PDA

View Full Version : 1 Offspring Fan Calling Out To All Offspring Fans

offbeatblink
07-14-2005, 12:02 PM
As many of you know, Warped Tour is holding a poll for every venue asking which band should play an extra 10 minutes the day of the show. The Offspring situation in South Florida is looking horrible. We are down a good 300 votes a piece to Fall Out Boy and Thrice. It would be a huge shame if The Offspring can only play a short 30 minute gig. All the Offspring fans in South Florida are in need of your help. This is a call to arms! If you can still vote please do. We are only allowed one vote per computer. I already have movements going to get these numbers up. We are down, but not out. With your help we can overcome these obstacles. Please visit http://www.warpedtour.com and click on the Energizer Encore (10 minutes) ad. We are the "8/6 Pompano Beach, FL / Pompano Beach Amphitheatre" venue. I would also be grateful for any ideas to help increase these numbers. Please vote and spread the word. Thank you.

oziumshift
07-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Come on, we really need the help, The Offspring are down by almost 300 votes! All you guys have to do is click here http://co-designers.com/contests/energizer/8-6/

and vote for the Offspring. We're trying to get the word out anyway we can and we thought here would pull in for us the most. It takes about five seconds to do this. Please.

platinumpt
07-14-2005, 05:30 PM
I've already voted about a week ago... and I don't even live in America, but if I were in your place, I'd like people to help me, so I've done it:)

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 05:38 PM
I've already voted about a week ago... and I don't even live in America, but if I were in your place, I'd like people to help me, so I've done it:)
VOTED TOO i feel special

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm still disgruntled (god, I love that word - it's so odd in that it doesn't fit into the language right) that they're not playing in Birmingham so I may have to go all the way to London where I just don't want to be right now...

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm still disgruntled (god, I love that word - it's so odd in that it doesn't fit into the language right) that they're not playing in Birmingham so I may have to go all the way to London where I just don't want to be right now...
Why arent they playing in chicago,.......by me? how could they forget me?!?!?

seth0019
07-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey guys, I just joined the site.

I just visited the warped tour website and voted for The Offspring, of coarse. I tried to vote again but it wouldn't let me. So I tried to delete my cookies and it still didn't work. So, about an hour later I tried again, AND IT WORKED!!!

So this is what you have to do: visit www.warpedtour.com , then click on the banner for the 10 minutes longer thing, then pick your city and vote. THEN minimize the window (and go to the desktop), right click on the Internet Explorer icon, and click on "Internet Properties". A window will pop up. In this window there is a button that says "Delete Cookies", click on it and then select "OK". In about an hour you'll be able to vote again!!!

This may seem complcated but it's really really easy. The only problem with it is if you absolutely need the cookies. I use them so that my Homepage will automatically sign me in, but other than that I don't use them. I encourage you all to do this, and while your at it vote for The Offspring in Virginia Beach.

Tired_Of_You
07-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Let's go! Everybody! Make a thread about voting for your city, because no one aready knew you could do that!

Seriously, I can't even vote, it doesn't work on my computer, I can't access the page for no reason. I'm actually wondering if The Offspring are winning in Montreal.

seth0019
07-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Sorry to have to tell you this but The Offspring are losing big time in Montreal, Strung Out has 1,193 votes and The Offspring has only 118. But just remember you can always vote in the Virginia Beach section :D .

ashtray_girl_1
07-15-2005, 05:00 PM
voted 10 trillion times!god, i'm so proud of myself :D

shesgotissues
07-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Hey thanks for the info!

I'll vote for your show (if it's not already past) and
vote for my city Indianapolis' show in Noblesville, IN.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN!!

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-17-2005, 06:59 AM
My Chemical Romance Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bouncingcoles
07-18-2005, 04:42 PM
As many of you know, Warped Tour is holding a poll for every venue asking which band should play an extra 10 minutes the day of the show. The Offspring situation in South Florida is looking horrible. We are down a good 300 votes a piece to Fall Out Boy and Thrice. It would be a huge shame if The Offspring can only play a short 30 minute gig. All the Offspring fans in South Florida are in need of your help. This is a call to arms! If you can still vote please do. We are only allowed one vote per computer. I already have movements going to get these numbers up. We are down, but not out. With your help we can overcome these obstacles. Please visit http://www.warpedtour.com and click on the Energizer Encore (10 minutes) ad. We are the "8/6 Pompano Beach, FL / Pompano Beach Amphitheatre" venue. I would also be grateful for any ideas to help increase these numbers. Please vote and spread the word. Thank you.

http://co-designers.com/contests/energizer/8-6/

above is a better link to the site!!! use that!!!! ill help you get votes!! im doing the same thing for the boston warped tour!!!

I need everyone to help!

http://co-designers.com/contests/energizer/8-15

Im trying to get offspring to play 10 minutes longer at the Boston warped tour!
Warped tour is letting people vote on which band gets to play an extra10 minutes on the warped tour. So vote offspring! Even if you’re notgoing to warped tour in Boston just vote!

If you dont mind helping me send this message to everyone you know telling them to vote offspring! It would be greatly appreciated!

Do me a favor! THERE IS A LINK ABOVE, SO VOTE OFFSPRING!