PDA

View Full Version : ne body from da uk?

Marissa_Manson
07-10-2005, 06:01 AM
hey dudes!!! :p ne body cin the offspring at London Brixton on the 16th september??? :o :o :o

notoriousdoc
07-10-2005, 06:02 AM
No, and type properly

SeanAshmore
07-10-2005, 09:45 AM
I'm going to see them in the secc-glasgow in september. Does NI count as part of UK, i think it does but most people here are chucky twats and refuse to believe that they are not real irish like the southern ones, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Marissa_Manson
07-10-2005, 10:21 AM
kool.
ok i will type properly just please every one here who cant understand the whole text type thing.

Hysteria
07-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Wrong section.

Nirushika6789
07-10-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm going to see them in the secc-glasgow in september. Does NI count as part of UK, i think it does but most people here are chucky twats and refuse to believe that they are not real irish like the southern ones, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

inm from n. ireland too. im going to see them in glasgow too!! :D cant wait¬ does anyone know if letters organise and send more paramedics are any good??? :confused:

nameless
07-10-2005, 03:46 PM
hey dudes!!! :p ne body cin the offspring at London Brixton on the 16th september??? :o :o :o

i shall be at that gig!

Hysteria
07-10-2005, 04:32 PM
I was gonna be going, but alas, no more.

platinumpt
07-10-2005, 04:52 PM
inm from n. ireland too. im going to see them in glasgow too!! :D cant wait¬ does anyone know if letters organise and send more paramedics are any good??? :confused:

I don't know SMP, I entered their webiste, but didn't like much their style, so I just left.

About Letter Organize, well, they look like normal people (ehehe) so I downloaded one song they have on their website, and heard it. I didn't like it much, so you better download the song yourself, 'cause I'm not the one who's going to be in Glasgow!

Why don't you just check their websites? There's a link in the tour section...