PDA

View Full Version : kit iz cool!

Kit
07-13-2005, 06:05 AM
Heyza!!!!!!!

The Offspring rule! I lurve Dexter...he's gorgeous! How did Noodles get his name? Itz so cool! (I'm called Pickles)!
My m8 Zoe iz here...she says hey!
I'm in skool and i'm ssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo bored!

lol
Pickles and Zoe
:cool:

Kit
07-13-2005, 06:09 AM
Hey again!

Zoe says the offspring rock life! My fave song iz can't repeat. I really want to play bass...but my parents irritate me like hell and won't let me! Wot shall i do? I've wanted 2 do it all my life!
:mad:
lol
Pickles and Zo!
:p

Kitten
07-13-2005, 07:31 AM
Hey again!

Zoe says the offspring rock life! My fave song iz can't repeat. I really want to play bass...but my parents irritate me like hell and won't let me! Wot shall i do? I've wanted 2 do it all my life!
lol
Pickles and Zo!

Save up your pocket money and just buy a bass. You don't need ID or anything.

offspring_freak_3
07-13-2005, 01:10 PM
Save up your pocket money and just buy a bass. You don't need ID or anything.

to buy a bass she needs money. and here in brazil is too expensive!
and how she was play if his parents donīt let?

peko
07-13-2005, 01:35 PM

If she wants to play the bass that badly, then she shouldn't let her parents stop her.

Kitten
07-13-2005, 01:45 PM

Her problem, not mine. My bass is quite happy and content here.

Lithuanian Offspring
07-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey again!

lol
Pickles and Zo!
I agree with your parents. You should be potty trained first and then you can learn the bass.

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-13-2005, 02:46 PM
I agree with your parents. You should be potty trained first and then you can learn the bass.

Apparently she's older then you dude.

SkunkIt
07-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey again!

lol
Pickles and Zo!
:pTalk to your parents and tell them you really want to do this. It took me a while to convince my parents to let me play the drums, then buy them. Make a deal with your parents, like you'll get good grades or clean the house, and constantly ask them for it before your birthday and especially on your birthday. Sometimes, it's good to be annoying, as long as you're consistent. Never give up, even if it seems like forever. Have alot of guts and just be consistent and sometimes repetitive. When you move out of your parent's house, you can also play the bass. Tell them you have a true love and passion for music and especially the bass and that you will practice everyday. When you get your bass, practice everyday or almost everyday as much as you can. After you get your bass, find a teacher. Music stores, especially ones for the area in rock would have alot of lists for teachers.

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Heyza!!!!!!!

The Offspring rule!

Yes, yes they do

Manic subsidal
07-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Heyza!!!!!!!

The Offspring rule! I lurve Dexter...he's gorgeous! How did Noodles get his name? Itz so cool! (I'm called Pickles)!
I'm in skool and i'm ssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo bored!

lol
Pickles and Zoe

Alright we got another craaaazzy offspring fan dudes w00t!

Hyper nova
07-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Did you read the FAQs. I think not any way im suprised you havent come in for more abuse here for

1 writeing a Very Noob post (ie the same goddam first post as everyone other moron than has nothing normal to say on this Forum)
2 Writing in text language.
3 Saying 'I luv Dexter'.
4 Asking a Question that has been asked a thousand time even when the awnsers right at the top 1 click away
5 For just being a Noob
6 Im sure there is a 6 possible a 7 and an 8 too but meh cant think of others.

I hope this dont offend casue i just wanted to point few things out. But you should really read the FAQs before asking what is Gone Away about or something even more useless oh and the serch button will be your friend for ever if you use it.

By the way I've tryed not to bite your head off but give some friendly advice.

SO dont say somthing like

OMG ur so Gay 4 avein a go at me.

Thanks

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Heyza!!!!!!!

lol
Pickles and Zoe

Congrats for reminding me why I never come in here.

coke_a_holic
07-14-2005, 07:51 PM
^^ READ THAT AND LEARN IT.

DougieD
07-14-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey again!

lol
Pickles and Zo!

If you were my child, I'd beat you in the fucking face with a sizzling frying pan. Your parents wont let you play bass because they are afraid you might harm/fornicate yourself with it, which is highly likely with your mental deficiency.

coke_a_holic
07-14-2005, 09:05 PM
If you were my child, I'd beat you in the fucking face with a sizzling frying pan. Your parents wont let you play bass because they are afraid you might harm/fornicate yourself with it, which is highly likely with your mental deficiency.
Will you bear my children?

Venom Symbiote
07-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Brazilians don't say "mate". And those that do suck arse.

Kindly die.