PDA

View Full Version : Vans Playing Time

ducK13
07-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Has anyfound a posting that lists the Bands play time the day of the show.? I am attending 3 of the shows in Florida and I do not want to be out there early every day if need not be.

barangatang
07-10-2005, 01:36 PM
i don't know the times but, GET THERE EARLY my friend and i only gotta see sel-esteem!!! because we didn't know the times we missed practically all of offsprings porformence

Dead Cheerleader
07-11-2005, 06:33 PM
Yeah baby, it varies every day. I have heard they've gone on as early as 2:30pm. It's not so fucking bad being there early. just go around and visit the stands or check out some bands you haven't heard before. Warped tour is so fun, such a great atmosphere and there are bound to be some really cool people to talk to. But they went on at 7 in Ventura CA and 6 in Pomona CA if that helps at all.

sourskittle
07-24-2005, 07:10 PM
if u have a cell phone, u can get the time the bands go on sent to ur phone!
u go to www.warpedtour.com and in the news section there is link u can click and get the band times sent to your phone, i'm not sure if it still there but it was, u just gotta look for it

harrydunn
07-29-2005, 10:49 AM
Hi,
The Offspring never know the exact time of their show because they have a lottery to determine the time of each group.....so they can play first......my friends and i arrived at 12 30 and i missed the other group i want to see Millencolin...so you have to arrive on time they open the gates.
In Quebec City, they played at 4 45...when the sun was at the top.....until 5 20...so it's very short but so intense....i was on 2 row in front and i feel like they played an hour because it was so hot.......and the mush pit was really crazy.....another great moment from the offspring....so it's cheap ticket when you think about the fun they gave to the crowd.....i hope it's not the last time they came in Quebec City. :)

Tired_Of_You
07-29-2005, 09:43 PM
GET THERE EARLY It is the rule to follow. There are so many people, it's unbelievable.

In Montreal The Offspring played at 5:45, but I know they sometimes play way earlier than that. There was a band that is quite known (that I can't remember the name right now) who played at like 11:15 or something around that time and there were not a lot of people because they arrived too late. I'm pretty sure a lot of their fans missed the show because they didn't arrive early enough.

leo3375
07-29-2005, 09:45 PM
As explained in the FAQ thread on the General Offspring Discussion page, the time is not determined until the day of the show. In Minneapolis, they were scheduled to go on at 7:15 PM but because the Transplants got an extra 10 minutes, they went on at 7:25 PM.