PDA

View Full Version : Vandals

too_close_to_see
11-13-2004, 07:13 AM
Anyone here like the Vandals? What is their new album like? I heard it was shit and that was coming from longtime Vandals fans.

Jofspring
11-13-2004, 07:22 AM
i think the vandals are class, i haven't heard the new album but i was looking forward to hear it but now that you said you heard it was shit im having second thoughts.

Jofspring
11-13-2004, 07:23 AM
what part of ireland are from i'm from limerick. i was wondering if there was any more offspring fans from ireland here.

too_close_to_see
11-13-2004, 07:40 AM
I think we're the only two. I'm from Laois. Going to see the Vandals this month?

Jofspring
11-13-2004, 07:42 AM
shit man didn't realise there were doin an irish gig thats a balls. where's it on dublin, bastards get everthing.

Toxic Speed Bump
11-13-2004, 07:55 AM
Yeah, Im a Vandals fan and im disapointed with the new album. There is about 2 decent songs and one of them is a Queen cover. All the rest are just crappy and screamy. They should keep doing song like the songs on "look what i almost stepped in".

too_close_to_see
11-13-2004, 08:08 AM
shit man didn't realise there were doin an irish gig thats a balls. where's it on dublin, bastards get everthing.

Yeah, its in Dublin. Temple Bar Music Centre. It's on the 23rd of this month, i think. Audio Karate and God Awfuls are supporting.

too_close_to_see
11-13-2004, 08:10 AM
Yeah, Im a Vandals fan and im disapointed with the new album. There is about 2 decent songs and one of them is a Queen cover. All the rest are just crappy and screamy. They should keep doing song like the songs on "look what i almost stepped in".

I prefer the songs on "Hitler Bad, Vandals Good". I like "Look What I Almost Stepped In" too.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 02:20 PM
Vandals are cool

Eccentric Sara
11-14-2004, 05:30 PM
Yeah,Vandals are cool. Saw them a couple of years ago. Was great. I have "Live Fast Diahharea" and "Look What I Almost Stepped In"-both good albums. I want to get "Internet Dating Superstuds",but can't afford it at the mo.Haven't heard their new album.

Chris
11-14-2004, 05:33 PM
if anything, you wanna get hold of hitler bad, vandals good - undoubtedly their finest piece of work, moreso than their latest albums at least

Eccentric Sara
11-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Oh yeah-forgot about that one.I borrowed that from a friend aaagggeeeesss ago and listened to it.I will probably buy it after Xmas when I'll hopefully have some HMV vouchers!:) "I've got an ape drape,yes I do! They're giving them to anyone and that means you....."

samr
11-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Hollywood Potatoe Chip was pretty bad.

Hitler/Vandals is great.

I hear Live Fast, Diarreah is also good. Anyone seen their Music videos? Awesome. It's A Fact, I have a Date, Pizza Tran...

lousyskater
11-15-2004, 04:31 AM
Hollywood Potatoe Chip was pretty bad.

Hitler/Vandals is great.

I hear Live Fast, Diarreah is also good. Anyone seen their Music videos? Awesome. It's A Fact, I have a Date, Pizza Tran...

yeah, i've seen em'.

The vandals kick ass. i have all of their albums except hollywood potato chip, but i'm gonna stay away from it. Hitler bad, Vandals good is by far the best Vandals album. coming in second would be Live Fast...Diahrea.
________
Bubbler pipe (http://bubblers.net/)

Zugg Island Convict
11-15-2004, 03:47 PM
the new album is cool, bit heavier and rougher than their last couple but still cool.....

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-15-2004, 11:17 PM
it goes back to more punk-like live fast, and mixes pop like IDSS and ...look waht i almost stepped in, i love it.
theyre are going to iraq and afghanistan over xmas to play for the troops stationed there. kick ass!