PDA

View Full Version : Pomona Show

Dead Cheerleader
07-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Did anyone see the Warped at Pomona? That was so fuckin' crazy at the beginning when people had the bottle fight. I have never seen that before, now I know what people are talking about. Like you just saw all these bottle flying everywhere and you tried to keep your head covered but every once in a while you would hear this BOINK! and like everyone around the person who got nailed in the head would be like AWWWWW! and the person would just be like FUCK. OUCH. It was so funny but shitty for them I guess. But anyway, that was a sweet show. I was all walking to the bathrooms by the buses after and I didn't notice but I was like 10 steps behind Noodles. When I saw him I was like, "FUCK" and I turned around and walked the other way. Ha.

Obie2trice
07-08-2005, 05:24 AM
Did anyone see the Warped at Pomona? That was so fuckin' crazy at the beginning when people had the bottle fight. I have never seen that before, now I know what people are talking about. Like you just saw all these bottle flying everywhere and you tried to keep your head covered but every once in a while you would hear this BOINK! and like everyone around the person who got nailed in the head would be like AWWWWW! and the person would just be like FUCK. OUCH. It was so funny but shitty for them I guess. But anyway, that was a sweet show. I was all walking to the bathrooms by the buses after and I didn't notice but I was like 10 steps behind Noodles. When I saw him I was like, "FUCK" and I turned around and walked the other way. Ha.

We only have plastic glasses to throw with

pyrosk8er
07-08-2005, 09:25 AM
you should've said something to him!

people threw some bottles at our show, but only once or twice. everyone kind of cringed too when someone got hit. hah

Dead Cheerleader
07-09-2005, 10:04 PM
you should've said something to him!

Well if Noodles wanted to talk to me, he would talk to me.