PDA

View Full Version : Come Back To Wales!

Grey Fox
07-06-2005, 07:10 PM
The offsping have always come to the uk only ever visiting england and scotland, i think that it would be good for the ppl of wales to get a chance of seeing the band without going to manchester to see them.

I think there was only 1 occasion that the offspring visited wales, btw ppl wales inst part of england its a nearby country.

There are 2 great venues fro the offspring to play at wales - The CIA and the millenium stadium, both would be great audiences, perhaps even sold out.

Offspring plz come back to wales!

YOu've just released your greatest hits so this will probably be your last tour and i would like to see you live before that happens.

Piedude
07-07-2005, 04:50 AM
It aint their last album/tour, but yes, a show in Cardiff would be nice for us welshies

sitdyneshelagh
07-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Yeah I feel for you lot, I thought not playing a show in Birmigham show was harsh, but not doing Welshland is bitchon

isaac_14
07-09-2005, 08:53 AM
yea - OFFSPRING in wales. would be amazing, they could go to cardiff castle :D when did they come to wales then :confused: ?

Piedude
07-09-2005, 09:29 AM
A quick fly around their tour archives tell me that they've never played Wales, which sucks really. Theyve played lots of gigs in London/Reading/Leeds, and then odd places around England, and Occasionally Scotland, but not Wales.

isaac_14
07-11-2005, 07:27 AM
they should change gigs. tour, say london one year, the next in cardiff so on..... if you understand. i remember something about dexter sayin they like tourin london, so how can we make em come here ?. !! or have a u.k tour, tour lot's of random places in the u.k:cool: