PDA

View Full Version : what sort of set r they playing in london???

missdynamouth
07-14-2005, 09:19 AM
i was wondering what sor of set they r playing in london as me and my mates are going and i would like to no if anyone nos....plz reply,....thanks:) :) :)

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 09:34 AM
nobody knows what they're going to be playing; probably the entire Greatest Hits album though, at a guess.

Jackish
07-14-2005, 10:00 AM
NIG are you going? :)

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I take it that you are.

I haven't decided yet - just looked and they've sold out for Friday but apparently they're playing on Saturday too? Which is weird.

ArranAJFJ
07-14-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm going to the London gig, already got tickets. As for the set list, it will probably be the Greatest Hits mainly, but I think there will be some others too, as the greatest hits is only 14 tracks, and they should do more than that.

Definate tracks they will play though if you ask me:
Hit That - They just think its good with the younger crowds
Pretty Fly - Have to play cause most famous)
All I Want - For some reason whenever I go to an Offspring gig they play this, its supposedly Dexters favorite.
Come Out And Play - Goes down great at any gig.
Self Esteem - They've played this at all the ones I've been to.
Kids Aren't Alright - Might open with this

If they do other things not of Greatest Hits, I think it will probably be stuff from Americana. I'd love them to play MOTA or Cool To Hate, but personally, I doubt they will, oh well I can hope.

ArranAJFJ
07-14-2005, 11:26 AM
I take it that you are.

I haven't decided yet - just looked and they've sold out for Friday but apparently they're playing on Saturday too? Which is weird.

Definately weird, when I first checked they had sold out standing on Friday, and there was no Saturday. So I thought I'd go to Glasgow instead, but before I could book tickets a Saturday London show came out. I've booked that now standing.

It doesn't say anything about it on the Tour dates on this site I don't think, but it does on the ticket sales. I'm determined to go see them again though.

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 11:31 AM
so they are playing a show on the saturday - it's not just a mistake?

Coolies! I can get there more easily on a saturday so I might go! :D (still not Birmingham though...*grumble*)

ArranAJFJ
07-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Yeh, they are definately doing a show in London on saturday now. I checked around forums and it appears that its been advertised in Kerrang.

Hope you are able to go on Saturday, and yeh, I wish there were more England dates. I was planning to go to more than one of there England shows, and still might if I can figure out how to get to Glasgow and back with how much money I've got.

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Awesome, I will book tickets tomorrow (probably)

Where are you from anyway? Glasgow is very far from London! You can't go both! :eek:

ArranAJFJ
07-14-2005, 11:42 AM
Hehehehe, true true about them being far away, but this is Offspring, I was considering going to France to see them at one point seriously :eek:

I live in Doncaster, which is kind of in between Glasgow and London. It will take me hours to get to either by train. I'm not even considering car. With London on Saturday at least I will have the whole day for transport. The night won't be easy though.

Jackish
07-14-2005, 11:58 AM
I'll possibly go on saturday now then. I really wanna its just getting there and stuff and who with, and the support band = not good.

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Support will be crap, crap last time too though.

Anyone know what time it'll finish? - gotta watch the last train home...

Perhaps I'll see you there Jackish.

ArranAJFJ: all the way to France?! You're insane.

Nirushika6789
07-14-2005, 12:54 PM
im goin to c them in glasgow.... have to get a ferry over from ireland.... id be rippin' if they announced a date in ireland now !!! :confused:

ah well... this is the offspring we're tlking about¬ :D

smileemptysoul44
07-14-2005, 01:50 PM
do people actully make threads on this section Tour Talk???

Rich123
07-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey Arran, im from doncaster too, why dont u go manchester insted?? its a 1.5hour train there and a £50 mini hus back, split that with ur group.

Every time i look on a forum b4 a gig i find sum1 from donny :D