PDA

View Full Version : Search

Jojan
07-10-2005, 08:05 AM
I searched for "Next To You" an I got:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : Next, To, You
That's kind' lol. Even when I search without the " I get it.

ShadowPyro
07-10-2005, 08:21 AM
Is next to you a song that your trying to find on the board search? Because that particular search doesn't work that way. I'm a bit confused by your post. What do you want?
Next To You is a song, a bonus track on Greatest Hits. Jojan, whats your email? I'l send it to you.

Jojan
07-12-2005, 11:45 AM
I meant that I searched for the words Next To You and the searcher (the one who searches) took all the words away. First I was searching for "Next To You Covers" and it just searched for the word Covers. Now you get it?

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/idiot.jpg

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-12-2005, 12:27 PM
I meant that I searched for the words Next To You and the searcher (the one who searches) took all the words away. First I was searching for "Next To You Covers" and it just searched for the word Covers. Now you get it?

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/idiot.jpg

Heh, yeah, that's a brilliant way to get people to help you.

I know what the problem is. But I'm not going to tell you.

Endymion
07-12-2005, 02:25 PM
I know what the problem is. But I'm not going to tell you.

it does SAY why you can't search for it. maybe getting a cure for retardation would help your plight, jojan.

Jojan
07-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Yes. But it's sad that even if I have the " " it doesn't search. It should search for Next To You when I put the " " on the sides to it.

Kitten
07-13-2005, 02:51 PM
Yes. But it's sad that even if I have the " " it doesn't search. It should search for Next To You when I put the " " on the sides to it.

If it searched for all those words, it would come up with pretty much every thread on the site.
Obviously what it should and shouldn't do according to the wise, sage words of Jojan don't apply. It must be broken.
PS. If you want nice answers, don't be a fucking bitch next time.

Jojan
07-14-2005, 06:14 AM
If it searched for all those words, it would come up with pretty much every thread on the site.
Obviously what it should and shouldn't do according to the wise, sage words of Jojan don't apply. It must be broken.
PS. If you want nice answers, don't be a fucking bitch next time.
But I love being a bitch to people I don't know.
Why does everybody take things so literaly on this forum?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-14-2005, 07:56 AM
But I love being a bitch to people I don't know.
Why does everybody take things so literaly on this forum?

"I was kidding" is the oldest excuse in the book and it's fucking stupid.