PDA

View Full Version : Chat is Gone

UgLy_eLf
11-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Gone for good no links no nothing bye bye, I'm over it aswell, fuck you guys on the site, they should get rid of the message board too, then we'll see how much you fuckers bitch about that, anyway YEP IM DONE.

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 04:58 PM
At least here, there's some intelligent people and sometimes there's interresting threads. And most of the time it doesn't look like that on the board : I hAv A big cok!!!!!!11!!!!!!!1!wana cyBer!???????
This chat sucked...I don't care that it doesn't exist anymore. Anyway if you don't like the bbs, you only have to go away and I'm pretty sure you are able to find another chat like the old Offspring chat...

UgLy_eLf
11-13-2004, 05:51 PM
I dont give a FUCK about the chat I am only interested in getting a hold of my friends again WHICH WONT HAPPEN NOW.

greencows12
11-13-2004, 09:29 PM
Try aim or msn.

UgLy_eLf
11-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Hah if I knew their AIM names this wouldn't be a problem now would it?

punk_flamingo
11-15-2004, 01:30 AM
why didnt you get their AIM names when you were on chat?

it would seem quite logical to do that now wouldnt it.

bleh, if chat really has gone - good...as ive said before, it sucked.

Faded Soul
11-15-2004, 08:34 AM
why didnt you get their AIM names when you were on chat?

it would seem quite logical to do that now wouldnt it.

bleh, if chat really has gone - good...as ive said before, it sucked.

yup, got those the first time I talked to anyone in PM there :D

Little_Miss_1565
11-15-2004, 12:47 PM
Stop, you're breaking my heart.

I find it irritating when people, such as yourself, act like a band OWES you this chat room or whatever else.

I've been haunting various parts of offspring.com for years and seen a lot of features close without warning, but it's never been the end of the world. When the grafitti wall was deleted after being long abused (much like the chat room), most of my friends didn't move on to the first incarnation of the BBS, but I managed to get back in contact with them through people on the BBS who just so happened to know who I was looking for, and because we had exchanged contact information long before so we could have real conversation.

Maybe if you stopped having tantrums and cursing out the whole BBS because you can't get your way, you could find alternate ways of getting ahold of your friends.

Kitten
11-15-2004, 01:19 PM
I dont give a FUCK about the chat I am only interested in getting a hold of my friends again WHICH WONT HAPPEN NOW.

I am sure that for someone as charming as you are it shouldn't be too difficult to make new friends. Ones that might like you enough to exchange emails or alternate contact details.

original_prankster
11-15-2004, 02:10 PM
I didn't care much for the chatroom, too much friggin cybering!! This message board is much better...

Offspring_01
11-15-2004, 06:39 PM
oh no...not the chat! *cough* :rolleyes:

Sexy Panda
11-16-2004, 04:27 AM

Fekken sook, get over it.

The DON.........
11-18-2004, 01:17 PM
The old chat was the best it was better than this shit!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tired_Of_You
11-18-2004, 01:29 PM
The old chat was the best it was better than this shit!!!!!!!!!!!1

YAAAAHH itz so true! at least, oN tht chatt u coud had cyBer with KIDZZZ!!!!!!!1!!1!!

The DON.........
11-18-2004, 01:36 PM
YAAAAHH itz so true! at least, oN tht chatt u coud had cyBer with KIDZZZ!!!!!!!1!!1!!

oh yeah let me think how's about it wasen't like that for me ond some other's on there u prick there was a shit load of good ppl on there!

Tired_Of_You
11-18-2004, 01:39 PM
Well, they were hidden somewhere, cause everytime I went there , people were only talking about Metallica or cyber and there was a LOT of flooding.

The DON.........
11-18-2004, 01:44 PM
Well, they were hidden somewhere, cause everytime I went there , people were only talking about Metallica or cyber and there was a LOT of flooding.

yeah man all that stuff like flooder's and shit all fucking sucked but like i said b4 there was some good ppl on there. Its was good just to go on there and chat with ppl who wanted to talk. i made some good friend's on there!

QUEEF
11-18-2004, 01:45 PM
flooders sucked ass. they thought they were so cool by flooding when people actually hated them. What made me more angry is people would ask them to stop, of course they wont stop are they stupids

The DON.........
11-18-2004, 01:49 PM
Its true they sucked i agree apart from them i mss the old chat