PDA

View Full Version : Can't Repeat new version video

linkirrius
07-12-2005, 09:58 PM
hey, haver you seen the new version of Can't Repeat, is much better, is excelent, finally have a lot of new things than the band playing alone, have bullet time efects cooler than cant get my and yu can download it on http://www.theoffspring.info, and i see the video on MTV here in Mexico, finally, i hope they come here to Mexico, please i want to se offspring in my country, please offspring come here

Hyper nova
07-13-2005, 06:53 PM
old news im afraid We have all seen it due to about 4/5 other topics. prehaps you could use the serch button next time.

endlesst0m
07-13-2005, 08:54 PM
i dont like the new version that much. it's like its not sure if it wants to be a "band playing" video or a documentary of people growing up.Also that hairy dad creeps me out and makes the video lame just for him being in it. He reminds me of the guy in happy gilmore that chases Shooter after he takes the jacket, lol.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
07-13-2005, 09:21 PM
I like the original version better :)

I wanna see The Offspring, not some old people in a heated up chess game :p

endlesst0m
07-13-2005, 11:07 PM
yeah if the flashbacks didnt suck it would be better.

platinumpt
07-14-2005, 01:01 AM
The flashbacks don't suck. They're cool. The video is awesome, and perfectly adjusted to the song!!! I think you guys are being too hard on them, actually it's their first great video in what, 7 years? I like all their videos, a lot, but I think this is the best since I Choose...

RazielSR
07-14-2005, 02:00 AM
Hey, what are you saying, guys? The new version is awesome!! It is much better than the other version. Pretty coooooool!!!!
The flashbacks rolz a lot. One of the best videos by offs.