PDA

View Full Version : Things you've lost in a mosh pit

greencows12
11-13-2004, 11:44 AM
Thing you've lost in a mosh pit....or found Although we lose things in a mosh pits, some of us like idiots, continue to bring things in the mosh pit. I've lost....a cell phone, but I kept my hat....and then some nice person found my cell phone and I gave it to someone who didn't like mosh pits and I went in again. I have also found many pairs of flip flops.....wow.....what a useless topic....What have you found or lost in a mosh pit?:D

RXP
11-13-2004, 11:52 AM
I stole a girls virginity in a mosh pit. Call me sleezy.

wliethof
11-13-2004, 11:55 AM
I'd call you sleezy, if it wasn't spelt sleazy ;) ahahaha i'm so funny

photocamera, shoe (found it back though)

Andy
11-13-2004, 11:59 AM
shoe, dignity, breath

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 12:07 PM
I lost some money and a bottle of water lol ( I was thirsty, dammit)
I found a shoe and a bracelet and some other stuff I can't remember right now.

Unnatural Disaster
11-13-2004, 01:02 PM
My Uncle lost his glasses, and i found a cell phone, and I got hit in the face with a shoe

ThrashedThrasher
11-13-2004, 01:40 PM
I've lost a shoe and then someone who found it threw it up on stage and almost hit the vocalist for Disturbed (Hence the reason I wear shoes that are tied tightly from now on but he deserved it, the band sucked ass) I've lost my cell phone, then found it right as someone was about to crush it, I've gotten other people's shoes thrown at me, I lost my second eyebrow ring and the second cartiledge ring in my ear, of course I've been kicked,elbowed and kneed in various places. Being 5 feet tall makes you a perfect target for head elbowing. But I think the best thing ever was finding someone's digital camera lol Fucking $4 for a small bottle of water I had 2 of 'em in my pocket and some jackass stole 'em and then a lot of those stupid rubber bracelets.

RXP
11-13-2004, 01:50 PM
^IIRC I stole your virginity in the pit.

Seriously am I the only one who wants to see the band when I go to a gig and not get beat up? If I wanna get beat up I'd play Rugby or ice hockey. Lot more fun.

JoY
11-13-2004, 01:52 PM
I've never got myself into one of those rages & outlets of frustration & agression, but someone once stole my jacket & purse with everything in it at a party, though. also at that same party someone ripped my cowboyhat of my head, which I never got to see again, & I lost a beautiful silver designer's earring. furthermore I've lost cigarettes at several occasions, money & a cellphone.

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 01:57 PM
I often find guitar picks after shows and sometimes those picks belong to the guitarist/bassist of the band I've seen.

NOAMR
11-13-2004, 02:00 PM
Never lost anything that I know. But hey, there's a lot of different btween Rugby and mosh pit, u know. If u go in a mosh pit, you experience the power really more than if u just stand and look.

JoY
11-13-2004, 02:02 PM
same goes for rugby. playing the game is a lot more painful, but much more fun, than standing by the side lines.

thinking before speaking can be so productive.

DirtyMagical
11-13-2004, 02:05 PM
I never take anything i might lose into a mosh pit. So I never lost anything...
I've found lost of bracelets and pins, baggies, and other jewellery...

RXP
11-13-2004, 02:07 PM
Never lost anything that I know. But hey, there's a lot of different btween Rugby and mosh pit, u know. If u go in a mosh pit, you experience the power really more than if u just stand and look.

I take it you've nver played rugby?

Of course a pit is different, I'd mosh in a club say but I wouldn't if I went to see a band I liked cause I wanna see the fucking band or rub up against some hot girl rather than fuckin crush her.

Yes i'm a fucking sleeze bag.

evilmonkey
11-13-2004, 02:09 PM
i lost my sanity in a mosh pit.

NOAMR
11-13-2004, 02:15 PM
I just meant, in a mosh pit, you just feel the music more intense. What the band is doing is mostly not that interesting, and well, in a mosh pit, u get mostly the best view :D . And well, didn't meant to insist rugby or something, I've indeed never played it but it seems fun. But hey, just meant that a mosh is more than 'rages & outlets of frustration & agression', u feel the music, u know. It's exally just a way of dancing :D .

ihatechrissneed
11-13-2004, 02:18 PM
i lost my underwear in a moshpit. True story.

evilmonkey
11-13-2004, 02:19 PM
how??? how did that happen???

Andy
11-13-2004, 02:21 PM
yeah, tell the class

evilmonkey
11-13-2004, 02:26 PM
don't keep it to yourself.

Andy
11-13-2004, 02:27 PM
let it all out..

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 02:28 PM
He's too shy to tell us.

evilmonkey
11-13-2004, 02:39 PM
i hope he isn't

Rabbit209
11-13-2004, 03:04 PM
i got lost in a mosh pit... of about 4 people.

oh and i found some guys virginty in a mosh pit also.

Faded Soul
11-13-2004, 07:02 PM
I lost a packet of stickers at The Offspring concert.....Tarzan can vouch for that....cause we had to wait in line to buy another again.

lousyskater
11-13-2004, 08:11 PM
i lost my wallet once. luckily, i didn't have much in it, just 5 bucks and some guitar picks. one time i found a dollar.
________
Tanya cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Tanya)

Faded Soul
11-13-2004, 08:12 PM
wow, hope you didn't spend it all in one place! :eek:

SpongeBob
11-13-2004, 08:34 PM
my flip flop! after that i had to walk around with just one.

ihatechrissneed
11-13-2004, 10:57 PM
how??? how did that happen???
i was wearing it on the outside being the attention whore that i am and someone pulled it off in the circle pit :p

TheHulaChick
11-14-2004, 06:58 AM
I'm way to scared to go in a mosh pit I don't think it's safe for girls. Also I'm not very tall, I'd be crushed. But I know someone who lost the tip of their tongue in a mosh pit, someone who had a whole pant leg ripped off and when I went to the Offspring concert I saw this crowd surfer dude lose his wallet as he got surfed over the fence it fell down by the security guys but they were dicks and they kicked it back into the pit instead of given it to him. Later I saw that dude yelling at the security guys, he was pretty pissed.

fairy call
11-14-2004, 10:09 AM
I'm way to scared to go in a mosh pit I don't think it's safe for girls. Also I'm not very tall, I'd be crushed. But I know someone who lost the tip of their tongue in a mosh pit, someone who had a whole pant leg ripped off and when I went to the Offspring concert I saw this crowd surfer dude lose his wallet as he got surfed over the fence it fell down by the security guys but they were dicks and they kicked it back into the pit instead of given it to him. Later I saw that dude yelling at the security guys, he was pretty pissed.

I'm not tall either, but I do go in moshpits, cause I like them. They're pretty safe if you're not wearing earrings and stuff. But hardcore moshes aren't that safe, with all the big guys doing all their special moves, but I mostly stay out of those anyway.
I've only lost my watch in a moshpit, and I always put off my glasses so I won't lose them

NOAMR
11-14-2004, 10:43 AM
Yeah, you don't need to be afraid. They seems mush scarier if u see them then if u're in it. And if u're a girl, they will be more safe.

fairy call
11-14-2004, 10:46 AM
And most of the people are really nice anyway, they'll help you when you fall down and everything. And a few bruises won't kill you!
Damn I really want to go to a show now, it's way too long ago :(

Little_Miss_1565
11-14-2004, 10:48 AM
Conciousness.

Also my dignity.

Inuyasha
11-14-2004, 11:23 AM
i've never lost anything but my cousin lost her cap

ihatechrissneed
11-15-2004, 08:52 AM
i've never lost anything but my cousin lost her cap
how did you deal with such great a loss?

DirtyMagical
11-15-2004, 02:57 PM
I lost a packet of stickers at The Offspring concert.....Tarzan can vouch for that....cause we had to wait in line to buy another again.

Wow , Tarzan?
The one that used to be on the boards?

sumrandumpunk
11-15-2004, 03:05 PM
My friend once "found" a condom that got stuck to his face in a mosh pit... I wasn't there (I dont like hardcore/death metal music that much.), but it sounded funny! I found someones wallet once... It had a library card in it and 37 cents...

LostMind
11-15-2004, 03:57 PM
awww one time me and my friends were in a mosh pit and we lost one of are friends that was with us. I found a bracelet. awww i cant spell to save my life!!!!!

Inuyasha
11-16-2004, 03:19 PM
how did you deal with such great a loss?

i cried for a month

Strider
11-17-2004, 11:11 AM
Can you guys tell me what a mosh pit is? I've asked a friend of mine from Canada about that and she doesn't know either.

intothevalleyofdeath
11-17-2004, 11:30 AM
my virginity

not really

NOAMR
11-17-2004, 01:02 PM
A mosh pit, well... I always find it difficult to explain. Ever heard of pogo? That's the same. Well, u just hit each other on the music, and well, u get thrown away to all sides. Something like that, u may have allready seen it on concerts. Well, if u see a picture or a video, it will be clear.

malumboman
11-17-2004, 01:07 PM
my innosence

Tijs
11-17-2004, 01:23 PM
Besides sweat and blood...

The regular: a shoe.

I lost it when I saw the Offspring in Milan. I got it back though, but I had to search for it.

Inshane
11-17-2004, 01:26 PM
I never really lost something important. Well blood and sweat like Tijs says but.. hmm I could say I lost Tijs. But I found him again. haha That sounds so crappy. :o

Tijs
11-17-2004, 01:33 PM
Oh yeah, the crowd pushed you away... :(

Faded Soul
11-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Wow , Tarzan?
The one that used to be on the boards?

yup, he was very lovely. ;)

ThrashedThrasher
11-17-2004, 08:29 PM
I'm not tall either, but I do go in moshpits, cause I like them. They're pretty safe if you're not wearing earrings and stuff. But hardcore moshes aren't that safe, with all the big guys doing all their special moves, but I mostly stay out of those anyway.
I've only lost my watch in a moshpit, and I always put off my glasses so I won't lose them

Aye, I'm pretty short as well, big people scare the fuck out of me but I usually find someone to keep me semi-safe lol ... hardcore mosh pits aren't that bad unless you get in someone's way >.< which is almost impossible to dodge so you get 'em back :D

fairy call
11-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Aye, I'm pretty short as well, big people scare the fuck out of me but I usually find someone to keep me semi-safe lol ... hardcore mosh pits aren't that bad unless you get in someone's way >.< which is almost impossible to dodge so you get 'em back :D

I don't like hardcore moshes, and the people that do like them dont want little skanking girls in it either :rolleyes: cause they're scared they'd hurt them, only the people that arent used to going to shows do that, and then they're in the middle of it just jumping around and being all silly (and irritating most of the time), and then they're almost dead (not really), and its their own fault.

QUEEF
11-18-2004, 11:41 AM
I don't like hardcore moshes, and the people that do like them dont want little skanking girls in it either :rolleyes: cause they're scared they'd hurt them, only the people that arent used to going to shows do that, and then they're in the middle of it just jumping around and being all silly (and irritating most of the time), and then they're almost dead (not really), and its their own fault.
I don't know what your talking about cuz people in the pits don't look out for little preps. They ain't afraid of beating the preps asses. I know that when I see some stupid ass girl in the pit who is all prep or poser I go to them first cuz I hate those bitches. Most people are like me do just the same and try to taech those little fucks a lesson on how to not get your preppy ass in if you can't take it> FUCK PREPS!!!!!!!!!!!

QUEEF
11-18-2004, 11:47 AM
i cried for a month
What the fuck is InuYasha????????????

fairy call
11-18-2004, 12:05 PM
I don't know what your talking about cuz people in the pits don't look out for little preps. They ain't afraid of beating the preps asses. I know that when I see some stupid ass girl in the pit who is all prep or poser I go to them first cuz I hate those bitches. Most people are like me do just the same and try to taech those little fucks a lesson on how to not get your preppy ass in if you can't take it> FUCK PREPS!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't have that many "posers" that go to shows here, and if they do go, they're mostly not in the pit. And if they are, no one really cares anyway.
It's mostly the same people that go to shows, and most of them are really nice. I don't care if there are some stupid people in the pit, and I leave them alone, I'm really not gonna beat them up cause they're posers, who am I to decide if they are anyway.

ThrashedThrasher
11-18-2004, 07:01 PM

Who the fuck said anything about a prep? Or anything about a poser? If you find the right person you can be semi safe from getting your head bashed in. It's worked for me every time. And nobody said anything about not being able to take it, I've been bashed around so much it doesn't phase me anymore, that and I'm in wrestling so nothing really fucks me up much.

Strider
11-19-2004, 11:41 AM
A mosh pit, well... I always find it difficult to explain. Ever heard of pogo? That's the same. Well, u just hit each other on the music, and well, u get thrown away to all sides. Something like that, u may have allready seen it on concerts. Well, if u see a picture or a video, it will be clear.

Hmm I see.
The only thing I lost there was my sense of direction...lol

beat all the white trash
11-19-2004, 11:48 AM
bodily fluids

ninth
11-19-2004, 11:49 AM
I always hit faggots that mosh at shows, seriously faggots.mosh.shows.picking up change.taking back sunday.ted turner?crowd surfing faggots get punched in the back.homophobe.faggots.

beat all the white trash
11-19-2004, 12:27 PM
my temper, lots of times.