PDA

View Full Version : My 5 year old brother's friend died

Unnatural Disaster
11-13-2004, 01:30 PM
On November 11th, after school, a kid in my brother's kindergarten class was run over by his school bus. He died on the way to the hospital. It sucks because this kid was only 5 years old and he was friends with my brother at school.

Since all the kids were only 4 or 5 years old in that class, they really don't understand yet. I think my brother understands it a little. He said he was sad that his friend wasn't coming back and he said that his heart "doesn't work anymore" because he died.

JoY
11-13-2004, 01:34 PM
now that's the saddest news I've heard in.... eight days.

I'm very deeply sorry for your little brother. look after the little guy, okies?

Unnatural Disaster
11-13-2004, 01:36 PM
here's the story from the school's website if you want to check it out: http://addisonpta.org/

RXP
11-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Feel for the kids parents. I can't imagine what it would be like loosing a kid. I'm 20 years old and I still haven't had to deal with the death of anyone close to me bar my grandparents (I was really young though) and my two dogs. The day will come, don't know how I'll cope.

JoY
11-13-2004, 01:46 PM
I know a couple, who's kid commited suicide. they'll never be able to cope with the fact they lost their 'baby', someone who was supposed to survive them, in who's memory they could live on, & that they gave him life & he rejected it, because he was so unhappy in it. it feels like the ultimate failure, because they never got the chance & ability to make things right for him. to make him love life as much as they felt he deserved to.

*shrugs* gives you something to think about.

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 01:47 PM
Like RXP, there's no one close to me who died (only my grandparents but I was young)... it must be so hard to pass through that. What hapenned is really sad, I hope the parents of the kid will be able to pass through that and I hope it won't be too hard for your brother.

punkangel
11-13-2004, 06:20 PM
wow man that is deeeeeeeeeeeeeep

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Are you being sarcastic, punkangel?

Really sorry to hear that, Unnatural Disaster. Honestly, 5 years old... :(
And your brother's a smart kid.

old Psy
11-13-2004, 07:53 PM
Damn...thats really sad

callum92
11-13-2004, 07:56 PM
man thats pretty sad,how did your brother take it?

Unnatural Disaster
11-13-2004, 08:09 PM
He's taking it okay... he was only really sad on friday... he seems alright now.

greencows12
11-13-2004, 08:32 PM
That sucks! I hope they fired that bus driver!

old Psy
11-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Yeah what happended with the bus driver??? Was he the guilty?

RXP
11-14-2004, 12:02 AM
'guitly'

Forgot to mention I feel for the bus driver too. That sorta shit fucks you up. I know someone ran in front of my uncles car and commited suicide and it shook him up for a while. And tube drivers regularly get depressed when people throw themselves in front of their trains.

Obviously this weren't suicide but still even if it were an accident you feel responsible.

fairy call
11-14-2004, 01:45 AM
Thats sad news, maybe it's a "good" thing your brother is still young, and that he only understands it a little, but it still sucks though, and your brother does understand that his friend wont come back
my friend has lost her sister last year, and I have no idea how she coped (and her parents already lost their first daughter when she was still a baby), I haven't lost anyone really close to me, except for my grandad, but I was 5 then, so I didn't really understand it that good

Inshane
11-14-2004, 04:12 AM
Im so sorry to hear that. Losing a good friend is real hard.
Its so sad he has to go through this at this age already.
Maybe he doesnt understand now but I think he will when time goes by.

terrible.

lousyskater
11-14-2004, 04:41 AM
jeeze, that's horrible. losing a friend really sucks. i have no idea what it must feel like for a 5 year old though. it's probably a good thing he is so young because he cant completely grasp what's happened. i myself have been through this scenario more then once.
________
AlishaAndJack cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/AlishaAndJack)

dirty_magic
11-14-2004, 06:48 AM
thats really shit. in the last year at college 2 people have died and a girl in my tutors brother died

MirandaV
11-15-2004, 06:22 AM
Im sorry .