PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to the Cologne show?

BuddyHolly
07-11-2005, 03:16 PM
I AM!!! Tijs has been so kind to order a ticket for me too so the both of us are going. Anyone else? I'm sooooo looking forward to the show. It's just kinda like one of the best birthdaypresents ever :D (it's not really a birthdaypresent but the show is the day after my birthday).

BuddyHolly
07-12-2005, 02:04 PM
I guess that's going to be some kind of a private show for Tijs and me :rolleyes: :D

Tijs
07-13-2005, 02:41 PM
Really? The day after your birthday? Remind me to buy you a beer then. It's 2 weeks before my birthday, so you should buy me a drink too.
I seriously can't wait to see Offspring again... hell yes!

irkazoom
07-13-2005, 05:58 PM
well, I live in latin america, but I going for the exchange to germany just at that time, so if I donīt go to Cologne, I go to Stuttgart:D

BuddyHolly
07-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Really? The day after your birthday? Remind me to buy you a beer then. It's 2 weeks before my birthday, so you should buy me a drink too.
I seriously can't wait to see Offspring again... hell yes!

yes it is, and if it is your birthday 2 weeks before we should get pissed together as some kind of combined birthdayparty :D

alliwant1987
07-13-2005, 08:16 PM
ik moet kaartjes hebben voor een concert in duitsland, teminste als er nederlanders zij die me kunnen helpen :o

Tijs
07-14-2005, 04:19 AM
Fuck hooray! I got the tickets in mail today.
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/8020/tickets0gg.jpg

BuddyHolly
07-14-2005, 08:14 AM
Fuck hooray! I got the tickets in mail today.
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/8020/tickets0gg.jpg

HOORAY! Tijs rules!!!! :D They look fucking beautyfull :cool:

Tijs
07-14-2005, 08:33 AM
MTV logo and everything! Maybe they're gonna broadcast the show, since it's Greatest Hits and all.

Dragnet
07-14-2005, 08:40 AM
The MTV logo also was on last years ticktes and there was no broadcasting.
They actually looked completely the same except there only was written "Tour 2004".

..... and what the fuck is beautiful about this crappy piece of paper???
There could be at least the skull logo or something to make it worth to be put on your wall, don't you think?

Beside all the bitching I hope you enjoy the show! :)

Tijs
07-14-2005, 09:06 AM
There could be at least the skull logo or something to make it worth to be put on your wall, don't you think?
Isn't 'The Offspring' enough?

BuddyHolly
07-15-2005, 05:38 AM
MTV logo and everything! Maybe they're gonna broadcast the show, since it's Greatest Hits and all.

I don't think they will broadcast any of it. The last show in The Netherlands was also sponsored by MTV. I haven't seen anything from the concert on tv though :(

that piece of paper isn't that beautyfull, the beautyfullthing about one of those pieces of paper is that it's mine :D I'm so stoked about seeing them again :cool:

Dirty Bertie
07-16-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh yeah.. got my tickets for Cologne too :D

BuddyHolly
07-18-2005, 07:23 AM
So you're from England? Seems like there are morge foreign people going to the show than actual German people :rolleyes: :D :p

Dirty Bertie
07-18-2005, 07:42 AM
So you're from England? Seems like there are morge foreign people going to the show than actual German people :rolleyes: :D :p

Yeah, I'm from England but just happen to be in Maastricht on the day of the Cologne show.

There aren't many Offspring fans in Germany: that country of great musical taste much prefer the hits of David Hasselhof. I'm reliably informed that the Hoffman gets the Christmas Number 1 there every year..... :confused:

BuddyHolly
07-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Haha yeah the've got a horrible musical taste, a real civilized country wouldn't produce crappy songs like Schnappie Das Kleine Krokodil and shit like that (well, most of the Dutch have a really bad musical taste too).

Maybe there should be some kind of international bbs-meeting before the show... :rolleyes:

platinumpt
07-18-2005, 09:18 AM
Well I'm going, if there's no way to get a ticket to the Paris show. Does Cologne have an airport? Or does any nearby city have one? And is it possible to buy the tickets online?

BuddyHolly
07-18-2005, 10:36 AM
yes, you're able to buy tickets online. i'm not sure if cologne got an airport, but i guess there's an airport in a city nearby.

platinumpt
07-18-2005, 11:15 AM
Thanks! But I saw it now, the concert is in the middle of the week... I think it'll be impossible to go... :(

BuddyHolly
07-18-2005, 12:51 PM
yes, and maybe it's smart to wait a little longer. maybe they will anounce some tourdates closer to you (in Portugal or Spain).

platinumpt
07-18-2005, 12:52 PM
yes, and maybe it's smart to wait a little longer. maybe they will anounce some tourdates closer to you (in Portugal or Spain).
I hope so... but I'm not very optimistic... but thanks anyway:)

BuddyHolly
07-21-2005, 11:08 AM
The support-act has been announced, it is:
The Transplants! http://www.koeln-event.de/konzert/veranst.html

offspring_freak_3
07-21-2005, 09:08 PM
you guys are lucky!

here in Brazil does not go to have tour of Greatest Hits :(