PDA

View Full Version : Next to You on GH!

jrk247
07-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Anyone else notice Next to You at the end of (Cant Get My) Head Around You?

And is Next to You a Cover or did the Offspring make it?

aeh20s
07-11-2005, 08:06 PM
as was posted in some other thread at some other time, Next to You is a cover of The Police. welcome to the land of the informed. sorry, i really don't mean to sound like an asshole.

dain84
07-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Noticed it first off. It's a Police cover.

cantrepeat4385
07-11-2005, 08:15 PM

you must be new. dont worry people did they same to me when i posted this thread :D

jrk247
07-11-2005, 08:48 PM
you must be new. dont worry people did they same to me when i posted this thread :D
R U A RETARD I AM A SENIOR MEMBER U FUCKING NOOB!

Just joking, but still I'm a senior member.

Brines
07-11-2005, 09:00 PM
For the 17th time, yes. Yes I have.

Manic subsidal
07-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Just joking, but still I'm a senior member.

wow you are a senior member, that must mean you are above the rest. Even the Offspring members! Wow..

I guess the quanity of posts just mean everything huh?

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Hey smarts. Doesnt matter if your a senior member. Seeing that youve been on the forums since March of this year you should already know that Next To You was on the Greatest Hits after CGMHAY and you should also know that its a Police cover. Thank you and good night

Panzerfaust92
07-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Is Next to You the police song that goes, "I wanna get next to you?"

Kitten
07-11-2005, 10:18 PM

OMFG! And did you hear that Ron left the band?!

Rabbit209
07-11-2005, 10:23 PM
OMFG! And did you hear that Ron left the band?!

:eek: W...H...A...T? :eek:

punk_riOt
07-11-2005, 10:30 PM
haha...sorry dude you're a bit late

jrk247
07-13-2005, 10:29 AM
Ok Fuck u guys! I was just making sure it was the police cover, so u can all go fuck yourselves maybe I could check the other threads that said if it was a cover song, but u fucking noobs all made useless threads all over the forums!

So all of u can go fuck off!

ShadowPyro
07-13-2005, 10:36 AM
Ok Fuck u guys! I was just making sure it was the police cover, so u can all go fuck yourselves maybe I could check the other threads that said if it was a cover song, but u fucking noobs all made useless threads all over the forums!

So all of u can go fuck off!
Shut the fuck up.

1) I have to make an effort to read your shit english.
2)Just making sure? Dumbfuck, it's been hundreds of time's before the album was released that there would be a cover of The Police there.
3)Use the search button, fucktard. So many threads about this.
4)The Quality of your post's is more important then the quantity. See LODAT? Couple hundred post's on day one.
5)You can be a senoir memember and still be a noob. As proven easliy by LODAT.

jrk247
07-13-2005, 10:46 AM
Shut the fuck up.

2)Just making sure? Dumbfuck, it's been hundreds of time's before the album was released that there would be a cover of The Police there.
4)The Quality of your post's is more important then the quantity. See LODAT? Couple hundred post's on day one.
Heah, "Fucktard" how about u look at when I joined and not how many posts I have. Oh I'm sorry u must ride on the short bus, SO SORRY. Have a special day, ok little buddy.

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 10:49 AM
Is there any problem if the guy has only discovered it now??? Dammit, give him a break, he's not lesser fan than all of us, after all if we're here at the forum, we all have something in common: it's because we are FANS of the band!!! This thread is now useless, if people are only going to insult each other...

jrk247
07-13-2005, 10:49 AM
Shut the fuck up.

Oh and also I haven't been on this forum for a month because I actually have a LIFE so actually step away from a computer for a week! If u Can!

ShadowPyro
07-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Heah, "Fucktard" how about u look at when I joined and not how many posts I have. Oh I'm sorry u must ride on the short bus, SO SORRY. Have a special day, ok little buddy.
? March? I noticed that. Your still fucken retarded. You is spelled YOU. Not U.

jrk247
07-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Is there any problem if the guy has only discovered it now??? Dammit, give him a break, he's not lesser fan than all of us, after all if we're here at the forum, we all have something in common: it's because we are FANS of the band!!! This thread is now useless, if people are only going to insult each other...
Thanks man and actually I knew about Next to You but I just wanted to make sure it was a cover.

ShadowPyro
07-13-2005, 10:52 AM
Oh and also I haven't been on this forum for a month because I actually have a LIFE so actually step away from a computer for a week! If u Can!
Oh and also your an idiot who can't edit his post.

I have a life. I stay the pool with my friends everyday. Sometimes to 1, sometimes to 3. I surf, i run, I play soccer, I play hockey, I exericise.

Tired_Of_You
07-13-2005, 10:52 AM
Heah, "Fucktard" how about u look at when I joined and not how many posts I have. Oh I'm sorry u must ride on the short bus, SO SORRY. Have a special day, ok little buddy.Will you ever shut up about being a Senior Member? It doesn't mean a thing. Who cares if you joined in October or yesterday? It's the content of your posts that count and yours are shit.

jrk247
07-13-2005, 10:53 AM
? March? I noticed that. Your still fucken retarded. You is spelled YOU. Not U.
Oh I'm sorry but maybe YOU should grow up you're only in middle school! HAHAHAHA you are talking shit to a fucking high school Sophmore that is probably 3 feet taller than you.

ShadowPyro
07-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Thanks man and actually I knew about Next to You but I just wanted to make sure it was a cover.
Really?

Sure looks like it.

Tired_Of_You
07-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Thanks man and actually I knew about Next to You but I just wanted to make sure it was a cover.In this case, you use the search button to know if the thread has already been made. There are like 10 threads about Next To You...

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 10:54 AM
No problem, I understand you, I hate when people just start to talk shit like "oh, this is the 300th thread I see like this" and "oh you must be new, I know about that long before the album came out" and bla bla bla, come on, let's move on with more important stuff! Like criticizing the song huh? Did it sound good to you, jrk? Actually I liked the first time I heard, but now I barely hear it... the fact that it is an hidden track, and you have to forward the last song a bit doesn't help much too... I don't know, I guess that Can't Repeat kicks ass, and it's the only song I hear from the GH, the others I hear in the respective albums!

ShadowPyro
07-13-2005, 10:56 AM
No problem, I understand you, I hate when people just start to talk shit like "oh, this is the 300th thread I see like this" and "oh you must be new, I know about that long before the album came out"
Do you know how fucken anoying it is when you have 17 people ask the same question?
EDIT:
Oh I'm sorry but maybe YOU should grow up you're only in middle school! HAHAHAHA you are talking shit to a fucking high school Sophmore that is probably 3 feet taller than you.
If your three feet taller, what of it? Your never gonna meet me.

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Do you know how fucken anoying it is when you have 17 people ask the same question?
Then WHY do you bother answering man... just leave it where it is, if no one answers it, some mod will close the thread, or something...

jrk247
07-13-2005, 10:58 AM
No problem, I understand you, I hate when people just start to talk shit like "oh, this is the 300th thread I see like this" and "oh you must be new, I know about that long before the album came out" and bla bla bla, come on, let's move on with more important stuff! Like criticizing the song huh? Did it sound good to you, jrk? Actually I liked the first time I heard, but now I barely hear it... the fact that it is an hidden track, and you have to forward the last song a bit doesn't help much too... I don't know, I guess that Can't Repeat kicks ass, and it's the only song I hear from the GH, the others I hear in the respective albums!
Yeah I guess the song is good and I agree with you it should be a whole new track instead of being hidden in (CGM)HAY.

ShadowPyro
07-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Then WHY do you bother answering man... just leave it where it is, if no one answers it, some mod will close the thread, or something...
I came originaly to tell him. Then I saw they he insulted other's for saying that this was done before.

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah I guess the song is good and I agree with you it should be a whole new track instead of being hidden in (CGM)HAY.
In my case it's a little worse: the GH which came to sale in Portugal contains one additional 15th track (besides the hidden one), which is a TKAA remix, which in my opinion is not very good, and so I have to forward the whole track, I don't want to hear it from the beginning ehehe... CGMHAY is a great song, I wouldn't mind hearing it, and then wait a little for next to you ;)

WebDudette
07-13-2005, 11:04 AM
In my case it's a little worse: the GH which came to sale in Portugal contains one additional 15th track (besides the hidden one), which is a TKAA remix, which in my opinion is not very good, and so I have to forward the whole track, I don't want to hear it from the beginning ehehe... CGMHAY is a great song, I wouldn't mind hearing it, and then wait a little for next to you ;)

I've already ripped it on to my comp and cut it with windows movie maker so its a diffrent file

edit: and omg I've been here since March to :eek:

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 11:05 AM
I came originaly to tell him. Then I saw they he insulted other's for saying that this was done before.
At least this thread is quite interesting, I don't stop typing for a while ago ehehe

You're right, but other people can be very annoying too when they give their answers, and things just got out of control, you caught the conversation in the middle, many things have been said before, but hell, let's move on:)

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 11:06 AM
I've already ripped it on to my comp and cut it with windows movie maker so its a diffrent file

edit: and omg I've been here since March to :eek:
I actually download a version from a link here in the forums, so it contained only the song! But I'm too lazy to create a new CD... and I don't usually hear music in the PC, 'cause during my working time I get distracted very often when I'm hearing The Offspring ;)

green_corn
07-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Fuck You All