PDA

View Full Version : so i was was skating with my friends and....

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:00 AM
we saw this van pull up at the ice cream shop. the people in the van were really fat so we thought of a plan to scream "GODZILLA!!!!!" at them when they left. my friend justin (just found out he is an offspring fan) screamed it and we all ran behind a bar. when we thought the coast was clear that van we screamed at came spedding behind the bar after us and stopped and said,"GET BACK HERE!!! I WANT YOUR PHONE NUMBERS AND YOUR ADDRESSES!!!" so we all gave them the wrong phone numbers and addresses
and one of my friends said,"hi, my phone number is 666-6666, my adress is 666 hell dr., my email is, and my name is satan." and the lady bought it!! after that we just continued to skate.

edit: ok, i deleted the email!

WebDudette
07-07-2005, 11:06 AM
They actually asked for your adresses and phones number?
I wouldn't have given them shit they can't do anything to you.

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-07-2005, 11:09 AM
we saw this van pull up at the ice cream shop. the people in the van were really fat so we thought of a plan to scream "GODZILLA!!!!!" at them when they left. my friend justin (just found out he is an offspring fan) screamed it and we all ran behind a bar. when we thought the coast was clear that van we screamed at came spedding behind the bar after us and stopped and said,"GET BACK HERE!!! I WANT YOUR PHONE NUMBERS AND YOUR ADDRESSES!!!" so we all gave them the wrong phone numbers and addresses
and one of my friends said,"hi, my phone number is 666-6666, my adress is 666 hell dr., my email is thebeast@hell.com, and my name is satan." and the lady bought it!! after that we just continued to skate.

edit: DONT CLICK ON THAT EMAIL ADDRESS!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHO'S IT IS!!!!

I would remove that email if i were you...as you no sin-studly will click on it no doubt

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-07-2005, 11:09 AM
and one of my friends said,"hi, my phone number is 666-6666, my adress is 666 hell dr., my email is thebeast@hell.com, and my name is satan." and the lady bought it!! after that we just continued to skate.

You're a really clever, humurous person and you contribute much to society.

This thread would have been much better if it ended with ".. I fell over and broke my neck. I'm now paralyzed from the neck down and a nurse is typing this for me."

punkangel
07-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Anyway, they can't do anything to you. The same thing happened to my sister and I while we flipped off this lady because she didn't know how to drive. She was following us around, and when we finally parked, she rolled down her window, screamed at us Real Mature, and just sped off. We were laughing our asses off.

backstagebug
07-07-2005, 11:18 AM
but i'm a bit curious.. does that email exists? if not, i want to have it :D

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 11:25 AM
That is so funny I- Wait, no that wasn't funny.

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:26 AM
That is so funny I- Wait, no that wasn't funny.
screw off poser

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 11:27 AM
screw off poser
I was joking! It is sort of funny. How am i a poser?!

ShadowPyro
07-07-2005, 11:28 AM
screw off poser
Shut the fuck up. This so stupid.

Wow!!!! omgfs lolzers !!! They asked for our info!1! Cause we were sTUpis prats! Anda we liereD!

So what? People do this shit all the time. Nothing to brag about. And if you wanna brag be smart about it.

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:29 AM
I was joking! It is sort of funny. How am i a poser?!
well i dont really know if you do skate or not, and you have a zero avatar
anyways, it was off the top of my head

WebDudette
07-07-2005, 11:29 AM
screw off poser

Heh wtf makes him more of a poser then you.

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Heh wtf makes him more of a poser then you.
how do you know im a poser

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 11:31 AM
well i dont really know if you do skate or not, and you have a zero avatar
anyways, it was off the top of my head

I skate....Do you!?

WebDudette
07-07-2005, 11:33 AM
how do you know im a poser

So you are a poser?
I never ment to say you were a poser I asked what made him a poser and why you aren't a poser.
The way I said it did make me sound like I thought you were a poser though.

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:34 AM
I skate....Do you!?
yes i skate, what kind of board do you have? i gots a jake rupp element.

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 11:34 AM
yes i skate, what kind of board do you have? i gots a jake rupp element.

I got a ZERO red skateboard. from Jamie Thomas

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:36 AM
I got a ZERO red skateboard.
sweat, how many years have you been skatin?

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:37 AM
*&@#!!! you got it from thomas?!!

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 11:37 AM
sweat, how many years have you been skatin?
Since i was 11.

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 11:38 AM
*&@#!!! you got it from thomas?!!
It was in a demo, so he was in it.

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Since i was 11.
ive been skating for like almost a year and a half. im preety good. my favorite trick to do is caspering over my friends funbox and casper flipping out.

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 11:41 AM
ive been skating for like almost a year and a half. im preety good. my favorite trick to do is caspering over my friends funbox and casper flipping out.
Yeah! Casper is awesome, i do alot of Manuals.

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Yeah! Casper is awesome, i do alot of Manuals.
i know, i want to be the next rodney mullen.

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:46 AM
i know, i want to be the next rodney mullen.
which is going to be super hard because ill have to like make up someting like a better ollie to change the history of skating

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 11:47 AM
which is going to be super hard because ill have to like make up someting like a better ollie to change the history of skating

Yeah, it'll be hard...

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Yeah, it'll be hard...
maybe i can ask rodney for help

St. Jimmy
07-07-2005, 11:55 AM
maybe i can ask rodney for help

When will that be?

rodney mullen
07-07-2005, 11:57 AM
When will that be?
in computer class, i wrote to ryan sheckler by finding his address online, so i can probably find rodney's too.

Brines
07-07-2005, 01:56 PM
This is now the skateboarding thread. Stop making other threads with this useless shit. Please, keep the retardation within this thread.

_ߥ_vil_
07-07-2005, 02:05 PM
This is now the skateboarding thread. Stop making other threads with this useless shit. Please, keep the retardation within this thread.

Hello....where you been?