd have made a thread about me, or my country (which you have, actually), or race, or hemisphere, or whatever. I'm just sticking up for Anya. It's not a 'crusade' or to make my self look moral and right.

voodoomagik
07-23-2005, 08:20 AM
yeah..that's right..exactly what are we talking about here?

Sin Studly
07-23-2005, 08:29 AM
1. Like you and Anya. Like. Did you miss that word, there? Like. Not exclusively. Like.

2. If most of my posts were concerning her physical appearance it's because those are the points I made that most people contested. That fact alone is a harsh indictment of her intellectual capabilities.

3. Explain how the Pap could possibly be considered a 'spam account'. It was a troll account, and it unearthed some interesting facts on the nature of the idiots here. And the 'hoax' entertained the shizzle of out a lot of people who actually matter to me. As for the threads

what about this one? - This very clearly has a valid point. 'Anya is a complete fucking moron, and she's fat and ugly too'.
what about the abortion threads, - Dude, those are fucking hilarious. No matter how often I make new ones idiots still reply with opinions they think people might actually care about. Some of them reply in two or three seperate threads. It's fucking classic.
the 'Guide of BBS Inhuman Filth' - Also has an obvious valid point, to keep a reference chart of subhuman BBS users so nobody accidently treats a Jew like a real person though ignorance.
'I got put's in teh paddy-waggon' Yeah, you can have that one. I was originally going to complain about being picked up by the police, but I was so smacked up and drunk I passed out instead.
'Anya', - Another obvious point. She looks like a whale.

Maybe instead of calling my threads 'pointless', you should start calling them 'stupid'. You'll still be wrong, but at least you won't be wrong by definition before you even put down your arguments.

Anya's posts, on the other hand, are almost invariably stupid and pointless.

5. No, being oneself and appreciating friends for things other than 'they're always nice and don't b meen to me omg lolz' is what I consider 'good social skills', but that's mainly because I'm not awkward and unpopular enough to be unable to choose friends I actually like, and instead being stuck with whoever tolerates me.

6. No, you're totally insignificant. I never would have made a thread about you, and I honestly don't care whether or not you stop posting.

I'm starting to get bored with this, you're exhibiting Lindaesque qualities in your refusal to accept reality when it's pushed into your face on a crystal platter.

voodoomagik
07-23-2005, 08:30 AM
The pimple on my right cheek. Bloody annoying, & if I pierce it the blood's gonna spurt on my screen. And who's wiping, I ask you.

why did you told me that?

Preecey
07-23-2005, 08:36 AM
Fine, you find Anya's posts utterly pointless, and I find you utterly pointless. I'm getting bored of this. Nothing you say will make me believe you're right, and I doubt you even class me as human, so anything I say won't really strike home in your brain, such as it is. So let's end this right here.

ruroken
07-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Why not? They're free.
I don't know...

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 05:56 AM
Bump'n'Grind.