PDA

View Full Version : Dexter's Boner Revisited

Telekinesis
07-10-2005, 09:16 PM
Anyone remember that thread about Dexter havin' a stiffy on stage? I decided to make another one dedicated to it! here is a link to the picture http://public.fotki.com/dvzoffspring/rare_offspring_photos/g_50_12.html what do ya think? I personally think he got a bit to excited and this was the result.

beautifulnightmare
07-10-2005, 09:17 PM
O_O hahahaha interesting
edit:what about this one?
http://public.fotki.com/dvzoffspring/rare_offspring_photos/32.html

Manic subsidal
07-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah I remember that. When it comes to funny offspring pictures, NOTHING beats that one where it looks like Dexter is looking at Noodles pee-pee.

Haha funny title by the way.

neocon58
07-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Anyone remember that thread about Dexter havin' a stiffy on stage? I decided to make another one dedicated to it! here is a link to the picture http://public.fotki.com/dvzoffspring/rare_offspring_photos/g_50_12.html what do ya think? I personally think he got a bit to excited and this was the result.

This will become another 'noodles is gay!' thread, until dexter shows up on the board, denies it and then you go 'OMG i was only jokin don't take offenze'

SkunkIt
07-10-2005, 09:27 PM
I agree with neocon 58.

Venom Symbiote
07-10-2005, 09:32 PM
You're all slut-burgers.

meaning_of_life
07-10-2005, 09:32 PM
why the hell did you bother making another thread about this? you, telekinesis, would have to be one of the strangest members on this BBS. i cant tell if you try to be odd or if you naturally are. i cant figure you out, youre a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Little_Miss_1565
07-10-2005, 09:36 PM
I have seen a boner or two in my day, and that in Dexter's jeans does not look like a boner.

Camilamazed
07-10-2005, 09:38 PM
I have seen a boner or two in my day, and that in Dexter's jeans does not look like a boner.

I agree.

Rag Doll
07-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Agree with 1565 & Cam.

Panzerfaust92
07-10-2005, 10:11 PM
yeah, it's probably just the zipper being protruded outward

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Why the hell are we talking about what boners look like?

TRUSTpunk
07-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Thats pretty messed up that someone had to post such a sick topic.

Sincerely , TRUSTpunk

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah every guy gets boners...no big deal. Dont have to go posting pics about Dexter's

Telekinesis
07-10-2005, 10:24 PM
This will become another 'noodles is gay!' thread, until dexter shows up on the board, denies it and then you go 'OMG i was only jokin don't take offenze'

Ok 1. I highly doubt that Dexter will come online 2. This is a fact not a matter of opinion and 3. It was a fucking joke about Noodles being gay I said before he showed up!

SkunkIt
07-10-2005, 10:32 PM
What's wrong with Dexter??? Everyone says what a great guy he is. Even his friends call him Gandhi. It's not just me, everyone says how nice he is. That is all. Thank you.Dexter already came online.

Telekinesis
07-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Dexter already came online.

Yeah but that was like a month ago I doubt he'll ever come on again

Marit
07-10-2005, 10:46 PM
2. This is a fact not a matter of opinion

Oh really? So, you happen to know, with 100% certainty, that Dexter has a boner in that picture?

Telekinesis
07-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Oh really? So, you happen to know, with 100% certainty, that Dexter has a boner in that picture?

Hmmm... ya got me, but this topic has proof, not like my other gay pictures. Anyway I'm merely remaking a topic originally done by leo3375. Here's a link to her thread http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3422 see? so if you find this thread retarded or offensive or whatever bitch about it to her not me

Marit
07-10-2005, 11:03 PM
Hmmm... ya got me, but this topic has proof, not like my other gay pictures. Anyway I'm merely remaking a topic originally done by leo3375. Here's a link to her thread http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3422 see? so if you find this thread retarded or offensive or whatever bitch about it to her not me

I was merely asking. I don't find this thread any more or less retarded than any other thread made here.
Btw, I remember that thread.

Telekinesis
07-10-2005, 11:08 PM
I am Peirre, I am 53 and I have come to have sex with your family. Some random shit by comedian Eddie Izzard from the onflight comedy channel on Qantas, anyone know what festival that was from?

neocon58
07-11-2005, 12:10 AM

so when people start pointing out this thread is retarded, thats when you happen to mention somebody else thought of it, and to blame them...

Telekinesis
07-11-2005, 03:47 AM
I'm just pointing out that it wasn't my original idea I was making another thread about that thread so call this thread retarded but know that I'm not the one who is a perve, not really, neither is leo, she's one of my favorite members here actually.

platinumpt
07-11-2005, 04:05 AM
Gee, one can learn so much about english language in this forum

Kitten
07-11-2005, 07:35 AM
TK, you are in one thread carrying on about guys only looking at womens breasts and wanting sex, and now here you are doing pretty much the exact same thing.
It was funny when Leo did it, retarded when you have to make a new thread referring to exactly the same thing.

WebDudette
07-11-2005, 08:07 AM
TK, you are in one thread carrying on about guys only looking at womens breasts and wanting sex, and now here you are doing pretty much the exact same thing.

Exactly what I was thinking (bit hypocritical ain't she).

And if leo made this thread already why didnt you just bump it isntead of making a whole new thread.

wishomie
07-11-2005, 08:09 AM
So I'm not the only person who gets boners.

WebDudette
07-11-2005, 08:10 AM
so call this thread retarded but know that I'm not the one who is a perve, not really, neither is leo, she's one of my favorite members here actually.

Ok this thread is retarded and if your not a "perv" for making a thread about Dexters boner (wether you remade it or not) then what makes a guy that thinks of girls boobs perverted.

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-11-2005, 08:47 AM
He DEFINETLY doesn't have a boner. I'm sure any guy can agree with me

cantrepeat4385
07-11-2005, 06:42 PM

rofl :D :)

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-11-2005, 07:20 PM
This is seriously the gayest thread ever..besides the one I made earlier today which is now locked.....

Telekinesis
07-11-2005, 11:15 PM
It was funny when Leo did it, retarded when you have to make a new thread referring to exactly the same thing.

Where exacly on this thread did I say I thought it was hot that he had a boner? and when did I say I wanted to fuck him? see I just think it's fucking hilarious that he had a boner it didn't turn me on or anything. Well someone reminded me I should have bumped the other thread, fuck your right I should of but I wanted credit for this thread! so I wanted to start another one! Anyway I like the title! Well if anyone does think it's hot that he's in that state that's just kinda freaky, I just find it funny.

bd007h
07-11-2005, 11:24 PM
guys, she's barely even 13. She's got a lot to learn :rolleyes:

Telekinesis
07-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Thanks dude! yes I may have alot to learn but I know quite alot, like some chicks in my class didn't know what an erection was and they didn't know what arousal was and their all older than me! he he

bd007h
07-12-2005, 12:23 AM
I'm pretty sure that it's just a fold in his fly. I get that all the time. That can be embarassing by itself, because it looks like you do have an erection, when you really don't

bd007h
07-12-2005, 12:26 AM
Thanks dude! yes I may have alot to learn but I know quite alot, like some chicks in my class didn't know what an erection was and they didn't know what arousal was and their all older than me! he he

Wait til you get to High School, you'll learn quite a bit more. I knew quite a bit when I was in elementary school, because my sister was in High School at that time, so I was learned a lot of the "innuendo" and stuff from her.

punk_riOt
07-12-2005, 12:27 AM
nah i think it was just the jeans bending funny shaped lol

neocon58
07-12-2005, 12:56 AM

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner!

platinumpt
07-12-2005, 04:12 AM
... [sigh] ...

Telekinesis
07-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Wait til you get to High School, you'll learn quite a bit more. I knew quite a bit when I was in elementary school, because my sister was in High School at that time, so I was learned a lot of the "innuendo" and stuff from her.

Hey I am in High School! Oh yeah your from America you have Middle School and that shit. I'm in Year 8 at High School but that's Aussie school systems.

Hypodermic_89
07-13-2005, 01:31 AM
Telekinesis, you're so fucking hated on these Forums. Just leave and everyone will be happy

neocon58
07-13-2005, 02:21 AM
Telekinesis, you're so fucking hated on these Forums. Just leave and everyone will be happy

you said it, brother.

Telekinesis
07-13-2005, 02:52 AM

Don't you fucking fuck with me mister!!! I went away for 5 bloody weeks you had your chance to enjoy freedom now I'm back so get over yourself and If you don't like what I write don't read it, it's as simple as that. Got it? good now go fuck yourself up your stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfucking arse! I hate you too retard now go fuck off and get the fuck away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Telekinesis
07-13-2005, 02:55 AM
you said it, brother.

And You! Get the fuck out of my country! I hate you and I hope YOU get raped by Snufflegapus or whatever the fuck it's called just fuck off and go fuck John Howard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesushusband
07-13-2005, 03:12 AM
i wanna suckit ugh ugh yah i can imagine it now :eek: :cool: :confused:

Telekinesis
07-13-2005, 03:15 AM
i wanna suckit ugh ugh yah i can imagine it now :eek: :cool: :confused:

I can just tell that your gonna be just like LordofDeathandTime he's gone now but he was just as retarded as you!

jesushusband
07-13-2005, 03:26 AM
retarde waht that big baby cry0fuik

Hypodermic_89
07-13-2005, 03:30 AM
Don't you fucking fuck with me mister!!! I went away for 5 bloody weeks you had your chance to enjoy freedom now I'm back so get over yourself and If you don't like what I write don't read it, it's as simple as that. Got it? good now go fuck yourself up your stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfucking arse! I hate you too retard now go fuck off and get the fuck away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very smart argument

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Watch out guys, she's dangerous

jesushusband
07-13-2005, 03:44 AM
watch out for what guyszos?

Telekinesis
07-13-2005, 03:47 AM
Watch out guys, she's dangerous

Oh yeah mate I'm dangerous alright

jesushusband
07-13-2005, 03:48 AM
hehe your danger4eous thart retared phagot
hehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheh ehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhe hehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheehehehehhehehehehhehe hehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheheheh ehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehe hehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehhhehehehehhe hehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheehehehehhehehehehhehe hehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheheheh ehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehe hehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe hehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheehehehe hhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehe hehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehh ehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheheheheheheh ehhhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheehehehe hhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehe hehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehh ehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheheheheheheh eh

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 03:48 AM
Your eyes in the pic look scary ;)

Hypodermic_89
07-13-2005, 03:49 AM
Oh yeah mate I'm dangerous alright

You gonna use your telekinetic powers to throw a maggot at us? :eek:

Telekinesis
07-13-2005, 03:59 AM
Your eyes in the pic look scary ;)

What the fuck!? that's not me in the picture! but thanks for thinking it was! it's Rose McGowan! you know from Charmed? Scream? Jawbreaker? she's cool! he he he I can't beleive you thought that was me!

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 04:06 AM
What the fuck!? that's not me in the picture! but thanks for thinking it was! it's Rose McGowan! you know from Charmed? Scream? Jawbreaker? she's cool! he he he I can't beleive you thought that was me!
To tell you the truth... I was just joking with you... the photo looked like a promo, or something... but it was with those cool FX, so I said that, I thought you'd like :P

Marit
07-13-2005, 04:14 AM
And You! Get the fuck out of my country! I hate you and I hope YOU get raped by Snufflegapus or whatever the fuck it's called just fuck off and go fuck John Howard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR country?!?

Little_Miss_1565
07-13-2005, 09:06 AM
Alright, enough already....