PDA

View Full Version : please read this so i can see the offspring play an extra 10 minutes!!

TheLivingEndRock
07-07-2005, 10:12 AM
i would really appreciate it if you did this for me. the offspring was the first rock band i ever liked. i'm a diehard fan and i've seen them live once before, and they played 22 songs! and now at warped, they only get like 6 or 7, which is bull. but theres a contest warped is holding in which the band that gets most votes gets to play an extra 10 mins. that would so SOO sweet. but the offspring are behind by a lot, and i need as many votes as i can.

it takes under 30 seconds and half a brain to do

http://www.warpedtour.com/energizer/contest.html

there, then click 7/24 (minneapolis), then vote for the offspring. its as easy as that, pleaase do it for me if you havent already

please send this to as many people as you can, also. just spam that link. oh my god it woud be so sweet if they actually won!

thank you!

and if you dont wanna do it, thats fine. thanks for reading this far anyway :wink:

WebDudette
07-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Atreyu did it hear I missed the damn offspring thought i cant beleive they would play at 2:30 in Arizona its my own fault though.

SurvivorA11
07-07-2005, 12:30 PM
I voted alot because i love offspring and im going to the warped tour in Mn so it effects me.

rocketman
07-07-2005, 12:33 PM
i already voted also (i hail from MN also)

SurvivorA11
07-07-2005, 12:38 PM
it sgonna be sweet

TheLivingEndRock
07-07-2005, 09:46 PM
sweet, you have way more ppl from MN on these boards than the ones i post on. i'm glad you guys are all excited. so far with my campaigning, i've planted them in 3rd place. but MCR and no use for a name are still ahead. the latter is ahead by like 500+. but i still think it oculd happen, if everyone just spammed all over the place, lol. will you guys help me out?

[/cheesy, fire-up-the-crowd tone]

Faded Soul
07-08-2005, 03:13 AM
Atreyu did it hear I missed the damn offspring thought i cant beleive they would play at 2:30 in Arizona its my own fault though.

I nearly missed them. I called my friend Barry since he was already there at about 1:15, I asked him if he caught what time Offspring went on, he said 1:30. If he hadn't been wrong and it was 1:30 I would have missed them myself, because by the time I found a parking spot it was almost 2:15.

TheLivingEndRock
07-08-2005, 08:35 PM
its even easier now- it takes under 30 seconds and half a brain to do

there, then click 7/24 (minneapolis), then vote for the offspring. its as easy as that, pleaase do it for me if you havent already

please send this to as many people as you can, also. just spam that link. oh my god it woud be so sweet if they actually won!

SkunkIt
07-08-2005, 08:37 PM
We already voted, stop reviving this thread.

bouncingcoles
07-09-2005, 09:07 AM
i would really appreciate it if you did this for me. the offspring was the first rock band i ever liked. i'm a diehard fan and i've seen them live once before, and they played 22 songs! and now at warped, they only get like 6 or 7, which is bull. but theres a contest warped is holding in which the band that gets most votes gets to play an extra 10 mins. that would so SOO sweet. but the offspring are behind by a lot, and i need as many votes as i can.

it takes under 30 seconds and half a brain to do

thank you!

and if you dont wanna do it, thats fine. thanks for reading this far anyway :wink:

hey man im doing the exact same thing your doing but for the boston warped tour!!! good luck!!!!! ill vote for ya!! see ya

TheLivingEndRock
07-09-2005, 01:45 PM
^i hope you have more luck than i've had. no use for a name is dominating in minneapolis. i've finally given up. a few days of hard work has only gotten me like 85 votes (which i guess is a lot, but its only a fraction of the 600 i needed). its good you actually have a chance! ;). have fun!

dropkickmurphy
07-10-2005, 07:37 AM
a band called Strung Out is gonna take it in Barrie which makes me mad because i would like to see a band that a like take it.

noodlesfan
07-10-2005, 01:29 PM
i voted tampa, im gonna be there and they're in the lead yippee kayaye mother F***ker