PDA

View Full Version : Cammie's opinion on Sin Studly.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 08:58 PM
I guess I know why he started that thread about Anya.....

I've been reading this forum since last october. I've met lots of interesting and inteligent people. Justin is just one of them. However I don't know why he uses it to insult people. I AM sure he has no reason to.He does it because it seems to be the only way he gets some fun in his life.I don't know him well and I would not say that but I really wanted to. So there it goes.

It seems to me that he insults people when he wants to prove to himself that there are people less smart than him.I mean, it's something that he needs to do to feel well with himself.

He cannot be fully happy because his best friends like Sim, Bella, Izie, Nieh,Skratch,Ninth,Sunny,Johnnny,Per or RXP are extremely inteligent (like Justin himself) BUT they have something Justin DO NOT have: A health life (Well... It seems so...)

These people I've mentioned are able to be loved..While Justin is not. That's weird a person that loves to be hated.....

It doesn't matter you don't like me. I'm not ashamed of saying that I respect you even you trying to cheer everyone around down (Just like you did with that Anya Thread). I respect and appreciate you because you are inteligent. That's bad you don't use it in a good way.To yourself for instance like studying, traveling around the world not fucking with yourself using all that stuff like you use to do.

You should know that you don't have the power to make people down. Do you really believe people get sad when you say bad things about them?

This is overrated. You should try new things and stop saying bad things about people.Sharing with them all your knowledge would be great. I'd feel really glad if I'd at least a little bit smart as you ARE.

I guess you feel like doing that because you're jealous everyone is going to meet at Amsterdam and you're going to be stuck in your cold room sitting in front of your computer reading all those bullshit (like this one I've just written) while ALL your healthy FRIENDS are having fun together.

I really pity you Justin.

I'm so fucking glad I'm so different from you. I cannot be as smart as you. I cannot be as beautiful as you are. But you can be sure about something:

You will never have a great life like mine. You will never have a good life like the people you insult.

I feel sorry for this person you are.

Radi0_havana52
07-06-2005, 09:03 PM
nicely said cammie

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 09:07 PM
I have to disagree Cam, I think Sin is kickass. I mean if he left this thread, for good, what would it become? nothing. It would be the same old /\ this person is above me / offspring rock forum. If it wasn't for him this place would be as boring as a tree.

Dead Poetic
07-06-2005, 09:07 PM
I really pity you Justin.

I'm so fucking glad I'm so different from you. I cannot be as smart as you. I cannot be as beautiful as you are. But you can be sure about something:

You will never have a great life like mine. You will never have a good life like the people you insult.

I feel sorry for this person you are.
Oh burn!!!!!!!!!!!! Snap. Eat fucking shit Justin.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 09:13 PM
I have to disagree Cam, I think Sin is kickass. I mean if he left this thread, for good, what would it become? nothing. It would be the same old /\ this person is above me / offspring rock forum. If it wasn't for him this place would be as boring as a tree.

That's ok. I said I respect him.I just don't think he needs to insult people all the time to make himself happy.

I just don't agree with you when you say this would be boring because we have Goddes, Bella, Izie, Skratch,Dave, Nieh, RXP, Ninth, Per....... Not only them. Lots of people here contribute to the forum.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 09:17 PM
True, but no one of those has a bigger impact to this thread then Sin. Sure he may go overboard sometimes, but still he is hillarious. and I am taking forever to write this post because I have better things to do then defend SS.

Preocupado
07-06-2005, 09:18 PM
I just don't agree with you when you say this would be boring because we have Goddes, Bella, Izie, Skratch,Dave, Nieh, RXP, Ninth, Per....... Not only them. Lots of people here contribute to the forum.

And, of course, the brazillian studd Preocupado.
I would contribute alot more if i could share the smoke with the other members.

Homer
07-06-2005, 09:24 PM
If you say that he's so smart, then why do you assume that he doesn't know that the insults he's putting towards people will have an effect on them?

think about that.

meaning_of_life
07-06-2005, 09:30 PM
True, but no one of those has a bigger impact to this thread then Sin. Sure he may go overboard sometimes, but still he is hillarious. and I am taking forever to write this post because I have better things to do then defend SS.
better things to do than defend sin? pa-lease, your his bitch. you follow him around in threads and say "i totally agree with SS". bottom line is, your a gutless piece of shit.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 09:31 PM
If you say that he's so smart, then why do you assume that he doesn't know that the insults he's putting towards people will have an effect on them?

think about that.

When I say he's smart (I guess I've used the wrong word hehe) I mean that he knows lots of stuff.

Homer
07-06-2005, 09:36 PM
When I say he's smart (I guess I've used the wrong word hehe) I mean that he knows lots of stuff.

hmm.. so you say that he has only book smarts.. I disaggree.

Think of it this way. When you tell someone about a strict parent, they will say "they just care about you". Now think of Sin Studly. If he takes the time and knowledge to "insult" people who are basically idiots on this board, doesn't that mean that he cares about the board? Yes. It also means that he's trying to keep it clean, subconciously or not. So, I've got nothing against him.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 09:37 PM
better things to do than defend sin? pa-lease, your his bitch. you follow him around in threads and say "i totally agree with SS". bottom line is, your a gutless piece of shit.

Actually I don't believe that's true. I think I've agreed with him in any thread I don't even think I've posted in anymore then 3 threads that he has posted in.

Rabbit209
07-06-2005, 09:38 PM

Think of it this way. When you tell someone about a strict parent, they will say "they just care about you". Now think of Sin Studly. If he takes the time and knowledge to "insult" people who are basically idiots on this board, doesn't that mean that he cares about the board? Yes. It also means that he's trying to keep it clean, subconciously or not. So, I've got nothing against him.

That is kind of what I was trying to get across.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 09:39 PM

Ok... I haven't got anything against him either. I just wanted to say that he doesn't need to prove he's smart insulting other people.

punkangel
07-06-2005, 09:46 PM
nicely said cammie

I agree .

Anya82
07-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Oh, right, you have the bestestest life in teh world.
you don't have to be perfect or have a perfect life to enjoy it and be happy. There is no perfect life. We all have our ups and downs, but there's a difference between those who try to get the best from both situations, and those who just keep on whining and complaining when shit happends, and just see good things as coincidences and keep thinking that all that good stuff will soon end.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Oh, right, you have the bestestest life in teh world. You're posts, if not in the monstrous topicless threads like 'talk about the person above you' generally consist of one line comments like 'yay I think so too :D '. Always with a :D. You're even a grinning idiot in your avator. Atleast theres intelligence and wit to be found in most insults.
Also, it's really annoying when people with no drug experience preach about them.

I really wonder why my stupid posts annoy you so much.You waste too much time with me instead of taking care of your own life.You can go ahead with all this anger. It won't get to me. I don't know you and I haven't got anything bad to say about you. My opinion about you is only that you want to be a person that you can't be.

punkangel
07-06-2005, 10:38 PM
I really wonder why my stupid posts annoy you so much.You waste too much time with me instead of taking care of your own life.You can go ahead with all this anger. It won't get to me. I don't know you and I haven't got anything bad to say about you. My opinion about you is only that you want to be a person that can't be.

...Good point

Anya82
07-06-2005, 10:40 PM
i think TTIG and that Rabbit kid are just another Justin's asskissers. As far as i've read, they keep on repeting everything Justin says. I mean, if you don't like us, okay, it's up to you, but, come on! use your own opinions and words!

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I agree. But how can she assume she has a 'greater life' than somebody else on the internet?

Come on, I have never said I have the greatest life ever. I always say that I have a great life, which is really different. If you don't believe I have a good life that's your problem.

Anya82
07-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I agree. But how can she assume she has a 'greater life' than somebody else on the internet?
It's on the attitude you show. If you keep on negative things, it's because you don't enjoy your life, and you don't intend to improve it.

But if you have a different attitude, a positive one, it's because you know that good things, AND shitty ones happend, but you're not letting the bad ones get on you. You learn. And that's what makes a "good" life.

punkangel
07-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Seriously. But still, they really need to at least stop insulting people. Like the "ghetto issuse" that they always bring up at every waking moment of life. It's getting super old, and I can't believe that they are still at it. I mean, get over it. It wasn't that over the top hilarious. So why do they still cling on to it like it's keeping them alive? Well, I'll tell you. Because they know I'm tired of it and they know I'm just ignoring it, so they just bring more weight on my shoulders. It just gets to the point where it just wastes my time and I don't want to deal with it. That's why I ignore it.

Anya82
07-06-2005, 10:46 PM
yeah, i really like punkangel. Maybe she has stuff some people won't like, but... hey! nobody's perfect! And cause they're all obssesed with that topic, they're not looking at the good things about her.

punkangel
07-06-2005, 10:47 PM
yeah, i really like punkangel. Maybe she has stuff some people won't like, but... hey! nobody's perfect!

Yeah, no one's perfect, no one ever was, and no one will ever be.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 10:48 PM
TTIG you got me wrong. I didn't start this thread because Justin's post towards Anya annoyed me. I started it because I think Justin too much inteligente to use it agaisnt people ,you know. I told him hundreds of times that I appreciate him.I say that I'm happy because I'm different from him for I cab be loved while he can't and that can be pretty boring (even if he says it isn't).

Isolated Fury
07-06-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm just going to say this now...

Cam, good luck trying to dig yourself out of this one.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm just going to say this now...

Cam, good luck trying to dig yourself out of this one.

What do you exactly mean... That Justin will smash me?

Anya82
07-06-2005, 10:52 PM
she's just giving her opinion.

Drummerguy123
07-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah, no one's perfect, no one ever was, and no one will ever be.

Except me, of course. :D

punkangel
07-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Except me, of course. :D

I beg to differ.

Drummerguy123
07-06-2005, 10:57 PM
heehee me too. ;)

Isolated Fury
07-06-2005, 10:58 PM
What do you exactly mean... That Justin will smash me?
I'm not saying he is going to "smash" you. But I'm sure he'll give you many a good reason as to why he is this way. It will probably end up just making you look stupid.

she's just giving her opinion.
Did I ever tell her she wasn't allowed to state her opinion?

The answer is "no".

Anya82
07-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Did I ever tell her she wasn't allowed to state her opinion?

The answer is "no".
Does she needs your permission?

The answer is "no".

It's not like she wants to convince ALL the world to change and be good... just saying what she thinks :D

ok.. i'm leaving for now. read ya later people.

*gone*

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm not saying he is going to "smash" you. But I'm sure he'll give you many a good reason as to why he is this way. It will probably end up just making you look stupid.

Actually I already know what he is going to say. It won't be any different from what he is used to say about me. I'll be fine hehe.

I guess I know I already look stupid because I'm here thinking this thread will change something when I know it won't.

Isolated Fury
07-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Does she needs your permission?

The answer is "no".
Yet again, you act as if I told her she wasn't permitted to post it.

I said nothing of the sort. No hint of it can be found in any of my posts. Drop it.

Anya82
07-06-2005, 11:04 PM
you can't help it, Cammy. It's all in your kind personality.

*truly gone this time*

Anya82
07-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Yet again, you act as if I told her she wasn't permitted to post it.

I said nothing of the sort. No hint of it can be found in any of my posts. Drop it.
then excuse me if i missunderstood your words. (No sarcasm)

Isolated Fury
07-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Actually I already know what he is going to say. It won't be any different from what he is used to say about me. I'll be fine hehe.

I guess I know I already look stupid because I'm here thinking this thread will change something when I know it won't.
It's not what he is going to say about you. It's what he will say about himself that we will see.

And yes, you already do. But you didn't need the thread, either.

Camilamazed
07-06-2005, 11:10 PM
And if I dislike somebody's posts, I might let them know.

I don't agree. If you don't like just don't answer it.

SKratch, Nieh and Ninth are a good example of that. They only come to the boards talk to whom they feel like to and answer what is necessary.They don't waste their time worrying about people they don't like. I admire them because of that.

They don't care if people has millions of posts or if their posts are useless. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, you're always complaining about something or about idiots (like me haha).

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 12:10 AM
I said I might. Damn, I'm not some Gollum looking creature sitting in a dark cave with a computer trying to keep my precious boards clean of morons.

And letting somebody know they're making stupid posts often has decent results (like getting Notorious doc to cut down on those stupid pictures).

My last Question to you: What makes your posts less idiot than the Notdoc or everyone else's here?

I haven't seen anywhere a thread that talks about what makes a good post.As you are an expert in good posts you should help people then. :rolleyes:

SkunkIt
07-07-2005, 12:17 AM
I don't be on anyone's side and I find a charm in everyone. The good thing about Sin Studly: He's funny. The good thing Camilamazed: She's friendly and nice. :)

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 12:27 AM
I've made some outlandishly stupid posts on this board. I never claimed to be any kind of expert on 'good posts', but atleast I try not to sound like a moron. And seriously, stop thinking so highly of yourself and so lowly of everyone who doesn't like you. No matter how much you try to sugar coat it, this is a poorly thought out rant thread, one where you hypocritically (try to) insult somebody for insulting others.

Who said I think highly of myself?
Who said I think lowly of people who doesn't like me?

No matter what you say, I guess i'm never gonna understand you because i'm an idiot.... :rolleyes:

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 12:34 AM
You're right. You've never looked down on anybody ever.

Ok....This time I have to agree with you....

TTIG 1 x 0 Cammie

Dammit :mad:

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Your just cleverness in the disguise of a grinning idiot, aren't you?

2 x 0

I didn't understand that!

RXP
07-07-2005, 01:02 AM
People who think they know who's smart and who isn't are retarded anyway.

The only thing Studly's insulting threads did that was ever good was get rid of Linda. She never says anything now for fear of getting her picture shown.

And this e-melodrama is gay. It just always results with a lot of typing and no listening. The purported 'smart' people think they're smarter than anyone else so just bang on and on thinking they're not wrong. The other side just reply with rubbish and it goes on and on.

meaning_of_life
07-07-2005, 03:26 AM
People who think they know who's smart and who isn't are retarded anyway.
The purported 'smart' people think they're smarter than anyone else so just bang on and on thinking they're not wrong. The other side just reply with rubbish and it goes on and on.
agreed.
--------

JoY
07-07-2005, 04:38 AM
punkangel, stop bringing up the ghetto-issue. jaysus.

Anya, your first post in here made perfect sense to me. hah, speaking about perfection, eh? *giggle*

Cammie, you really must be one of the cutest, sweet, most kind-hearted persons in the world. that really had to be said after the way you tried to give constructive critism in this thread, which is pretty rare. I think you underestemate your own intelligence. you could add so much more to the board (besides kindness), than you do.
you said you don't know Justin well & I think that goes for almost everyone on the board, including many people you mentioned as his friends. everyone has a different ways to use their intelligence & the fact that you respect him & really treated him with fluffy gloves in your first post, shows that he hasn't just used his intelligence in a bad way & you know & see that. you're a very observing girl.
he might not always be happy, but who is? he might have his problems, but who doesn't? overal I think he's doing a LOT better than most people think. you might think he doesn't have a healthy/normal life, but he's really one of those who never shares a fucking thing about his offline life. he doesn't share
-anything- personal on this board & though it might seem cold & heartless to some, you could wonder if it isn't just really fucking sensible.

I could go on, but I already have a reputation of making horrifyingly long posts.

Sin Studly
07-07-2005, 05:28 AM
I'm saving this thread, hahaha.

Duracell
07-07-2005, 07:53 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

My give a damn is still broke.

Preecey
07-07-2005, 08:33 AM
I'll believe Sin Studly is intelligent, I won't deny that. But I refuse to respect anyone so arrogent, insulting and God-damn fucked up as him. He even admits his friends are backstabbing. And while the bbs is supposed to be about opinions and, quite often, arguments, Sin Studly is just a prick.
The point is not to make him stop posting, which is pointless as he'll mk other accounts anyway, but just to make other people realize that he's the moron who should consider suicide.

livingdeadgirl
07-07-2005, 08:46 AM
I'll believe Sin Studly is intelligent, I won't deny that. But I refuse to respect anyone so arrogent, insulting and God-damn ------ up as him. He even admits his friends are backstabbing. And while the bbs is supposed to be about opinions and, quite often, arguments, Sin Studly is just a prick.
The point is not to make him stop posting, which is pointless as he'll mk other accounts anyway, but just to make other people realize that he's the moron who should consider suicide.

hear hear....

Sin Studly
07-07-2005, 08:49 AM
I'll consider it when somebody who isn't an utter moron tells me to.

Any takers?

Isolated Fury
07-07-2005, 08:49 AM
Children, settle down.

Dare I say, lost cause?

Duracell
07-07-2005, 08:53 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I don't quite understand you point there.

Preecey
07-07-2005, 08:54 AM
I'll consider it when somebody who isn't an utter moron tells me to.

Any takers?
You're a moron yourself. Your very existance is a slur on the human race.

livingdeadgirl
07-07-2005, 08:57 AM
You're a moron yourself. Your very existance is a slur on the human race.

not just a slur.... its an insult!

Sin Studly
07-07-2005, 09:05 AM
There's really nothing else I can add to this thread to make it any funnier.

Kudos, guys.

Mannen som blev en gris
07-07-2005, 09:16 AM
I seriously just think he should do something better with his life. He is, like you say, intelligent, that's no secret. So he should use his brain and become something. Like a writer or a director or a lawyer or maybe even a politician, just not sit here all day.

RXP
07-07-2005, 09:26 AM
He gets paid loads doing the job he does anyway. Just he's off for a bit.

Sin Studly
07-07-2005, 09:28 AM
I had fun doing it too. Don't forget that. And felt all powerful and cool.

Duracell
07-07-2005, 09:31 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Preecey
07-07-2005, 09:33 AM
That never fails to amuse me, somehow.

Duracell
07-07-2005, 09:36 AM
That never fails to amuse me, somehow.

I try not to use it a whole lot but I just happen to

Brines
07-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Laughing out loud. This thread is fucking epic.

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 12:54 PM
This thread is messed up.

Linda
07-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Cammie, just ignore TTIG. Trust me, he's not so great. You're way better than he could ever be.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 05:08 PM
I was going to say "Why do we all have to disagree?" when I realised I disagree with almost everyone.

Carry on.

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 05:37 PM
BBS Gang Wars.. The eternal struggle.

Linda
07-07-2005, 06:18 PM
I would much rather personally kick ass. :p

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 06:24 PM
K, Linda vs BBS - The Eternal Struggle.

Linda
07-07-2005, 06:26 PM
K, Linda vs BBS - The Eternal Struggle.

Don't get as much satisfaction online as actually seeing the person spewing blood! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Fortunately, most of the BBS people are safely out of your reach.

You're in CA, right?

Endy, watch out.

:p

Linda
07-07-2005, 06:33 PM
hehe I can afford plane tickets!

Yep, I'm in CA and I know Endy lives in Long Beach!

Maybe I should look him up?! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Plane tickets? Goddamn. How many tickets can you afford though?

You'll need to make a hitlist! :p Prioritise, man!

Linda
07-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Plane tickets? Goddamn. How many tickets can you afford though?

You'll need to make a hitlist! :p Prioritise, man!

I can afford quite a few! hehehe

Man, I sure could have beaten up a woman today!
I was going back to work, ready to pull out onto the street from my driveway.
A car came around the corner at the cross street to my right. It was in the right lane, so I thought, OK, I can pull out into the left lane. As I did, the stupid ho changed lanes into the left lane, and totally laid on her horn. Then she suddenly changed back into the right lane, sped past me, and got back into the left lane in front of me. Yes, I was calling her some very choice names! She didn't even turn left until the second light down the street. She had plenty of time to get into the left lane, there was no need for her to do what she did. I finally get beside her, and the cow is sitting there at the light feeding her fat face! I guess by then she knew she fucked up 'cos she wouldn't even look over! I would have liked to get out of the car and beat her to a bloody pulp! I hate people who drive like that. She had to see me pulling out onto the street, no way she couldn't have. Some people here are really rude when in their cars. I suppose it's like that everywhere tho.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 06:47 PM
I can afford quite a few! hehehe

A car came around the corner at the cross street to my right. It was in the right lane, so I thought, OK, I can pull out into the left lane. As I did, the stupid ho changed lanes into the left lane, and totally laid on her horn. Then she suddenly changed back into the right lane, sped past me, and got back into the left lane in front of me. Yes, I was calling her some very choice names! She didn't even turn left until the second light down the street. She had plenty of time to get into the left lane, there was no need for her to do what she did. I finally get beside her, and the cow is sitting there at the light feeding her fat face! I guess by then she knew she fucked up 'cos she wouldn't even look over! I would have liked to get out of the car and beat her to a bloody pulp! I hate people who drive like that. She had to see me pulling out onto the street, no way she couldn't have. Some people here are really rude when in their cars. I suppose it's like that everywhere tho.

My eyes are going in and out of focus, but I got the general gist of it. Bad drivers suck.

But, what defines a bad driver? Philosophy?

No, someone who drives badly.

Oh yes.

Linda
07-07-2005, 06:49 PM
My eyes are going in and out of focus, but I got the general gist of it. Bad drivers suck.

But, what defines a bad driver? Philosophy?

No, someone who drives badly.

Oh yes.

Dude, you must need sleep! Isn't it something like 3 a.m. there now?

Brines
07-07-2005, 06:50 PM
In conclusion, old people should not be on the roads.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Dude, you must need sleep! Isn't it something like 3 a.m. there now?

2:50am. But I slept 14 hours last night, I got plenty sleep. But I need cigarettes. Oh well, shops open in 5 hours. Until then I have Stalingrad vodka to keep me company. Wieh.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Smoking is for faggots

Shut up, fucktard.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:01 PM
go stick a gerbil up your ass.

Learn to insult people.

You bore me. Away, fucktard. Away.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:01 PM
In conclusion, old people should not be on the roads.

You're an idiot.

2:50am. But I slept 14 hours last night, I got plenty sleep. But I need cigarettes. Oh well, shops open in 5 hours. Until then I have Stalingrad vodka to keep me company. Wieh.

How can you sleep 14 hours straight?
Yuck to both cigarettes and vodka! :p

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:03 PM
How can you sleep 14 hours straight?
Yuck to both cigarettes and vodka! :p

I can sleep 14 hours straight when I'm awake for considerably more beforehand. :p

Yay for cigarettes and vodka!

Know how bored I am? I took a picture of the vodka bottle.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Damn, now that is REALLY bored!!!!!

You gonna post it in Photo Album?! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Haha, no, I'm not THAT bored. :p

Brines
07-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Unholy, whats with the emoticons? Are you turning into Linda?

ruroken
07-07-2005, 07:13 PM
blah blah blah what about me or Sophie?

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Unholy, whats with the emoticons? Are you turning into Linda?

He's being nice. Try it sometime.

But, Unholy, we want to see it! :p

ruroken
07-07-2005, 07:16 PM

yay!

Is that your dog in your avatar and what's in it's mouth?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:17 PM

But, Unholy, we want to see it! :p

Haha, I'll upload it and PM you a link.

Brines
07-07-2005, 07:17 PM
TUNB, you don't know what you're getting into.

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 07:18 PM
14 hours of sleep Dave.... Whoaaa

Linda
Haha, I'll upload it and PM you a link.

LOL OK, Cool!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
TUNB, you don't know what you're getting into.

Shut up, Dev. I've been here for over 3 years, if I'm getting into something, I know it.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:19 PM
yay!

Is that your dog in your avatar and what's in it's mouth?

It's Sin Studly's dog with his hypodermic needle in his mouth!

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:21 PM
LMAO! Yep, Dave, that's a Vodka bottle! :D
I couldn't tell tho, is it empty?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:22 PM
I'd say there's about a tenth left in it, now.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:24 PM
OK, then it will be empty before long, I'm sure!

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Haha, well, it's taken me longer than expected. When I started around 4 hours ago, I had just over half left. Now I've only got a smidgen.

Vodka isn't my favourite spirit anyway. Southern Comfort is - which is a liqeur(sp?), obviously.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:27 PM
WOW, it's been a very long time since I've seen that word "smidgen" !!!
Probably best that you're drinking it slow. Do you get sick when you drink?
I always do, so I don't drink anymore. My favorite used to be rum & coke.
First I drank vodka and orange juice, got so sick I can't even drink orange juice anymore, and that was more than 30 years ago!

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:29 PM
I get sick when I drink sickly spirits, like Sambuca. I don't when I drink lager, or most spirits. I'm a lager/beer drinker at heart, though.

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 07:29 PM
Come on guys.. where's the hate? there is to much love in this thread. I'm sick of it. And I thought this was going to be a thread cockfull of the insults and other lame attempts at insults.

lost_nvrfound
07-07-2005, 07:30 PM
i've been reminded of this 9 coronas (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/coronas.html)

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm glad my thread didn't end up like that. Even Dave and Linda are making this thread funny...Yaaaaaaay

TheUnholyNightbringer
Come on guys.. where's the hate? there is to much love in this thread. I'm sick of it. And I thought this was going to be a thread cockfull of the insults and other lame attempts at insults.

Really can't be bothered at this point in time. Though I'm sure tomorrow I'll read all this and hate myself.

Linda
I never did acquire a taste for beer and I don't really like being drunk.
I guess I just need to always have the feeling that I'm in control of
myself, ya know?

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Though I'm sure tomorrow I'll read all this and hate myself.

You know, I was thinking that too, but, Dave, I think you're really cool right now! :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:33 PM
I never did acquire a taste for beer and I don't really like being drunk.
I guess I just need to always have the feeling that I'm in control of
myself, ya know?

Beer is t3h awesome.

Being drunk is best when you have people around you that you know will look after you. Then you can let yourself go.

I never enjoy being really drunk on my own though, no.

TheUnholyNightbringer
You know, I was thinking that too, but, Dave, I think you're really cool right now! :)

Treasure it, it almost certainly won't last.

Camilamazed

:eek:

The unthinkable happened (SS's words)

lost_nvrfound
07-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Being drunk is best
i've never felt the urge to drink. idk. i'm kinda sick of drunk people.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:37 PM
:eek:

The unthinkable happened (SS's words)

haha Cammie, you're so funny! :p

Treasure it, it almost certainly won't last.

I am!

Being drunk is best when you have people around you that you know will look after you. Then you can let yourself go.

For me it always depended on who I was with. Some people made me really happy, but some people would make my very depressed. As for looking after me, nah, they never did. I was always on my own anyway.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:37 PM
^ lost_nvrfound, that was EXTREMELY out of context. I said "Being drunk is best when you have people around you that you know will look after you".

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:38 PM
For me it always depended on who I was with. Some people made me really happy, but some people would make my very depressed. As for looking after me, nah, they never did. I was always on my own anyway.

They never looked after you? Even when you went out to pubs and clubs and stuff?

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 07:39 PM
How long does it take for a girl to get a nipple stand?

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:39 PM
They never looked after you? Even when you went out to pubs and clubs and stuff?

Nope, they never did.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:40 PM
How long does it take for a girl to get a nipple stand?

Get a girlfriend and find out for yourself!

Brines
That'd require her to have friends.

Camilamazed
"Being drunk is best when you have people around you that you know will look after you".

Agreed.

I never drink when I'm by myself.

Rabbit209
I don't drink only because I never have the time, and I'm still waiting for that hate.

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Get a girlfriend and find out for yourself!
I have a girlfriend, but no. She doesn't want it yet.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:41 PM
That'd require her to have friends.

You're an idiot.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't drink only because I never have the time, and I'm still waiting for that hate.

Rabbit209, I hate you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Rabbit209, I hate you.

Ushering people into alcohol? Harsh. =P

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Thank you. I hate you also, but in a good way. Like how a christ hates sinners.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Ushering people into alcohol? Harsh. =P

I only gave him what he wanted! :D

Rabbit209 - You're quite welcome! ;)

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 07:49 PM
There you go with that kindness again.

NoHero
07-07-2005, 07:49 PM

This, for one, is true; as for being able to have a 'great life' in this fucked up world, one has to be completely and utterly headshot.

Congratulations, grinning idiot.

Camilamazed
07-07-2005, 07:51 PM
This, for one, is true; as for being able to have a 'great life' in this fucked up world, one has to be completely and utterly headshot.

Someone just had a bad day hehe

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:52 PM

Dude, your life is what YOU make of it.
You want a great life? Make yourself one!

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 07:53 PM
I want a sandwich, do I have to make my own?

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:53 PM
I want a sandwich, do I have to make my own?

Yes, you know where the kitchen is!

NoHero
07-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Someone just had a bad day hehe

... which makes me want to quote TUNB:

*Puts head in hands and softly cries*

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Well If I'm going anyone else want one?

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Well If I'm going anyone else want one?

Not me thanks, I already ate!

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Acutally so did I, but it's ok, I'm a fat ass.

Linda
07-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Nah, you're just a growing boy?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 07:59 PM
"It's just puppy fat! You're just big-boned! It's your thyroids!"

No, man! You're fat, goddammit!

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Halfway, expect I'm growing out more then up.

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 08:01 PM
"It's just puppy fat! You're just big-boned! It's your thyroids!"

No, man! You're fat, goddammit!

Haha, one of my friend's dog has thyroid problems, and it is about as big as a train on steriods. but without the muscles, and all the worthlessness.

lost_nvrfound
07-07-2005, 08:01 PM
^ lost_nvrfound, that was EXTREMELY out of context. I said "Being drunk is best when you have people around you that you know will look after you".
i know what you said, and i wasn't trying to take take it out of context. even with friends that i know would look out for me, i've just never felt the urge to drink. i'm kinda sick of drunk people.

lost_nvrfound
07-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Haha, one of my friend's dog has thyroid problems, and it is about as big as a train on steriods. but without the muscles, and all the worthlessness.
that's kinda funny in a twisted way. my cat's a fatass... but she's just lazy

Rabbit209
07-07-2005, 08:03 PM
My cats are pussies.

Linda
07-07-2005, 08:10 PM
Halfway, expect I'm growing out more then up.

Too much sitting at the computer then!

lost_nvrfound
07-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Too much sitting at the computer then!
and too much burger king

Linda
07-07-2005, 08:45 PM
haha yep, that will do it too!

Sin Studly
07-08-2005, 02:42 AM
Thanks for ruining what used to be a funny thread, guys.

Dave, no more vodka for you. Ever.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-08-2005, 05:17 AM
Thanks for ruining what used to be a funny thread, guys.

Dave, no more vodka for you. Ever.

Apologies. I was in a happy mood.

Sin Studly
07-08-2005, 07:16 AM
Switch to rum and coke, become an angry violent drunk instead.

JoY
07-08-2005, 07:19 AM
I often become violent, but I never get angry when drunk.

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2005, 07:36 AM
God damn, how many topics about Sin Studly do we need? Is there nothing better to chat about than other members?

Cammie, your heart's in the right place by you're not quite getting it.

the_GoDdEsS
07-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Wow, Dave. Linda likes you now? You really should stay away from booze.

Camilamazed
07-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Jeeeeeeeeze.....

I didn't understand what Paint_it_black said (maybe it's because of tyhose talking about boooze)......

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Well, you seem like a nice person, but I think you are making too much of a big deal out of this. That's the essence of what I meant. I think you take some stuff too seriously. And I'm speaking from experience, because I used to take stuff too seriously and sometimes still do.

Camilamazed
07-08-2005, 09:33 AM
Well, you seem like a nice person, but I think you are making too much of a big deal out of this. That's the essence of what I meant. I think you take some stuff too seriously. And I'm speaking from experience, because I used to take stuff too seriously and sometimes still do.

Come on, I don't make abig deal of anything AND I don't take things too seriously. :p

Just like Justin haha. (he didn't take this thread seriously, and you can see people has fun, only TTIG took that seriously.He got pissed because someone else called me a grinning idiot when he is the onlky one who can call me that hehe) ;)

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-08-2005, 09:48 AM
Wow, Dave. Linda likes you now? You really should stay away from booze.

Vodka makes me happy. Proved a point to Justin, though.

Camilamazed
07-08-2005, 09:52 AM
I wonder why you guys like so much Vodka. There's no taste in it. :s

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Vodka's not my favourite. I just happened to have some.

Camilamazed
07-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Is there any difference between Vodka dn Whiskey? As far as I've tasted them I think they pratically taste the same.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Scotch and vodka taste pretty much the same. Bourbon has a harsher aftertaste, and Irish whisky a smoother aftertaste.

JoY
07-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Vodka, oh god.. all the fantastic nights when we played with the band, drinking Vodka after every song, playing wilder & wilder.. it really goes fuckingly well with gypsy music. ;p

Camilamazed
07-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Sounds that Vodka and Gypsy music go well together haha.
Well I think those drinks are too strong for me. Maybe the Irish whisky would be nice because Dave said it's is smoother.

*Wants to taste it now*

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Sounds that Vodka and Gypsy music go well together haha.
Well I think those drinks are too strong for me. Maybe the Irish whisky would be nice because Dave said it's is smoother.

*Wants to taste it now*

The smoothest drinks I've had are Jameson's Irish whiskey, and Southern Comfort. I can drink them both straight, so they must be smooth. I'm a pussy when it comes to straight drinks. >.<

Camilamazed
07-08-2005, 10:13 AM
The smoothest drinks I've had are Jameson's Irish whiskey, and Southern Comfort. I can drink them both straight, so they must be smooth. I'm a pussy when it comes to straight drinks. >.<

Drink straight means drinking a whole bottle of it without getting heavy drunk?

If so, I can never drink straight :rolleyes:

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Come on, I don't make abig deal of anything AND I don't take things too seriously. :p

Just like Justin haha. (he didn't take this thread seriously, and you can see people has fun, only TTIG took that seriously.He got pissed because someone else called me a grinning idiot when he is the onlky one who can call me that hehe) ;)

Ah, I guess I should have paid closer attention instead of just skimming everything then.

JoY
07-08-2005, 10:15 AM
nah, it's drinking it without mixing it with other stuff, like orange juice, or coke.

Camilamazed
07-08-2005, 10:16 AM
nah, it's drinking it without mixing it with other stuff, like orange juice, or coke.

Oh, I see.

I don't like them neither straight nor mixed.I prefer sweet stuff like wine or liquors.

JoY
07-08-2005, 10:29 AM
oh, I looove sweet drinks!! =D

killer_queen
07-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Vodka, oh god.. all the fantastic nights when we played with the band, drinking Vodka after every song, playing wilder & wilder.. it really goes fuckingly well with gypsy music. ;p
Are you playing gypsy music?

JoY
07-08-2005, 11:16 AM
yep. =) I'm primacs of the Amsterdam student gypsy band.

killer_queen
07-08-2005, 11:21 AM
This is great, I love gypsy music. What are you playing?

sKratch
07-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Mmm I wonder how much random sKratch praise is burried in other topics I probably don't feel like digging through...

Anyways, I appreciate the respect. My stance on this whole issue is fairly complicated and it's not really worth explaining.

Sin Studly
07-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Scotch and vodka taste pretty much the same.

If you blasphemed like that in front of me I swear to Christ I'd stomp on your sciatica until you were fucking crippled, heathen!

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-08-2005, 11:26 AM
If you blasphemed like that in front of me I swear to Christ I'd stomp on your sciatica until you were fucking crippled, heathen!

What? In my opinion, they do!

JoY
07-08-2005, 11:27 AM
This is great, I love gypsy music. What are you playing?
we play Joska, Tjomme Gore, Two Guitars, Black Eyes, Transilvanie, Clous, Lent a Valu Vegen, Basajev & loads more. the band is called Romanez. Nello Mirando is our teacher (the son of Tata Mirando, if that rings a bell. you can find him on Kazaa, if you want), so we play a lot of things his father's band, Tata Mirando, of which he was the primacs, plays. it's truly totally & utterly fantastic & a lot of fun. it's way more satisfying for me, than symphonic stuff, like I used to play.

Sin Studly
07-08-2005, 11:30 AM

In that case, you've just forfeited your right to an opinion. Sorry man, but I don't think we can be friends anymore.

killer_queen
07-08-2005, 11:30 AM
we play Joska, Tjomme Gore, Two Guitars, Black Eyes, Transilvanie, Clous, Lent a Valu Vegen, Basajev & loads more. the band is called Romanez. Nello Mirando is our teacher (the son of Tata Mirando, if that rings a bell. you can find him on Kazaa, if you want), so we play a lot of things his father's band, Tata Mirando, of which he was the primacs, plays. it's truly totally & utterly fantastic & a lot of fun. it's way more satisfying for me, than symphonic stuff, like I used to play.
Two Guitars? It's my favourite song to play. You're becoming my idol.

JoY
07-08-2005, 11:39 AM
oh yesh, Two Guitars is awesome! what instrument do you play? it's extremely nice to find someone with the same interests. certainly if they are as rare as this one. ;p

killer_queen
07-08-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm playing the piano for ten years. But I play Two Guitars on flute which I took lessons for just two years. And I'm getting a cello tomorrow.

JoY
07-08-2005, 11:51 AM
oh I LOVE cellos!! when I was little, I said to my mother; when I grow up I want to marry a cellist & we'll make music together. haha, I think I was four then. my current boyfriend USED to play cello, but he sucked so badly at it, that everyone decided & agreed he was a hopeless case. he can sing pretty well though, so he must be kind of musically talented in a way.

I've recently bought a piano. I don't know yet when I'll pick it up & pay for it & stuff, but the agreement is there & it'll be mine. WHOO! =D *happy bounce* I've been playing the violin for ...17 years now, stopped taking lessons at the age of 11. I taught myself a little bit to play the piano, but I still suck at it. I've got a guitar too, but I suck even more at that. :/

killer_queen
07-08-2005, 11:58 AM
A husband playing cello? I never think that. Cello is a little bit girly. I want someone who plays violin.
I'm pretty sure you can play piano great if you're playing violin. Just work on it. My teacher told me it was the easiest instrument. And I want to say, I'm soooo jealous of you. You're playing violin, you're a medical student and you're very beautiful. You ARE my idol.

RXP
07-08-2005, 12:00 PM

Dude you are so taste budly retarded. MAN. It's like saying coke and sprite taste the same. wtf.

JoY
07-08-2005, 12:01 PM
aww, yay! *blushes* thank you!
if I ever meet you, I'll play you something. but then you must promise me to play me something aswell, because I bet you're great at the piano. I'm really not being modest, when I say I can hardly play the piano. you must teach me!

Linda
07-08-2005, 12:02 PM
And Linda, you've been sigged.

I didn't know you cared so much.

Unholy - do you have a hangover today?

Goddess - I can be nice when people are nice to me. Learn from it.

Sin Studly
07-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Dave totally can't hang out with us anymore.

killer_queen
07-08-2005, 12:06 PM
I would love to teach you. My friends always want me to teach them and they don't know anything about music. And it really drives me crazy. I hope I will be playing cello well until that time. So we can play together.

JoY
07-08-2005, 12:12 PM
sounds fantastic & like a deal. *grins*

Sin Studly
07-09-2005, 01:13 AM
It's a good thing I warmed to killer_queen before this little lovefest happened or I'd forbid Bella from being her friend, just like Joey secretly assumes I did to him (you really need to slap the fuck outta him for thinking you're so weak, Isa).

RXP
07-09-2005, 02:21 AM
Na Sin, your like Hitler. You actually say nothing but everyone works towards your 'will'. The whole Nazi government was working towards Hitler's 'will'. He hardly gave out any orders. You're the Hitler of the BBS. I dunno who Stalin is tho. He'd have to bark out orders all the time and do everything.

Sin Studly
07-09-2005, 03:07 AM
Who's my Goebbels?

RXP
07-09-2005, 03:19 AM
Goebbles was a midget right? Plus he was pretty smart. I'm him.

Sin Studly
07-09-2005, 03:21 AM
Fuck off, I want an Ayran Goebbels.

And I meant in the sense of being my Minister for Propaganda.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-09-2005, 07:57 AM
Fuck off, I want an Ayran Goebbels.

And I meant in the sense of being my Minister for Propaganda.

What, someone to spread the word of Justin?

the_GoDdEsS
07-09-2005, 08:02 AM
I'll do it. Sin Studly is so manly he makes me all wet and trembling. I'd just love to get his Fascist cock in my slavic peasant mouth.

RXP
07-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Vlad, I thought you wanted my cock?

Sin Studly
07-09-2005, 08:07 AM
The above post proves it's Simona talking, and you just lied about the cock pm. Lying paki scum.

RXP
07-09-2005, 08:08 AM
I didn't lie, Vlad wanted to suck my cock. He said "he needed a man"

Sin Studly
07-09-2005, 08:14 AM
That's our Vlad.

the_GoDdEsS
07-09-2005, 08:15 AM
It's me, Simona. And I meant to send that PM to Sin Studly. He's so dreamy.

Sin Studly
07-22-2005, 07:53 PM

Linda is t3h badass.