PDA

View Full Version : Svenskar...

Jojan
11-13-2004, 03:13 AM
Greg sade ju i sin intervju på (äckel-) LunarStorm att de skulle komma tillbaka i augusti. Men gjorde de det? Jag tror inte det.
Så... Diskutera konserten igen. Jag vet att den låg på theoffspring.info, men har någon den och kan skicka via MSN messenger eller kan lägga upp den på någon server så att jag kan ladda ned den? Den försvann när jag fick virus i min dator. :( :mad:

Zee
11-13-2004, 03:31 AM
I understand Swedish, but it's better that I stay in English. ;)

Anyway, that would be fucking awesome, and realistic too! If the Greatest Hits is coming out early next year, August could be more than possible for their European tour.

Toxic Speed Bump
11-13-2004, 10:29 AM
I bet you cant understand sweedesh and you made up that stuff. :D

Zee
11-13-2004, 11:17 AM
Even though I suck at Swedish, that one I did understand as by a miracle. ;)

I hope Greg knows what he's speaking.

Offspring_01
11-13-2004, 12:10 PM
Greg sade ju i sin intervju på (äckel-) LunarStorm att de skulle komma tillbaka i Augusti. Men gjorde de det? Jag tror inte det.
Så... Diskutera konserten igen. Jag vet att den låg på theoffspring.info, men har någon den och kan skicka via MSN messenger eller kan lägga upp den på någon server så att jag kan ladda ned den? Den försvann när jag fick virus i min dator. :( :mad:

Could someone please trnslate this to english. I have no idea what it means and I would like to know.

Zee
11-14-2004, 06:42 AM
It says "Greg said in an interview at LunaStorm that they'd come back (to Sweden) in August. What do you think? I don't think so."

The rest isn't anything important.

Anyway, was this a recent interview?

RobinoZombie
11-14-2004, 11:33 AM
It says "Greg said in an interview at LunaStorm that they'd come back (to Sweden) in August. What do you think? I don't think so."

The rest isn't anything important.

Anyway, was this a recent interview?

there where speculations about that they would come here on while they where doing the festival touring in august...but since we dont have any big festivals in august...they didnt
they should have come to augustibuller

Zee
11-14-2004, 12:25 PM
Right, someone could've told that... so it's pretty goddamn old interview. Nevermind then.