Zack
07-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Man it is awesome i got it the first day it came out! What do you think? :D

Zack
07-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Oh and the hidden track is really good!

Rag Doll
07-08-2005, 12:00 AM
I think most people in this section of the forum don't have it.

Try "General Offspring Discussion".

bd007h
07-08-2005, 12:07 AM
I think it's good, but isn't it Ironic that the 6 best songs on the album are the first 6 songs on the album?

Hypodermic_89
07-08-2005, 05:46 AM
I think it's good, but isn't it Ironic that the 6 best songs on the album are the first 6 songs on the album?

i don't agree with you. i think Original Prankster is better than Gone Away, because i'm not quite into slow songs

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-08-2005, 05:48 AM
Gone Away is epic! if Offspring did release any songs from S/T or Ignition it would be a even better success

Obie2trice
07-08-2005, 05:52 AM
Gone Away is epic! if Offspring did release any songs from S/T or Ignition it would be a even better success

nooo, this is such a dum comment. People buy a Greatest Hits cause they are familiar with the songs. If you put songs from s/t or ignition you reach the fans, if you do not you reach many more people who are not really into the offspring but still know the songs

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-08-2005, 05:54 AM
nooo, this is such a dum comment. People buy a Greatest Hits cause they are familiar with the songs. If you put songs from s/t or ignition you reach the fans, if you do not you reach many more people who are not really into the offspring but still know the songs

I was putting that comment from the fans point of view, and i already know what a Greatest Hits is, i was simplifying that IF they did.

Obie2trice
07-08-2005, 05:57 AM
I was putting that comment from the fans point of view, and i already know what a Greatest Hits is, i was simplifying that IF they did.

if they did it they wouldn`t sell much more.

platinumpt
07-08-2005, 07:44 AM

I love all the songs, and those 6 are REALLY GREAT, but I think it's unfair to say those are the best! Although Americana, in my opinion, had too much airplay, it has, indeed, great singles!! We can't forget the fantastic TKAA... I like She's Got Issues too, but I reckon that's kinda different, and surely there are people who don't agree with me...

I think CO1 is not well represented in the GH... well it could be better with Million Miles Away, but still wasn't totally right.. I don't agree with their choices for the singles of that album... mostly because of OP, I guess...

With Splinter it's slightly different... in my opinion 2 singles is too little for such geniality! :)

Dexter_Noodles_Greg K_Ron
07-08-2005, 10:41 AM
i dont imagine i would like it as it has too many of offsprings new songs and not enough of their old stuff ;)