PDA

View Full Version : Last ever tour?

scitmon
07-08-2005, 09:10 AM
I was told the other day that this would be The Offspring's last ever tour?
Is this true? I hope not, i'm gutted cos i missed out on my local show, sold out.

Scotty

Tired_Of_You
07-08-2005, 09:35 AM
It's not true. They said they'll release another album and they'll surely tour after that.

ShadowPyro
07-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Is this true? I hope not, i'm gutted cos i missed out on my local show, sold out.

Scotty
Bull. Read stuff, and trust stuff on this site only.

Dirty Bertie
07-08-2005, 01:03 PM

Scotty

Who told you??? Sounds like shit to me and but the way, there are still a ton of gigs left in the US and Europe you can go to.

Dead Cheerleader
07-08-2005, 01:48 PM
No that's weird cause I kind of have a feeling like it might be their last tour. Cause I mean they have lightened up on the touring the last few years.

dropkickmurphy
07-10-2005, 07:41 AM
lots of bands lighten up there touring as they get older. Bad Religion has been around for like 25 years or so and they still tour but not as much because they have families and they just can't tour 9 months straight anymore because of there age but they do like 2 month tours and such and we still get to see them.

Marissa_Manson
07-10-2005, 08:10 AM
the offspring will be around 4eva so they'll keep tourin even if its like once a year cuz they luv there fans n wont want 2 disapoint them by not tourin so dnt wry bout it!!!!!

sitdyneshelagh
07-10-2005, 08:30 AM
Bull. Read stuff, and trust stuff on this site only.

Wouldn't bother trusting stuff on this site either, it's all bull too.

Marissa_Manson
07-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Wouldn't bother trusting stuff on this site either, it's all bull too.if thats wut u like 2 fink. the offspring will b round longer that u.