PDA

View Full Version : Do you need help? (Voice of Reason)

Dr. Bob
07-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Voice of Reason

Finally you get your chance. I've been out offering my help and services to those that I seen that need help. Now it's your chance to come to me with your problems in this thread. I look forward to being able to helping all of you lead better and happier lives.

Dr. Bob

St. Jimmy
07-11-2005, 01:38 PM
You have helped no one! No one i tell you!

Preocupado
07-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Dr. Bob, could you tell me what does god looks like? And is it a male, a female or a cigarette? Does he/she/it know about George W. Bush? Or is it something so far up it's own ass that we cannot make a mental picture of it?

St. Jimmy
07-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Dr. Bob, could you tell me what does god looks like? And is it a male, a female or a cigarette? Does he/she/it know about George W. Bush? Or is it something so far up it's own ass that we cannot make a mental picture of it?

He looks like this;

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Richie16/111.jpg

Noodles is gay
07-11-2005, 02:52 PM
^ really? I always thought it was a little more like this (http://www.utexas.edu/courses/larrymyth/images/Q-Zeus-Hera-Painting.jpg)

heh; my form tutor's nickname is Dr. Bob (he has a PhD and his name is Robert), coolies.

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Thread's like these is why i choose not to get out of bed in the morning

China Boy
07-11-2005, 03:20 PM
That's not God, you greek freak!

Face it, people don't worship Zeus anymore...

Rabbit209
07-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Oh by Jove you didn't. Zues is the God of gods and my heart.

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Voice of Reason

Finally you get your chance. I've been out offering my help and services to those that I seen that need help. Now it's your chance to come to me with your problems in this thread. I look forward to being able to helping all of you lead better and happier lives.

Dr. Bob

1) Leave....oh you have...thank you

original_psycho
07-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Voice of Reason

Dr. Bob
Help us all by shutting the fuck up. Thank you.

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 11:30 AM
I need your help, Dr. Bob. I have trouble controlling my anger, connecting with other people in meaningful ways, and controlling my drug and alcohol intake. I've tried to change, to become a better person. I've tried so hard, and I've got so far... but in the end... it doesn't even matter. It never matters. Every time I stop, it's like this voice inside of me is telling me how much fun I could have if I'd just drink a bottle of vodka and scream at people. It's like... there's this demon near me. Inside me... craaawling in my skin. Sometimes I feel like... like... there's NO MORE HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS :( :( :(

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-12-2005, 11:31 AM
I need your help, Dr. Bob. I have trouble controlling my anger, connecting with other people in meaningful ways, and controlling my drug and alcohol intake. I've tried to change, to become a better person. I've tried so hard, and I've got so far... but in the end... it doesn't even matter. It never matters. Every time I stop, it's like this voice inside of me is telling me how much fun I could have if I'd just drink a bottle of vodka and scream at people. It's like... there's this demon near me. Inside me... craaawling in my skin. Sometimes I feel like... like... there's NO MORE HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS :( :( :(

Best. Post. Ever.

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Because I've finally found the courage to admit I need to come foward and stop this horrible cycle of self-destruction I've trapped myself in. I'm breaking the habit! The habit of hatred and pain that I've let control my life for too long.

And anybody else who feels the need to say they like that post can come foward and state it's for the exact same reasons Dave likes it, because I need on your support in getting help from Dr. Bob.

Duracell
07-12-2005, 11:46 AM

Dr. Bob might be in the office latter today. So check back for his diagnosis.

Duracell
07-12-2005, 11:49 AM
All of your problems will get fix or atleast helped. Dr. Bob isn't feeling good right now, so be patient please.

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 11:52 AM
My give a damn is broken.

coke_a_holic
07-12-2005, 11:54 AM
All of your problems will get fix or atleast helped. Dr. Bob isn't feeling good right now, so be patient please.
Does Dr. Bob need a visit from Dr. Bob?

Duracell
07-12-2005, 11:56 AM
My give a damn is broken.

Imitating others (or stealing my line). Dr. Bob helped someone with that yesterday. Thats still a great line.

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Who's going to help Dr. Bob? Y'know, cause being a moronic spammer on a shitty pop-punk band's forum you probably don't even like just because your moronic spammer friend asked you to come back him up doesn't exactly scream "Healthy & Happy" to me.

coke_a_holic
07-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Dr. Bob just wants to help us!

*trying to hold in laughter*

*Bursts out laughing*

ShadowPyro
07-12-2005, 12:21 PM
(or stealing my line)
Bullshit. I can't remember where thats from but you didn't make that line.

Duracell
07-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Who's going to help Dr. Bob? Y'know, cause being a moronic spammer on a shitty pop-punk band's forum you probably don't even like just because your moronic spammer friend asked you to come back him up doesn't exactly scream "Healthy & Happy" to me.

You know what Sin Studly as much as I hate to say this everything you just said was right.

-I don't like the Offspring (they are a shitty pop-punk band)
-Wishomie did want me to come and back him up
-I have a habit of being banned from forums (4 of them, one IP)
-I am not a completely "Healthy & Happy" person

Duracell
07-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Bullshit. I can't remember where thats from but you didn't make that line.

I didn't make it up. But I've used it quite a bit here on Sin Studly so I was refering to that.

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Everyone steals my lines, take it like a man.

Duracell
07-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Everyone steals my lines, take it like a man.

You are my hero. Please show me the way to a better life. I'm tired of being a moronic spammer. Help me please.

Jackish
07-12-2005, 12:48 PM

ROFL COPTERS! Classic.

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 12:49 PM
You know what Sin Studly as much as I hate to say this everything you just said was right.

Evreything I ever say is right, I know people better than they know theirselves.

And you're beyond help. I'd tell you to commit suicide, but you're also beyond redemption, so I suggest you cling onto life like the parasite you are for as long as you possibly can.

Duracell
07-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Evreything I ever say is right, I know people better than they know theirselves.

And you're beyond help. I'd tell you to commit suicide, but you're also beyond redemption, so I suggest you cling onto life like the parasite you are for as long as you possibly can.

I will take your advice. Thanks you just saved my life.

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 01:26 PM
No, I merely prolonged it.

Nothing can save your life, Duracell. Nothing. It's written in your destiny that you will die almost exactly the same way you lived. Pointlessly, insignificantly, and alone. The only difference between your being dead or alive is that nobody will mourn because your death.