PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring- The Kids arn't all right-Live at Woodstock 99

Bad Habit
07-07-2005, 09:07 AM
Has someone sen this video from the concert in woodstock from the offspring playing the kids arn't all right? Well, there's a guy dressed in green which is like playing with noodles' guitar, someone knows who this quy is? :confused:

samr
07-07-2005, 09:08 AM
IT's higgins. aka x13

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-07-2005, 09:15 AM
I have that video

Manic subsidal
07-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Has someone sen this video from the concert in woodstock from the offspring playing the kids arn't all right? Well, there's a guy dressed in green which is like playing with noodles' guitar, someone knows who this quy is? :confused:

geeze some offspring fan you are :'(

icklebabygremlin
07-07-2005, 09:45 AM
hehehe thats true i have that vid 2 :D i like the huck it one better (kids live)

platinumpt
07-07-2005, 10:21 AM

That guy is X-13, he cooperates with The Offspring for a few years now, he also does the "keep 'em separated" part in Come out and play. And he does the "yeeeaaaayeeeeaaaaaeeeeaaaahhhhh" part in Gone Away (a little after "God save your soul"). Or at least I've seen him doing that in Wembley 2001, and Dexter stepping away from the microphone on that part!

Anyway, he always plays a little on Noodles' guitar on The Kids Aren't Alright, in every live performance I guess...

WebDudette
07-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Haha. I have that video he sounds funny doing the "gotta keep' em seperated" part.

platinumpt
07-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Haha. I have that video he sounds funny doing the "gotta keep' em seperated" part.

Did you see him accidentally hitting Noodles in that video?? Right in the middle of the fucking riff?? The guy is a real clown lol!

And he also does some back vocals on other songs, like long way home and why don't you get a job (let me tell you about my other friend now! That's right! Everyday now! Stay at home! Gotta say! :D) and maybe more, I don't recall!

WebDudette
07-07-2005, 11:11 AM
He also sings in Pretty Fly and does a few Oooooohhhhhh's and Yeahhhhhhh's.

platinumpt
07-07-2005, 11:19 AM
And he plays that shit, I don't know how it is called, it's like percussion I guess, he's around that creepy skeletons and voodoo stuff isn't he??lol

WebDudette
07-07-2005, 11:24 AM
He plays on doll heads and a damn what are they called bah we used to have them in my old music class.

platinumpt
07-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I guess you're right! That guy sure is crazy,.... using doll heads as instruments... :)

FFX-ME
07-07-2005, 01:56 PM
i actually burnt a vcd of almost all their videos last year and added some live performances on it and that was there. i think its badly done you dont hear the begining and i also dont like higgins attitude but its still great

platinumpt
07-07-2005, 05:29 PM
The beginning is like "Hello, we're The Offspring. You guys are dirty! YA YA YA YA YA!!" You don't see the band entering the stage, but I personally don't care about that...

ygokazuki
07-07-2005, 07:23 PM
The beginning is like "Hello, we're The Offspring. You guys are dirty! YA YA YA YA YA!!" You don't see the band entering the stage, but I personally don't care about that...
Yeah, thats Woodstock 99, I have WHOLE lot of videos (7DVDs, 2 Official).And that percussion thing the Higgins plays is a woodblock, along with a bunch of dolls heads he hits for playing samples.