PDA

View Full Version : Stop adding me to your stupid MSN lists, then saying "who r u?"

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Seriously, it's annoying. And you fucktards do it all the fuckin time. Stop it. If you must add me to MSN, at least remember my email address so you'll have an answer for the inevitable "Who the fuck are you?" I'll give you. An answer that goes something like "I'm (name) from the Offspring BBS" An answer that might prevent me blocking you for two or three extra minutes.

Kerr
07-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Yeah, it is EXTREMELY annoying when random people add me on MSN then go "Who the hell are you?" and I am thinking "What the fuck have you added me for then if you don't know who I am". And I mean random people, not even off this BBS. Very freaky. And annoying.

coke_a_holic
07-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Yeah, it's worse when I'm added and ask "How did you find my email adress?" Their reply is "Off the Offspring BBS." And I say, "Really, what do you post under?" They say "I don't." What the fuck? I don't want to talk to people who I don't know, and have no intention of knowing.

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 01:53 PM
I hate it even worse when they want to "work together" to figure out where we know each other from. I mean, for the love of Christ, if you're moronic enough to add me to your fucking MSN then ask me who I am, I don't want to be your friend, you fucking moron.

And then when I call them idiots they cry like babies and block me. People should know by now, if you're an idiot and you annoy TripBoy, TripBoy will call you an idiot, because the word of TripBoy is naught but the bitter truth. So if you're an idiot, don't add TripBoy to your MSN and expect him to play nice.

Duracell
07-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Whateva I do what I want!

sKratch
07-12-2005, 02:02 PM
I get idiots on AIM. Specifically one bitch who loves IM'ing me with "Hi. I'm bored." Call the care police.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-12-2005, 02:03 PM
^ Could be punkangel.

sKratch
07-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Nah it's dexterismyman or something.

coke_a_holic
07-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Nah it's dexterismyman or something.
I get that, too. Perhaps she has a thing for afros?

Duracell
07-12-2005, 02:08 PM
I get idiots on AIM. Specifically one bitch who loves IM'ing me with "Hi. I'm bored." Call the care police.

Hi, I'm bored. :D

sKratch
True.
Yo, Project 86 is a pretty good band.

Duracell
True.
Yo, Project 86 is a pretty good band.

Damn right they are. I've seen them in concert twice.

sKratch
07-12-2005, 02:11 PM
I've only seen them once, which introduced me to them. I've been waiting for them to come back to the east coast ever since.

notoriousdoc
07-12-2005, 02:35 PM
I got added by GoneawayUK and now me, him and his friends are all friends together!

sKratch
07-12-2005, 02:39 PM
If people are stupid and I don't know who they are I give them one chance to say who they are and then I block them. Lately this squaw something guy has been really bugging me yeesh.

nameless
07-12-2005, 03:04 PM
ive had the same problem, its sounds stupid but it is quite annoying going through all the "who are you/why have you added me" things!

i think it must be msn as ive had a few cases like that recently!

St. Jimmy
07-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Ugh, a couple days ago someone added me and I asked them who they were, and they replied with "lol u tell me frist". Oh god, it was impossible, for about 5 minutes(it would've been less if I wasn't so bored) I kept asking and they wouldn't tell me until I told them who I was, then they finally told me and I blocked them. I forget who it was, no one that I've heard of.
I think it was me...but i don't say "U" or "Lol". Moron.

St. Jimmy
07-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Oh yeah, and this reminds me of this one time I was on Kazaa and this retarded kid started annoying me. I forgot his name:

Retarded Kid: Hey, what r u doin?
TTIG: Do I know you?
RK: I'm 15/m/Maine, what r u doin?
TTIG: So then I don't know you
RK: I was downloading ur songs. What r u doin?
TTIG: if you must know, I'm busy making plans with my sister
RK: cool. Is she hot?
RK: Have u eva seen her tits?
TTIG: No. Go away.
RK:dude ur gay.
RK: If my sis was here I'd watch er tits n stuf
RK: just tel me wat ur sisters tits look lik

And then I blocked him.
Maybe, it's...duracell....or wishomie...

Homer
07-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Oh yeah, and this reminds me of this one time I was on Kazaa and this retarded kid started annoying me. I forgot his name:

Retarded Kid: Hey, what r u doin?
TTIG: Do I know you?
RK: I'm 15/m/Maine, what r u doin?
TTIG: So then I don't know you
RK: I was downloading ur songs. What r u doin?
TTIG: if you must know, I'm busy making plans with my sister
RK: cool. Is she hot?
RK: Have u eva seen her tits?
TTIG: No. Go away.
RK:dude ur gay.
RK: If my sis was here I'd watch er tits n stuf
RK: just tel me wat ur sisters tits look lik

And then I blocked him.

that guy was soooooooooo hardcore. He must b da Pimpz!

St. Jimmy
07-12-2005, 03:21 PM
No, I wasn't talking about you. Moron.
Remember when i IM you..i was "AmrIdiot662"...yeah...

asdf
07-12-2005, 03:24 PM
tell that hippie to fucking delete that stupid thread!

St. Jimmy
07-12-2005, 03:25 PM
tell that hippie to fucking delete that stupid thread!
Shut the fuck up;

Gerbil humper
Fag .
FAG
What else did you say?

shadowind
07-12-2005, 03:45 PM
yea it is annoying i have people do it every once in awhile too

undesiredhope17
07-12-2005, 03:52 PM
thankfully, no bumbling idiots from here, or anywhere else, haev IMed me and asking me who I am. You're more than welcome to, but be prepared for the onslaught of smartass remarks

Rag Doll
07-12-2005, 04:03 PM
I refuse to even use msn anymore. And my AIM account is set-up so if you're not on my list, you can't IM me.

0r4ng3
07-12-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't have MSN, but I hear it's pretty popular (wait, that made no sense...). I have AIM, but I haven't used it in a long time. I think I stopped using AIM when I joined the BBS.

NoHero
07-12-2005, 04:18 PM
I think it was me...but i don't say "U" or "Lol". Moron.
No, I wasn't talking about you. Moron.
To be fair; I think that he was referring to the moron who said 'u' and 'lol'.