11-14-2004, 05:38 AM
Nope...........

fairy call
11-14-2004, 05:40 AM
silver_and_cold is

Tocchi
11-14-2004, 05:44 AM
oh i forgot to add this,

me and joel (jedijoel) have heard of this great place in australia called perth, we so wanna go there
so where the fuck are we then?

Tijs
11-14-2004, 06:10 AM
I'd like to go to Australia someday.

TheHulaChick
11-14-2004, 07:22 AM
I'm from Australia, but I live in SA and most people think Adelaide's shit, but the only other places I've been are Darwin (way too hot! dunno how people can live there it's like living on the sun!) and Canberra (way too cold! and very boring) so I dunno I think Adelaide's ok.

Tocchi
11-14-2004, 06:07 PM
sorry but i'm not too sure about the saying: Adelaide...it's ok

oh no i just realised 'Adam & Will' finish forever on 26th November

nirvana
11-14-2004, 07:24 PM
im from the ozz. its ok i suppose but id much rather live in Hawii. :)

Ezz
11-14-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm from Oz, i live in Sydney. Not actually in the city though, about an hour outside of it.

Horse
11-15-2004, 01:31 AM
i from aussie n i rekon its the best place on earth n that evry1 on this board should come down to melbourne n say hi... n i'd hafta say wateva u heard about perth was probly not true, coz its realy not the greatest part of oz... n btw, no adelaide is not ok...

Dexterina
11-15-2004, 01:38 AM
I'm from Australia, but I live in SA and most people think Adelaide's shit, but the only other places I've been are Darwin (way too hot! dunno how people can live there it's like living on the sun!) and Canberra (way too cold! and very boring) so I dunno I think Adelaide's ok.

Hey, I'm from Adelaide too! Adelaide is pretty crap, but hey, at least the offspring came this time. Did you see them on June 26? (Best day of my life..)

meaning_of_life
11-15-2004, 02:00 AM
yaaaaah im from tha land down under. i live in melbourne, very nice place. adelaide could possibly the boringisy place in the world.

TheHulaChick
11-15-2004, 06:33 AM
Hey, I'm from Adelaide too! Adelaide is pretty crap, but hey, at least the offspring came this time. Did you see them on June 26? (Best day of my life..)

Yes! they rocked! best day of my life too! but I lined up for like four hours and all these people shoved me out the way so I lost my place at the front which kinda sucked.

TheHulaChick
11-15-2004, 06:39 AM
yaaaaah im from tha land down under. i live in melbourne, very nice place. adelaide could possibly the boringisy place in the world.

No, Adelaide is not the most boringisy place in the world. I actually live in a little town an hour away from Adelaide and believe me this town is the most boringisy place in the universe! compared to it Adelaide is the best place ever. Geez that's sad hey.

Tocchi
11-15-2004, 09:16 PM
adelaide screws up australia - imagine if Brisbane Lions won four consecutive premierships...damn you Port...well at least the Dockers have snared some Port players

Sexy Panda
11-15-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm from Australia. I originally lived in Geelong (it's near Melbourne), but now I live in Canberra. :D

You can say that Canberra is boring but the thing is it's meant to be. It's the capital and has tourist attractions and public service. Adelaide has to contend with Melbourne and Sydney as a proper city, and that is why it is a shit hole.

TheHulaChick
11-15-2004, 10:38 PM
adelaide screws up australia - imagine if Brisbane Lions won four consecutive premierships...damn you Port...well at least the Dockers have snared some Port players

Eww football. I hate pretty much all sport but football has to be the worst. For the grand final all of Adelaide was painted Port colours (even the grass) like yay Adelaide has team spirit but eww football! I do not understand what is so great about big guys running around after a ball and tackling each other, it's so gay.

Stevo
11-15-2004, 11:04 PM
bris vegas

Sexy Panda
11-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Eww football. I hate pretty much all sport but football has to be the worst. For the grand final all of Adelaide was painted Port colours (even the grass) like yay Adelaide has team spirit but eww football! I do not understand what is so great about big guys running around after a ball and tackling each other, it's so gay.

If you wanted your opinion to be respected, why would you use the words 'eww' and 'gay'? Normally I respect the opinions of people who don't like sport but when you go 'eww football' it makes you sound like a moron.

callum92
11-15-2004, 11:30 PM
i live in cherrybrook ,has anyone heard of cherrybrook (in sydney,australia)

TheHulaChick
11-15-2004, 11:38 PM
If you wanted your opinion to be respected, why would you use the words 'eww' and 'gay'? Normally I respect the opinions of people who don't like sport but when you go 'eww football' it makes you sound like a moron.

I don't care what people think about my opinion. Geez, sorry for the way I talk (type, whatever) and guys rolling around together on the ground? what other word can I use???

Tocchi
11-15-2004, 11:42 PM
i accept your opinion but sorta put a reason why

TheHulaChick
11-15-2004, 11:51 PM
i accept your opinion but sorta put a reason why

Huh? you mean why do I think football's gay?

Sexy Panda
11-16-2004, 12:00 AM
I don't care what people think about my opinion. Geez, sorry for the way I talk (type, whatever) and guys rolling around together on the ground? what other word can I use???

It's just that it's a pretty immature attitude, however considering the board we are on, that isn't out of place.

lousyskater
11-16-2004, 12:07 AM
i've allways wanted to go to austrailia.
________
PlayfullJ (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/PlayfullJ/)

TheHulaChick
11-16-2004, 12:37 AM
It's just that it's a pretty immature attitude, however considering the board we are on, that isn't out of place.

Sorry if you think I'm being immature, but I just really really hate football. But I have a good reason It's a long story but the short version is quite a few years ago my family only had one tv and we didn't have the internet and I didn't have my computer and my step dad (total football fan) lived with us and he would insist on watching footy all the time it didn't matter if there was something on that I wanted to watch I'd just have to sit and wait till the footy was finished then he'd make me wait till all the after the game talking crap was finished then I could watch what I wanted. Plus all his family are sport nuts so if you don't play or watch footy they'd think you're stupid. But my step dad doesn't live with us anymore (ahh football free)

That's why I hate football, I just think it's pointless, boring and a reminder of my stepdad.

Dexterina
11-16-2004, 12:43 AM
Yes! they rocked! best day of my life too! but I lined up for like four hours and all these people shoved me out the way so I lost my place at the front which kinda sucked.
Ahhh thats shit, maybe you were waiting where I was when I lined up too. Were you sitting, like, around the wall of the showgrounds near the fence we had to wait at? Or around there? I got there at about 1 but lined up at around 2.

Sexy Panda
11-16-2004, 12:44 AM
As I previously said the immaturity stems not from your opinion on football but from the way you chose to illustrate your opinion.

If that was the short version, I would hate to see the long one. However it was much better than 'eww football' and 'gay'. Even the pointless and boring part was better. In future if you have an opinion that you wish to share. Give us the proper reason or don't share it.

TheHulaChick
11-16-2004, 01:03 AM
Ahhh thats shit, maybe you were waiting where I was when I lined up too. Were you sitting, like, around the wall of the showgrounds near the fence we had to wait at? Or around there? I got there at about 1 but lined up at around 2.

Yeah I was waiting in the line, but later when they made everyone line up by the metal roller doors I lost my place cause I didn't know which door was closer to the stage (and I picked the wrong one) did you see the girl with really long brown curly hair? that woulda been me.

TheHulaChick
11-16-2004, 01:07 AM
As I previously said the immaturity stems not from your opinion on football but from the way you chose to illustrate your opinion.

If that was the short version, I would hate to see the long one. However it was much better than 'eww football' and 'gay'. Even the pointless and boring part was better. In future if you have an opinion that you wish to share. Give us the proper reason or don't share it.

Would you like me to send you a copy of all my posts and have you ok them before I put them on the board as well?

Sexy Panda
11-16-2004, 01:18 AM
Would you like me to send you a copy of all my posts and have you ok them before I put them on the board as well?

I'm comfortable with that plan.

pie.
11-16-2004, 01:23 AM
im from australia!!!!!!!

PIE!!!!!!!!!!!

MY AVATAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!

teapot
11-16-2004, 01:31 AM
i live in cherrybrook ,has anyone heard of cherrybrook (in sydney,australia)

i have...i live in sydney too...but in blacktown...heh

meaning_of_life
11-16-2004, 01:31 AM
hulachick, i agree that you sound like a moron. i personally love football and ive just been drafted to collingwoods seconds. if you didnt like footy for a real reason, i wouldnt hold it against you, but "eww, football" makes me think your a unfit lazy slob. you totally dont understand why people play it, for the love of it, the teamwork, the fitness, etc.etc i could go on all day. i suggest you try it sometime before you judge it.

Sexy Panda
11-16-2004, 02:05 AM
hulachick, i agree that you sound like a moron. i personally love football and ive just been drafted to collingwoods seconds. if you didnt like footy for a real reason, i wouldnt hold it against you, but "eww, football" makes me think your a unfit lazy slob. you totally dont understand why people play it, for the love of it, the teamwork, the fitness, etc.etc i could go on all day. i suggest you try it sometime before you judge it.

Nice work bro, whats your real name if you don't mind me asking?

Dexterina
11-16-2004, 02:18 AM
Yeah I was waiting in the line, but later when they made everyone line up by the metal roller doors I lost my place cause I didn't know which door was closer to the stage (and I picked the wrong one) did you see the girl with really long brown curly hair? that woulda been me.
Oh no the stupid metal doors I was right against them but when they opened everyone ran so fast and my friend fell over and I was dragging her half the way it was hilarious. We managed to get 2nd row but I pushed everyone out the way haha
Umm I cant really remember anyone with brown curly hair, but do you remember the girl sitting in front of the wire fence with her back to the actual showgrounds wearing a white shitty self-designed Offspring top, long blond hair (with massive regrowth) and a black skirt with black socks and high tops? That was me. (I wont give the whole description, there was many more Offspring merch on me).
It was FREEZING that day!

Ezz
11-16-2004, 03:59 AM
i have...i live in sydney too...but in blacktown...heh
you live in blacktown? i live in rooty hill, and work in blacktown!

Tocchi
11-16-2004, 05:21 AM
a guy i know that goes to my school is most probably going to be selected in the top 5 picks in the draft

TheHulaChick
11-17-2004, 12:10 AM
Oh no the stupid metal doors I was right against them but when they opened everyone ran so fast and my friend fell over and I was dragging her half the way it was hilarious. We managed to get 2nd row but I pushed everyone out the way haha
Umm I cant really remember anyone with brown curly hair, but do you remember the girl sitting in front of the wire fence with her back to the actual showgrounds wearing a white shitty self-designed Offspring top, long blond hair (with massive regrowth) and a black skirt with black socks and high tops? That was me. (I wont give the whole description, there was many more Offspring merch on me).
It was FREEZING that day!

Yeah I think I saw you. I was the girl sitting quietly alone by herself so I guess I didn't really stand out much. When the metal doors opened all these idiots ran into me and shoved me right into this big security guy so I got held back a bit. But I managed to get a spot by the fence but I was off to the side almost in front of the speakers which sucked. Darn metal roller doors! :mad:

TheHulaChick
11-17-2004, 12:27 AM

Firstly, I'm not a 'lazy unfit slob' I'm a circus performer and trainer so I work hard and I'm pretty fit.

Second, I do understand that footy is good for the people playing it, what I don't get is why people spend so much time watching it and talking about it that's what's really boring, how is that beneficial?

Dexterina
11-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Yeah I think I saw you. I was the girl sitting quietly alone by herself so I guess I didn't really stand out much. When the metal doors opened all these idiots ran into me and shoved me right into this big security guy so I got held back a bit. But I managed to get a spot by the fence but I was off to the side almost in front of the speakers which sucked. Darn metal roller doors! :mad:

Were you close to the fence thing I was sitting against or like, quite far away? (Sorry I want to remember you because then I can have someone to bond with about the June 26 experience).
Could you see them well because you were right next to the speakers? I thought I was going to die that night I was squashed so much up against the barriers and that was throughout the WHOLE time including when something corporate were on and bodyjar I could barely breathe. It didnt really help when I first spotted Dexter on the side of the stage at the end of Something Corporate. I cried a fucken river.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 06:25 AM
G'day!

That's my contribution.

TheHulaChick
11-17-2004, 10:10 PM
Were you close to the fence thing I was sitting against or like, quite far away? (Sorry I want to remember you because then I can have someone to bond with about the June 26 experience).
Could you see them well because you were right next to the speakers? I thought I was going to die that night I was squashed so much up against the barriers and that was throughout the WHOLE time including when something corporate were on and bodyjar I could barely breathe. It didnt really help when I first spotted Dexter on the side of the stage at the end of Something Corporate. I cried a fucken river.

I was kinda at the end of the line near the brick wall. I think I got there about 4 or something also I think I was wearing jeans and a black fluffy coat (and I was still freezing cold!!!). Luckily I could see the Offspring pretty well and Dexter kept coming right over to where I was which rocked (I took lotsa photos but only got a couple good ones, I probably blinded Dexter with the flash, sorry Dexter) I didn't really get squashed from behind but I got squashed further and further away from the middle, so then I spent the whole night hanging onto the fence and crushing this girl who tried to squash in next to me.

neocon58
11-17-2004, 10:20 PM
btw, no adelaide is not ok...

btw, your gay. :)

adelaide is fine! for some reason there is this full SA vs VIC war goin on for no particular reason.

but no, adelaide is fine. its supposedly small from what i hear.

and offspring came so were not shit

neocon58
11-17-2004, 10:27 PM
Firstly, I'm not a 'lazy unfit slob' I'm a circus performer and trainer so I work hard and I'm pretty fit.......what I don't get is why people spend so much time watching it and talking about it that's what's really boring, how is that beneficial?

what i don't get is why people spend so much time watching the circus and talking about it, thats whats really boring, how is that beneficial?

borgy
11-17-2004, 10:31 PM
Yeah im from America oh wait i mean Australia

TheHulaChick
11-17-2004, 10:57 PM
what i don't get is why people spend so much time watching the circus and talking about it, thats whats really boring, how is that beneficial?

That's not answering my question.

Dexterina
11-18-2004, 01:04 AM
I was kinda at the end of the line near the brick wall. I think I got there about 4 or something also I think I was wearing jeans and a black fluffy coat (and I was still freezing cold!!!). Luckily I could see the Offspring pretty well and Dexter kept coming right over to where I was which rocked (I took lotsa photos but only got a couple good ones, I probably blinded Dexter with the flash, sorry Dexter) I didn't really get squashed from behind but I got squashed further and further away from the middle, so then I spent the whole night hanging onto the fence and crushing this girl who tried to squash in next to me.

I dont think I remember you (crap!). Hahahaha I think I blinded Dexter too I took so many photos and in one of them i got one of the bouncer guy things right in the way of a REALLY good picture of noodles, its hilarious. I have some pics on my phone too but the cameras pretty shit quality. I made recordings too (isnt that illegal... shhh!)

Sexy Panda
11-18-2004, 02:07 AM

HAHA that is funny.

Hula. Your original post attacked football for being gay. 'sweaty men tackling each other'. You are back peddling from your original position in order to find the higher position. Your comments had nothing to do with 'watching vs playing' and you have to accept that. This is why I originally said your attitude was very immature. I take your position and the change of your reasoning as an acceptance that what you originally said was silly so we don't need to continue with that. I will give a reason why people watch it.

Because they enjoy watching it. They enjoy talking about it. They enjoy the competition because having a stake in it (barracking for a team) attaches you to it. Your argument could extend to television as a whole but that is not the discussion.

Now everybody quit the 'your gay' 'no your gay' because you are hurting my feelings.

Oh and Adelaide is definitely a hole. Big V all the way baby.

TheHulaChick
11-18-2004, 06:37 AM
I dont think I remember you (crap!). Hahahaha I think I blinded Dexter too I took so many photos and in one of them i got one of the bouncer guy things right in the way of a REALLY good picture of noodles, its hilarious. I have some pics on my phone too but the cameras pretty shit quality. I made recordings too (isnt that illegal... shhh!)

Oh well. I was surprised that no one cared about people taking photos and stuff cause everyone was doing it. I wish I'd had a digital camera cause then I coulda taken some movies but no all I had was a shitty borrowed film camera (who else uses those anymore?) Noodles only came over to my side once so I took a picture but I didn't have time to line up the camera properly so I only got his hair in the shot :mad:

punk_flamingo
11-18-2004, 08:17 AM
i dont like circuses

theres clowns there...and the clowns are evil.

Adelaides alright - I lived there for a lil while, theres always been rivalry between Vic and Adelaide becuase of the footy teams etc.

Meanwhile, QLD's much better than Adelaide...once you turn 18.

TheHulaChick
11-18-2004, 07:42 PM
i dont like circuses

theres clowns there...and the clowns are evil.

Adelaides alright - I lived there for a lil while, theres always been rivalry between Vic and Adelaide becuase of the footy teams etc.

Meanwhile, QLD's much better than Adelaide...once you turn 18.

I also think clowns are stupid and lotsa people think that that's all the circus is but it depends on which circus. I only like circus shows like cirque du soleil without animals or clowns.

There's another reason to dislike football, cause while it brings people together to barrack for a team it also drives people apart. Some people get so stupid about that.

Sexy Panda
11-19-2004, 03:35 AM
I can honestly say I have never ever seen footy drive people apart. Also the actions of people are not to be blamed on the game. The actions of people are solely their responsibility.

Circuses with clowns and animals is hella awesome, it's like a carnival. But I respect acrobats. The flying fruit fly's are mad shit.

Tocchi
11-19-2004, 08:26 AM
the big W

yeah...the only circus i like is the monkeys driving around in the little cars....

TheHulaChick
11-20-2004, 05:47 AM
I can honestly say I have never ever seen footy drive people apart. Also the actions of people are not to be blamed on the game. The actions of people are solely their responsibility.

Circuses with clowns and animals is hella awesome, it's like a carnival. But I respect acrobats. The flying fruit fly's are mad shit.

I had to teach a kids circus class on the day of the grand final and the kids wouldn't stop talking and fighting about who would win. Also we have some circus equipment that is coloured kinda like footy colours and the kids fight over them and refuse to use certain coloured ones, it's pathetic. And in my stepdads family the first thing they ask you is who you barrack for and if it's not their team then they act bitchy to you all day (if they even talk to you that is).

Dexterina
11-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Oh well. I was surprised that no one cared about people taking photos and stuff cause everyone was doing it. I wish I'd had a digital camera cause then I coulda taken some movies but no all I had was a shitty borrowed film camera (who else uses those anymore?) Noodles only came over to my side once so I took a picture but I didn't have time to line up the camera properly so I only got his hair in the shot :mad:

Haha, at least you got some of him in. Did you get beer spat on you by Higgins? I did! I didnt want to shower ever again. I looked like a bashed up hooker at the end of the night though because I had the fattest bruises on my knees, arms, and around my stomach, my mascara was all over my face for me crying, my hair was so stuffed because I had it down and it was straight before afro after, my top i got printed for the concert was peeling off (lol) and my belt was half broken. It was quite the rough night.

TheHulaChick
11-21-2004, 03:58 AM
I didn't get beat up much at the concert (cause I was too far from the middle! :mad: ) but my muscles were killing me after cause I spent all of the concert having to fight to keep my shitty place by the fence. I didn't even see Higgins handing out beer I don't think he came to my side at all actually. Do you remember before the show when they had those guys from the radio getting the audience hyped up? that radio dude (can't remember his name) was an idiot cause he smashed me really hard in the head as he reached over to bang on the metal doors, that was the most hurt I got at the Offspring concert.

Kitten
11-21-2004, 06:51 AM
I live in this crappy little town called Appin. Basically, people only notice when they are running out of petrol on the way to the Wollongong beaches. It's near campbelltown, like 15 minutes away, and people there have to ask where exactly Appin is.
It's ok, except on hot summer days when all the people from Sydney invade the shops, the parking lot only holds 20 cars.

Tocchi
11-21-2004, 07:03 AM
fuck it was hot today

Dexterina
11-21-2004, 04:21 PM
I didn't get beat up much at the concert (cause I was too far from the middle! :mad: ) but my muscles were killing me after cause I spent all of the concert having to fight to keep my shitty place by the fence. I didn't even see Higgins handing out beer I don't think he came to my side at all actually. Do you remember before the show when they had those guys from the radio getting the audience hyped up? that radio dude (can't remember his name) was an idiot cause he smashed me really hard in the head as he reached over to bang on the metal doors, that was the most hurt I got at the Offspring concert.

LOL did he apologise?! yeah I remember them, god, they dragged on the hyping up bit hey. that was so annoying. i was right next to the doors, and it hurt SO much when you banged on them but since i was so excited i banged them so damn hard i think i got bruises on my knuckles too. Higgins didnt hand out beer, i just remember he spat it on the crowd, and it got on me. thats the only time i want alcoholic beverages dried in my hair. :eek:

TheHulaChick
11-22-2004, 06:53 AM
No he didn't apologise! the jerk! (was that dude Sam Mac?) and he smashed me real good too! I want an apology! and that hyping up stuff was so stupid cause they were getting everyone to do stuff that security dudes had been telling us not to do.

Dexterina
11-22-2004, 03:26 PM
No he didn't apologise! the jerk! (was that dude Sam Mac?) and he smashed me real good too! I want an apology! and that hyping up stuff was so stupid cause they were getting everyone to do stuff that security dudes had been telling us not to do.
I reckon, there was this one security guy that kept walking in front of me and standing there for long periods of time and im like you better move buddy its gonna be on for young and old when those doors come up. It was pretty exciting though since we were waiting for a long time when we lined up. When you were in your spot in the concert, could you see some of the offspring on the sides of the stage pretty well? I remember looking to the left side in something corporate and I saw Higgins and Atom, and I didnt know if i had actually seen them or not or if i was dreaming or something, and when something corporate went off stage I looked to the right and Dexter's head was there as clear as day and i went CRAZY! he walked away though (sorry dex..). But when Bodyjar were playing i saw Dexter on the other side and i kept trying to get his attention. he shouldnt have sat there, i was missing out on Bodyjar! i like bodyjar! lol.. Dexters more important though. He also kept looking over at our part coz thats where all the crowd surfers were and he looked quite concerned.

TheHulaChick
11-22-2004, 11:30 PM
I looked a few times but I didn't see the Offspring offstage at all :( A security gaurd kept standing right in front of me as well and when the doors opened everyone behind me shoved me forward and I got totally squished into him! (he didn't seem to mind at all though, I think he enjoyed it) took me ages to get by him and that's why I got such a shitty place. Why do you reckon Dexter looked concerned? was it getting a bit dangerous or somthin where you were?

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
I looked a few times but I didn't see the Offspring offstage at all :( A security gaurd kept standing right in front of me as well and when the doors opened everyone behind me shoved me forward and I got totally squished into him! (he didn't seem to mind at all though, I think he enjoyed it) took me ages to get by him and that's why I got such a shitty place. Why do you reckon Dexter looked concerned? was it getting a bit dangerous or somthin where you were?
It was a bit, he was probably concerned that there was a chick crying a river underneath all these bulky crowdsurfers, he probably thought I was crying with pain, not crying with love directed at him :o it was funny coz I was watching him the whole time, rather than Bodyjar, and Ive liked Bodyjar for ages so I kinda missed that opportunity :p :rolleyes:
But yeah it was pretty rough in there, I got pushed against the barrier so hard a few times I thought I was gonna faint or something for the 1st time, but i was telling myself NO because I had waited for this day for what, over four years now? It worked. my friend nearly fainted though, she had to get out of the mosh just before they played Self Esteem.

punk_flamingo
11-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Yeah im from Oz

Brisbane infact

Ive lived in Adelaide, Sydney and been to everywhere except Tassy.

Bris is the best place to live, friendliest, sexiest, and theres heaps to do.

TheHulaChick
11-23-2004, 01:16 AM
It was a bit, he was probably concerned that there was a chick crying a river underneath all these bulky crowdsurfers, he probably thought I was crying with pain, not crying with love directed at him :o it was funny coz I was watching him the whole time, rather than Bodyjar, and Ive liked Bodyjar for ages so I kinda missed that opportunity :p :rolleyes:
But yeah it was pretty rough in there, I got pushed against the barrier so hard a few times I thought I was gonna faint or something for the 1st time, but i was telling myself NO because I had waited for this day for what, over four years now? It worked. my friend nearly fainted though, she had to get out of the mosh just before they played Self Esteem.

Lol, maybe it was good that I was a bit further away. It gets so hot in the pit even I started to feel faint at one point and I wasn't even getting squished much.
What dya think of these people I saw in the pit, this lady next to me kept glaring and yelling at anyone who touched her or bumped into her and after awhile she she was got so pissed off that she left. C'mon if you don't wanna be touched why go in a mosh pit? Someone else let there 10 year old go in the pit by himself, I wouldn't do that if I had a kid, but security pulled him out later though cause he was gettin crushed. Also I saw someone in a wheelchair in the pit, it sucks they don't have anywhere for disabled people to sit cause they wouldn't have been able to see much in the pit.

Dexterina
11-23-2004, 05:53 PM
Lol, maybe it was good that I was a bit further away. It gets so hot in the pit even I started to feel faint at one point and I wasn't even getting squished much.
What dya think of these people I saw in the pit, this lady next to me kept glaring and yelling at anyone who touched her or bumped into her and after awhile she she was got so pissed off that she left. C'mon if you don't wanna be touched why go in a mosh pit? Someone else let there 10 year old go in the pit by himself, I wouldn't do that if I had a kid, but security pulled him out later though cause he was gettin crushed. Also I saw someone in a wheelchair in the pit, it sucks they don't have anywhere for disabled people to sit cause they wouldn't have been able to see much in the pit.
Hahaha, thats hilarious about the one that yelled at people who touched her. What did she think she was even in for in a mosh pit anyway?! :confused: Some people *shakes head*. Hey, that person in the wheelchair, was it a punk girl that looked about 18 or so? I saw her so many times, when we lined up, before the concert and when i was lining up for merch at the end. I reckon I saw a kid around 10 too before the bands came on, I would never let my kid do that either. Thats just stupid. Its bad enough us getting squashed when we can kind of put up with it, but a 10 Y/O?! Im suprised they didnt ban people that young in the mosh.

Nicole
11-23-2004, 11:10 PM
I live in Adelaide.

And anybody that thinks Adelaide sucks is a fuckhead, the people are probably the best in the whole country.

Dexterina
11-24-2004, 12:45 AM
I live in Adelaide.

And anybody that thinks Adelaide sucks is a fuckhead, the people are probably the best in the whole country.

Yeah ! :D :cool:

tle_punk
11-24-2004, 03:54 AM
chick here from safety beach and and you can also say mckinnon in melbourne...anyway footy's a great sport (go kangas!!) and so is cricket

Nicole
11-24-2004, 04:36 AM
Yeah ! :D :cool:

Where you from?

TheHulaChick
11-24-2004, 05:40 AM
Hahaha, thats hilarious about the one that yelled at people who touched her. What did she think she was even in for in a mosh pit anyway?! :confused: Some people *shakes head*. Hey, that person in the wheelchair, was it a punk girl that looked about 18 or so? I saw her so many times, when we lined up, before the concert and when i was lining up for merch at the end. I reckon I saw a kid around 10 too before the bands came on, I would never let my kid do that either. Thats just stupid. Its bad enough us getting squashed when we can kind of put up with it, but a 10 Y/O?! Im suprised they didnt ban people that young in the mosh.
Yeah that lady was funny, I'm glad she left though cause I then got her spot. I didn't see the wheelchair girl very well but I doubt there were too many people in wheelchairs there so it was probably her, poor girl though that'd suck cause I saw her askin the security guys to let her go on the other side of the fence but they wouldn't let her. And I'm surprised there isn't an age restriction for concerts like that cause it is pretty dangerous.

I live in Adelaide.
Thankyou! something nice about Adelaide yay! I reckon Adelaide people are allright, allthough I regularly get rude comments from dickhead guys.
But I will say that I think Adelaide drivers are the worst in the country, I actually live outside of Adelaide so I have to drive a lot and I see so many accidents and near misses everyday (I have been involved in two accidents so far, and way too many near misses) what are drivers like in other parts of Australia?

!jessaye!
11-24-2004, 06:31 AM
Ooh well I'm from Perth :D Tis quite nice here actually, but I'd love to live in America

TheHulaChick
11-24-2004, 07:08 AM
Perth drivers are almost as bad, Melbourne drivers are much better, country drivers are much worse. That's all I know.

I agree country drivers are insane! I live near a racetrack so the drivers here are really bad. People do donuts in the main street there are skid marks all over the roads and people overtake me at totally insane speeds. It's gotta stop before people die. I love cars though (I love going to drift comps) but that's safe and it's off the roads. I think they need more safe ways for people to show of their cars and keep it off the streets, or would that encourage it?

punk_flamingo
11-24-2004, 07:28 AM
You should come up to the Gold Coast if you like cars dudette,

theres a massive scene for it down there - it drives me insane, but if its your thing - go for it :) Heaps of drifting, draging, whatever you want its there.

It helps to be 18 though....

Kitten
11-24-2004, 07:48 AM
I agree country drivers are insane! I live near a racetrack so the drivers here are really bad. People do donuts in the main street there are skid marks all over the roads and people overtake me at totally insane speeds. It's gotta stop before people die. I love cars though (I love going to drift comps) but that's safe and it's off the roads. I think they need more safe ways for people to show of their cars and keep it off the streets, or would that encourage it?

I don't think it would encourage it at all. Not that I would show my car off anywhere, it's only a little 4wd. Fun car though.

As for the people that drive like that, cops are needed in the more prone areas.

Dexterina
11-25-2004, 12:35 AM
Where you from?

When im staying with mum, southern suburbs, dad, eastern. How about you? And you too HulaChick

TheHulaChick
11-25-2004, 07:08 AM
I don't think it would encourage it at all. Not that I would show my car off anywhere, it's only a little 4wd. Fun car though.

As for the people that drive like that, cops are needed in the more prone areas.

We've got a police station here but until recently their was never any police in it! if there had been some sort of emergency it would've taken police 20 minutes to get here from the nearest town, it was (and still is) so shit. With the racetrack here though I don't think they'll ever be able to stop people driving like idiots. Just last night after I had been on the the forum I could hear people doin burnouts round the corner.

TheHulaChick
11-25-2004, 07:29 AM
When im staying with mum, southern suburbs, dad, eastern. How about you? And you too HulaChick

I live out north. Long drives to Adelaide everyday, fun. (well actually it is fun now since I've started doing up my car :) ) Your parents are seperated? mine too but my step dad's such a dick I wouldn't stay with him.

Dexterina
11-29-2004, 02:27 AM
I live out north. Long drives to Adelaide everyday, fun. (well actually it is fun now since I've started doing up my car :) ) Your parents are seperated? mine too but my step dad's such a dick I wouldn't stay with him.
I have a step dad too. well i consider him as one but they arent married. we have our differences but we get along most of the time. Its good when im with dad though, closer to people and town (the one and only thing to do, hoorah)

joe howell
11-29-2004, 03:50 AM
bit l8 now, but i'm from perth, fuckin rocks, kicks england in the head (where i'm from)

TheHulaChick
11-30-2004, 08:08 AM
I have a step dad too. well i consider him as one but they arent married. we have our differences but we get along most of the time. Its good when im with dad though, closer to people and town (the one and only thing to do, hoorah)

My step dad is such a moron we just don't get along at all. He thinks that if you just pray for stuff then everything will work out... which it won't! you have to actually do stuff!

My real dad died and I never knew him, I wish I had cause I think I would've really liked him and he was awesome at guitar and bass so he coulda taught me how to play them properly.

nitropenguin!
11-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Australia is awesome... I'd move there any day.

Dexterina
11-30-2004, 11:23 PM
My step dad is such a moron we just don't get along at all. He thinks that if you just pray for stuff then everything will work out... which it won't! you have to actually do stuff!

My real dad died and I never knew him, I wish I had cause I think I would've really liked him and he was awesome at guitar and bass so he coulda taught me how to play them properly.

Im sorry about your dad. Your step dad sounds... different. :p

TheHulaChick
12-01-2004, 07:05 AM
Im sorry about your dad. Your step dad sounds... different. :p

:D Different is a good word.

Unrelated, it's my birthday this week and think I'm gonna get tickets to the next Greenday concert. Anyone else planning to go?

punk_flamingo
12-01-2004, 07:47 AM
im not paying $80 to see Greenday supported by some pussy band.

If i get a free ticket ill go, if not, nahhhh.

TheHulaChick
12-01-2004, 07:56 AM
im not paying $80 to see Greenday supported by some pussy band.

If i get a free ticket ill go, if not, nahhhh.

It's Simple plan isn't it? they suck. If I didn't love Greenday so much I wouldn't bother, but I do!

punk_flamingo
12-01-2004, 08:13 AM
Its one of the following:

Gyroscope/Simple Plan/Good Charlotte

it hasnt been confirmed. Although I think Gyroscopes a definate.

Their pretty suckfull.

Kitten
12-01-2004, 08:16 AM
:D Different is a good word.

Unrelated, it's my birthday this week and think I'm gonna get tickets to the next Greenday concert. Anyone else planning to go?

I am going to the Sydney show, if I can get the tickets of course.

noodles from down under
08-21-2006, 03:48 AM
yeh man i come from aussie brisibane offspring rocks. I agree with u wen u say u dont ave t luk like a punk its the music u listem 2

the_GoDdEsS
08-21-2006, 03:50 AM
It's better to type out full words on a forum.

Sin Studly
08-21-2006, 04:16 AM
yeh man i come from aussie brisibane offspring rocks. I agree with u wen u say u dont ave t luk like a punk its the music u listem 2

You're a nigger.

Whiplash
08-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Dude ausies everywhere. Its kinda scary.Here's your weather report for tomorrow my ausie friends:here (http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=536)

neocon58
08-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Victoria can indeed eat shit and die.