PDA

View Full Version : offspring GH

offspring001
07-10-2005, 10:34 PM
hey,

im from new zealand and i was just wondering about the greatest hits. I've been to about 7 music stores and found the greatests hits, but none of them has it as dualdisc. So I asked them about it but they wern't to sure about it. So i was wondering if the dualdisc version gets released later or is new zealand just crap?

HeadAroundU
07-11-2005, 07:19 AM
Dualdisk is only for USA!!
For you its CD+DVD.

Hysteria
07-11-2005, 07:57 AM
He's right. The DualDisc won't be available in Europe, New Zealand or Australia for a few months.

Hyper nova
07-11-2005, 08:16 AM
He's right. The DualDisc won't be available in Europe or Australia for a few months.

NZ isnt Australia youve probbaly really offended the Kiwis around here.
Ad th DualDisk is unlikely to be here at all casue what would be the point no its a CD+DVD set. If you mean the formate then yes that arives in September i think. but DD version of GH over here is unlikely.

How ever i think you caould refer to it as Australasia as in the contanent.

And Yes it will be A CD + DVD ( probally only identified by a 'Limited Ed.' Sticker on front and no big DD thing like in North Am.) Just have a look again. anothe way to tell is to feel the weight cause it will be heavier due to 2 discs. FAiling that try and internet site and Ausie import would be ok i think. (becareful of regions and PAL/NTSC i dont know what the standard is over there)

Hysteria
07-11-2005, 09:44 AM
I meant to put Australasia! Sorry to offend anyone!