PDA

View Full Version : would you support racial separation?

Dubyasux
07-11-2005, 03:40 PM
I think America should be devided. Lets give the niggas 5 or 6 states, and lets see what they can do.

Noodles is gay
07-11-2005, 03:49 PM
heh; that'd be some experiment......

Dubyasux
07-11-2005, 03:58 PM
There is movements like this, lead by black and whites. But you'll never hear it from the P.C. Media

Say, they are 20% black population in America, we can give them up to 10% more in land and money in exchange of their citizenship, 30% that is!
But they all have to agree even the mixed's and their white thrash mothas.

ermdevi@tion
07-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Why don't we just separate you from your computer? We could keep you in a cattle pen, see how much milk you produce. And it would prevent you making dumb topics.

Dubyasux
07-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Have you seen brain washed idiots lately? like the one before me.

ermdevi@tion
07-11-2005, 04:25 PM
How did anything I wrote suggest brainwashing to you? You're the one who just suggested a return to racial segregation. Do you live in the deep south? Do you drive a tractor? Are you commonly referred to as a hillbilly? Does your political ideology amount to: "Huh-yuckle. Them ther niggers gottar be sorted out darn tootin' good. I'd show 'em hif I was 'er boss, huh-yuckle."

I think you need one of these. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sense+of+humor)

And possibly some of this. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=culture)

And maybe a bigger one of these. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock)

Dubyasux
07-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Do you think everyone is equal?

ermdevi@tion
07-11-2005, 04:34 PM
No, I don't. And it is plain to see for anyone.

Dubyasux
07-11-2005, 04:39 PM
No, I don't. And it is plain to see for anyone.
Do you think some are superior than others?

0r4ng3
07-11-2005, 05:27 PM
I think America should be devided. Lets give the niggas 5 or 6 states, and lets see what they can do.
I don't agree with your idiotic way of thinking, but c'mon, it should be more than 5 or 6.

Noodles is gay
07-11-2005, 06:01 PM
I don't agree with your idiotic way of thinking, but c'mon, it should be more than 5 or 6.

nah; just squish 'em in. ;)

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 06:54 AM
Racial segregation is neccessary in US prisons, and it wouldn't hurt to have one or segregationist states that only people of a certain race are allowed into.

But considering the fact there's a huge number of people against all forms of segregation, I doubt even this would be possible. Even though all of those people are pro-segregationist in that they buy their pretty middleclass houses hundreds of miles away from any actual coloured folks.

RXP
07-12-2005, 07:55 AM
I live in a multicultrual society, in my shitty terriest home and I like it.

The notion is ridicilous and has complete disregard for any practical matters. It's utopian thinking worse than anarchist and marxist versions.

Mota___Boy
07-12-2005, 08:09 AM
Catholics and Prodistant are seperated over in Ireland and i gotta say it aint pretty.
It'll really only end up increasing hatred. They're not going to have that problem sorted in the near future and they've been working away on it for a long time.
Bad call dude.

ShadowPyro
07-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Do you think some are superior than others?
Yes. Everyone is superior to you.

notoriousdoc
07-12-2005, 09:27 AM
This is seriously screwed up

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Notice where the most white racists come from? Shitty areas filled with niggers. They need racially segregated ghettoes, so people can learn that people of their own blood are just as shitty and violent and heartless.

I'm all for segregationist areas, though. That way when somebody complains about niggers/gooks/beaners/any other race except Jews, you can just say "If you don't like it then move to (segregationist state name)" to shut them up.

Jews, naturally, should be exterminated.

Nirushika6789
07-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Why don't we just separate you from your computer? We could keep you in a cattle pen, see how much milk you produce. And it would prevent you making dumb topics.

lol... good one :D

and the idiot who made this thread needs to get a life... perhaps u shud think of going and joining the navy seals or the army and stay clear of ur computer!! :mad:

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Perhaps you should think about joining the Provisional Wing or the Republican Army and at least get shot down with combat boots on, you stupid fucking Mick.

Jebus
07-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Stop trying to be controversial.

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Dusky, try eschewing somebody who's mugging you with a dirty needle.

And this post is supposed to be contraversial? I realise his practical methods of segregation aren't exactly... well, feasable, but the idea of mandatory segregation in selected areas is a damn fine one. Cause lets face it, there are crackers who hate niggers worse than death, and niggers who hate crackers worse than death. Who the fuck gains by forcing said niggers and crackers to live near each other?

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 08:03 PM
The Creoles should be put up against the wall with the Jews.

SkunkIt
07-13-2005, 01:15 AM
Yes. Everyone is superior to you. I agree..............

JoY
07-13-2005, 07:05 AM
Absolutely. We put Claibe/Mota Boy in a different room.

Vera
07-15-2005, 04:13 AM
Absolutely. We put Claibe/Mota Boy in a different room.

Because he's black, lolzors.

That post rocks.

Tizzalicious
07-15-2005, 11:47 AM
Because he's black, lolzors.

That post rocks.

It's cool to know that I have my funny moments.

JoY
07-15-2005, 01:39 PM
that one WAS actually really fucking hilarious.

&.. I got it the first time you said it! whoa @ me. *hides*

Tizzalicious
07-15-2005, 03:08 PM
that one WAS actually really fucking hilarious.

&.. I got it the first time you said it! whoa @ me. *hides*

that's pretty special indeed. ;)

KappaWing
07-20-2005, 09:48 AM
I would support seperation of niggaz and crackaz only in areas where there are rival gangs or extreme hatred between the two, like prisons and ghettos. Otherwise, It is quite a stupid question even to suggest. I was shocked to find out that southerners in America still fly the stars and bars.

fourty
07-22-2005, 03:49 AM
you are all truly a sad people...if it is hate that consumes your entire lives then I fear for your pathetic futures.

It must be that American ego or something...you forget that even that land you call home was never really yours, if you want to go down that route-'American Indians' ring a bell?

So, whilst you hide away in your racially undiverse neighbourhoods, talking nothing but shit about people that you don't know, the rest of the world will go by enjoying each other's company, whilst you drown in your sorrow of hatred...

Well, if you think that fascists and dickheads like that are so great...where the hell are they? Each fascist dickhead leader is gone and in time they'll be silenced one by one.

You'll live a meaningless life...thinking that another race thinks a different way, or that there is some sort of imaginery hierachy...if you want a hierachy you all that think in this bigotted way are the scum of the entire nation and you try to bring everyone down to your sad, pathetic lives. You are the bottom of the pile...it should be you that is exterminated.

If you love Hitler and his friends so much, why don't you just masturbate over them? You seem to be kissin' their asses so much anyways, I suppose that would be what is best for you.

Your ideas appeal to the ignorant...simple ideas for simple minds. (Here, take this baby's rattle.) Your problem is that you're afraid of something different. You're so insecure yourself that you have to take it out on someone else. And you must be so brave to say this through a computer. A bet your sorry ass wouldn't dare going to the 'hood,' or into Chinatown, or amongst Los Latinos and say what you think, cause your ass would be kicked.

So, you stupid dickheads...these were the words of somebody who knows what the real world is. Now, you may not understand because you're all such dumb asses, all these big words..but you need to take your asses off of the street corners and back into school. Why don't you learn how to be real people?

You may not like it, but the world is changing and people are getting around. You sorry asses in the deep south may not like it, but its about time you got off your tractors and into real America.

You SOBS forget that you're humans and not animals. You call yourselves "breeds" (here, take your leash.)

Face it, you're going no where. Sooner or later you'll be exposed and you're not gonna like it. In fact...do us all a favor... hide away in your little in-bred neighbourhood and hang yourself...because to be honest, I couldn't care if you died tommorrow. You're a cancer and you make me sick.

So to answer your question, would I support racial segregation? Of course I wouldn't you sick fuck...

--get a life--

PsychoticAndInsomniac
07-25-2005, 03:47 AM
I wouldn't support it. There are many Chinese living in my neighbourhood and I find them fucking funny. Their faces look like they were eating lemons all the time. And they sell bamboo!

Sin Studly
07-25-2005, 11:47 AM
I've replied to the points I could pick out from your mindless selfrighteous ranting. If I've missed anything you considered 'important' and not just OMG RACISTS R TEH EVILS!, let me know.

So, whilst you hide away in your racially undiverse neighbourhoods, talking nothing but shit about people that you don't know, the rest of the world will go by enjoying each other's company, whilst you drown in your sorrow of hatred...

You're obviously the one living in a racially undiverse neighbourhood. Out here in the real world, races don't get along that well. There are gook gangs who need to stab random whites to get initiated, there are skin gangs fighting nigger gangs fighting leb gangs. And they all victimise each other based on race. The rest of the world only enjoys each others company when they talk to that paki at the office, then they drive home to their racially sterile suburb and think about how great racial diversity is. For people like me it's different. I can't walk down the fucking street without being harrassed by boongs and gooks and sudanese niggers.

Well, if you think that fascists and dickheads like that are so great...where the hell are they? Each fascist dickhead leader is gone and in time they'll be silenced one by one.

Because people like JFK and Martin Luther King reeeeeally last long.

A bet your sorry ass wouldn't dare going to the 'hood,' or into Chinatown, or amongst Los Latinos and say what you think, cause your ass would be kicked.

I've hung out with a gang of black Sudanese refugees and listened to them rant about how much they hate niggers. I've hung out with a pack of niggers and heard them rant about how much they hate gooks. And I know that they hate whitey too, but they tolerate me because I get along well with people from other races through sheer neccessity. I imagine you've never had the chance to, except maybe that one Korean kid you talk to at school.

So, you stupid dickheads...these were the words of somebody who knows what the real world is.

You don't know anything about the real world.

You sorry asses in the deep south may not like it, but its about time you got off your tractors and into real America.

Funny how white people in the deep south literally live right next door to niggers, yet up in the north where people rave about diversity and emancipation you all live in all-white suburbs and brag about your two negro friends.

You SOBS forget that you're humans and not animals.

No difference.

So to answer your question, would I support racial segregation? Of course I wouldn't you sick fuck...

Only racial segregation based on real-estate values, eh?

Conspiracy of One
07-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Damn straight!

coke_a_holic
07-25-2005, 11:53 AM
I love how this thread talks about creating racial separation as if there wasn't already any.