PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Hits CD

Gobo401
07-13-2005, 09:03 AM
OK, if I recall, I remember them saying on this website that this new CD would be a Dual disc with extras on it - dex and noodles doin an acoustic set and all that other jazz. I got it and it's not. Or am I somehow missing it...

Is this what everyone has, or tell me how I pull it out cuz i just aint gettin it :confused:

icklebabygremlin
07-13-2005, 09:26 AM
if it has a sticker on it sayin dirty magic and behind the songs then thats the dvd 1

thecrowe72000
07-13-2005, 02:51 PM
OK, if I recall, I remember them saying on this website that this new CD would be a Dual disc with extras on it - dex and noodles doin an acoustic set and all that other jazz. I got it and it's not. Or am I somehow missing it...

Is this what everyone has, or tell me how I pull it out cuz i just aint gettin it :confused:
Yeah, there were two releases. If you live in America you should buy the album that says dualdisc on the side. Anywhere else, check the stickers on it to see if it says it has the dvd. If it doesn't find one that does.

peko
07-13-2005, 02:58 PM
You probably got just the regular CD. Dualdisc is a little thicker since it has that plastic cover over the case. And it's a dollar more.

ygokazuki
07-13-2005, 03:32 PM
And it has two shiny sides.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-13-2005, 03:44 PM
You got the regular cd. The dual disk is the one you want

Layna
07-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Fuck...mine says
"14 songs you know
including:
come out and play(keep em separated)
"self esteem"
pretty fly(for white guy)"
Plus the new one
cant repeat......."

I cant believe it, a friend gives me Gh for my B-day and this is not what i want?? I wont buy it again.

Hyper nova
07-13-2005, 07:30 PM

Where are you from if you are in US or Canada you have brought the CD only and the DD has two sides to it. IF you are in another country its a DVD +CD Set or just a CD so again you've brought just the CD. LIek every one else has said the DD has a Big Dualdisk thing on the actual Case or is a Sticker noramlly saying somthing like

Limited Edition
Featuring Exclusivve
DVD Including
Dexter and Noodles -
Stories Behind the songs
Acoustic performance
of "Dirty magic"
All SOngs in Doulby Digital
5.1 Surround Sound

(thats waht is says on the UK version any way.)

The Stickers are the Key or the BIgh DD symbol

If you have the receipt then take it back to the shope and exchange it.