PDA

View Full Version : whats missing on the greatest hits dvd song descriptions?

TheOldMark
07-07-2005, 03:23 PM
did you guys notice this? when dexter and noodles are talking about each of the songs, they totally skip why dont you get a job, original prankster, cant get my head around you (and I think maybe defy you, ill have to watch it again). I think thats pretty fuckin whack. I thought about some of the reasons for this, maybe they just didnt have good stories and didnt wanna admit theyre shitty songs, or maybe they just got lazy. it seemed weird to me that they would purposely skip these songs.

fuckB Ratty
07-07-2005, 03:25 PM
they didn't have anything to say about thos songs

offspring kid
07-07-2005, 03:25 PM
yeah i noticed that too i really wanted to listen story behing defy you and CGMHAY i think they didnt wanted to make it more longer :S

Manic subsidal
07-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Who knows, maybe they're hidden on the dvd? You know The Offspring, they like to do this type of stuff.

Hyper nova
07-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Since when are can't get my head around or defy you a shitty songs? WDYGAJ ain't that bad either (live, got sick of it normal).

Anyway, probably didn't do those, because, well most of their songs are self explanatory anyway. They know that too, like when they are fucking around with want you bad etc. Still fun too watch though : ).

Or maybe the dvd side of the Dual Disc was just full...

Full HAhahahaha. DVD have any where from 4 to 8 GBs and if a CD holds 700 MB for 2 channels, 5 channels will be about 3 GB that leaves at leas 1 if not 4/5 cause of double layer. plus its only a 45 min CD so that s actually only 45/80 so i doubt the Songs take up more than 2 GB .

For the Comentary

They probbaly did the songs that had a fun story. The others might have been easily writen and no interesting background around them.

0r4ng3
07-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Did they do Hit That? I don't remember...

I don't think they needed an explanation for Original Prankster or Why Don't You Get a Job?. They sound pretty self-explainitory.

Little_Miss_1565
07-07-2005, 10:44 PM
What is there to be said about those songs that hasn't been said already?

Punk_Conspiracy
07-08-2005, 03:12 AM
With lyrics such as "You cannot stop us, you cannot bring us down. Never give up we go on and on." I doubt anything seriously needs explaining. Same applies with Head Around You.

Obie2trice
07-08-2005, 03:46 AM
Did they do Hit That? I don't remember...

I don't think they needed an explanation for Original Prankster or Why Don't You Get a Job?. They sound pretty self-explainitory.

yes they did Hit That