PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring advertising in Sweden.

Jojan
07-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Saw their commercial on TV today. It's cool. It's starts with Self Esteem intro and goes over to Come Out And Play ('Keep 'Em Seperated) than Pretty Fly (For A White Guy). Then they mention that it includes Can't Repeat and shows that video.
Is it only in Sweden that they have THAT commercial?

killer_queen
07-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Stop making the same threads.

Hypodermic_89
07-13-2005, 04:01 PM
I liked it in the swedish commercial when they called The Offspring "Ambassadors Of Punkrock" :D

HeadAroundU
07-13-2005, 04:04 PM
I wanna see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
upload it! ;)

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Saw their commercial on TV today. It's cool. It's starts with Self Esteem intro and goes over to Come Out And Play ('Keep 'Em Seperated) than Pretty Fly (For A White Guy). Then they mention that it includes Can't Repeat and shows that video.

Nope the same commercial WAS being played over here in Canada

Kitten
07-13-2005, 04:15 PM

Yes. Lucky bastards. They went to all that effort just to give that ad to Sweden.

Jojan
07-13-2005, 05:45 PM
I liked it in the swedish commercial when they called The Offspring "Ambassadors Of Punkrock" :D
Yeah that was cool. :)

And I noticed another one (for the Greatest Hits also). After the Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) video clip they list all the songs on and show The Kids Aren't Alright video clip. After that Can't Repeat comes and after that... Defy You.

Come out and smash'em up!
07-14-2005, 05:19 PM
same ad(song order) in finland! :D

TRUSTpunk
07-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Nope! I also saw it on MTV2 in the U.S. When I was in the bathroom , I heard
them advertising the Greatest Hits and that was the only one that I catched.