PDA

View Full Version : question about warped tour

Revolver-2005?
07-13-2005, 10:39 PM
well in the begining of august warped will be near me, and i wanna see the offspring really bad...pretty much just them...maybe the drop kick murphys too

For those who went already, what have they been playing there mainly?

Manic subsidal
07-13-2005, 10:58 PM
I bet they'll open with All I want and then end with Self esteem for sure. They'll probably also play come out and play, bad habit, the kids aren't alright. Of course they do their "old shit" thing so I don't know what they'll play for that. And maybe you'll get to hear can't repeat.

Try to record the show :)

vintagepunkrock7
07-13-2005, 11:19 PM
i did sort of notice that a few people have said they started with all i want at other dates. and im super excited cause alot of people mentioned that they included something from ignition in their setlist.

Revolver-2005?
07-13-2005, 11:31 PM
they always have All I Want, which is good cause its one of my favorites, so i expected that, i hope i hear Can't Repeat...and yeah ill try and record it...just need a new recorder...

vintagepunkrock7
07-19-2005, 09:24 PM
about what time has warped been starting on other cities? i am going this saturday and i was wondering what time i should get there.

Manic subsidal
07-19-2005, 09:42 PM
about what time has warped been starting on other cities? i am going this saturday and i was wondering what time i should get there.

they played at 7pm at ventura. Atom wrote in his road journal thing that they played at 6pm, but he lied!! Haha anyways, yeah, anyone know if 7pm is the latest they've played? I thought they would come on around 3-5pm here.

vintagepunkrock7
07-19-2005, 09:47 PM
they played at 7pm at ventura. Atom wrote in his road journal thing that they played at 6pm, but he lied!! Haha anyways, yeah, anyone know if 7pm is the latest they've played? I thought they would come on around 3-5pm here.
i meant what time does the whole thing start but its ok i found my answer, parking lot opens at 10am, i will be there!

Manic subsidal
07-19-2005, 09:56 PM
i meant what time does the whole thing start but its ok i found my answer, parking lot opens at 10am, i will be there!

whoops sorry, my bad.

http://www.evalillian.com/images/cant-read-toddler-tee-sm.gif

:(

FaceTheFlames
07-19-2005, 10:05 PM
they always have All I Want, which is good cause its one of my favorites, so i expected that, i hope i hear Can't Repeat...and yeah ill try and record it...just need a new recorder...
Can you actually record something at the Warped tour? I went last year to Pompano and they wouldnt let u bring in digital cameras or anything.
~Tara

vintagepunkrock7
07-20-2005, 09:06 PM
whoops sorry, my bad.

http://www.evalillian.com/images/cant-read-toddler-tee-sm.gif

:(
hehe its ok i cant most of the time either lol

fuckB Ratty
07-20-2005, 09:08 PM
so they won't play want you bad then :( :(

platinumpt
07-21-2005, 02:56 AM
For more information about the warped tour go see "tour talk", there's lot of info there about playlists and stuff...

But I don't think they're playing Want you bad ... :(

crazy_dude387
07-23-2005, 09:07 AM
does anyone know how long their set is? i really want them to play some rare shit like autonomy and D.U.I. but i doubt they will