PDA

View Full Version : Do not read this post

greencows12
11-13-2004, 08:50 PM
I told you not to read this post! but since you did, name your favorite word. Mine is fuck. What's yours?

Americana
11-21-2004, 04:13 PM
this isn't a smart way to get people to read your threads. It might be better than my ideas though

acgc2002
11-21-2004, 04:15 PM
fuck is a pretty work... I like it...
:D

Americana
11-21-2004, 04:30 PM
I can think of 8 different uses for the word fuck

Fuck! (as in damn)

Fuck (have sex with)

Fuck (mess with)

Fucker (one who fucks)

Fucked up (messed up)

Fucking (also, another word for damn)

Fuck you (damn you)

Fuck off (leave)

Fuck this, or fuck that (the hell with it)

acgc2002
11-21-2004, 05:19 PM
this post is very cultural...
my English gets rich with those teachers!!!
:D

MirandaV
11-22-2004, 03:01 AM
Believe me, there are a lot more fuck words.

lousyskater
11-22-2004, 03:30 AM
you guys are putting a lot of emphasis on fuck, but what about shit?
________
Web Shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Vera
11-22-2004, 03:37 AM
"OMFG MADE U LUKE LOLZOR!!!!!"

Oh for crying out loud... Why do these posts have to exist?

wliethof
11-22-2004, 03:38 AM
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

lousyskater
11-22-2004, 03:45 AM
supercalofragalisticespialitadocious.
________
Zoloft settlements (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

Vera
11-22-2004, 04:06 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpialadouscious*.

lousyskater
11-22-2004, 05:19 AM
close enough. did you actually take the time to google it or did you know the exact spelling by heart?
________
WELLBUTRIN LAWSUITS (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/wellbutrin/)

Vera
11-22-2004, 05:33 AM
By heart, thanks to millions of hours spent listening to the Vandals album "Live Fast".

lousyskater
11-22-2004, 05:38 AM
By heart, thanks to millions of hours spent listening to the Vandals album "Live Fast".
i'm suprised i didn't learn to spell it right from that song.
________
The Cliff Condos Cosy Beach (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

JoY
11-22-2004, 05:39 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpialadouscious*.
I remember that from numerous Disney tapes, my brother bought in Disney World Florida, when he was there. aw, he was about 6 at the time & as I'm 5.5 years younger, I only got to listen to the tapes, when they were about to die. meh.

Vera
11-22-2004, 05:56 AM
I'm a freak - I've never actually seen Mary Poppins. ;D

Inshane
11-22-2004, 06:09 AM
I got 'addicted' to that stuff you drink when you're sick and/or have a sour throat because of mary poppins. In the movie she says its good for you and really nice and I found it real cool to drink that stuff all the time since then.
I was young ok? It actually is real nice. (don't know what its called in English though)

lousyskater
11-22-2004, 06:16 AM
what, cough syrup? i like the cola flavored kind. yum...
________
Naydaxlove live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Naydaxlove)

Inshane
11-22-2004, 06:21 AM
probably cough syrup yeah.

wliethof
11-22-2004, 06:26 AM
cough syrup is yummy! it numbs though! and sometimes has alcohol in :cool:

Inshane
11-22-2004, 07:59 AM
I once drank a whole bottle and got sick.
My love for marry poppins was suddenly over.

wliethof
11-22-2004, 08:11 AM
chin chimminy chim chimminy chim chim charooo *sings* its soooo long ago :o

lousyskater
11-22-2004, 08:16 AM
i hate that fucking movie.
________
Live sex webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Inshane
11-22-2004, 08:17 AM
i hate that fucking movie.
thats because you suck.

lousyskater
11-22-2004, 08:19 AM
i not only hate mary poppins, i hate every single disney movie ever made!
________
Park Royal 3 Condos (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

Inshane
11-22-2004, 08:20 AM
oeh.. rebel.

lousyskater
11-22-2004, 08:28 AM
i'm not a rebel, i just hate everything disney.
________
Eriz (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/eriz)

Vera
11-22-2004, 08:30 AM
Ooh, rebel.

JoY
11-22-2004, 10:14 AM
you know those liquorish shots? I don't know what you guys call that stuff, but it's cough syrup with a nice amount of alcohol & I'm in love with it.

when I was a little girl, I secretly used to drink cough syrup out of the bottle, because man, it's so nice & sweet & wonderful.

Inshane
11-22-2004, 10:56 AM
dropshots. maybe you mean that? (dat is wel drop niet siroop.)
thats also really good.

JoY
11-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Dropshots in Dutch, yeah. they taste like cough syrup & they're wonderful<3
*grins*

selfrighteoussuicide
11-22-2004, 11:37 AM
I told you not to read this post! but since you did, name your favorite word. Mine is fuck. What's yours?

go shag a duck

QUEEF
11-22-2004, 12:45 PM
QUEEF is an awesome word, so is qwork. Does anyone know what qwork means? I doubt it because I invented it and have'nt told many people. If you know what it maens post it. I give u dollar shitface

Unnatural Disaster
11-22-2004, 02:28 PM
Here's my favorite word: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words)

greencows12
11-22-2004, 02:36 PM
this isn't a smart way to get people to read your threads. It might be better than my ideas thoughI honestly didn't expect anyone to read this, but wow! I can't believe anyone responded! It clearly says, "do not read this post":D

pie.
11-22-2004, 09:08 PM
pie. my fave word for sure. :D

QUEEF
12-01-2004, 11:47 AM
none of you fucks know what qwork is, no one likes QUEEF, r u stupit. LOOK AT MY CANE AND LOOK WERE I STICK IT

DUKESTER76
12-01-2004, 03:07 PM
i'll have to go for the word fuck. thats a very useful fucking word.
check this out!!!!! http://funnyjunk.com/pages/history.htm

does anybody here watch I Love Lucy?? if you do you might remember the one where she gets drunk when making that commercial for medicine. it was Vitavitavegimin, that stuff actually sounded pretty good

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-01-2004, 04:03 PM
none of you fucks know what qwork is, no one likes QUEEF, r u stupit. LOOK AT MY CANE AND LOOK WERE I STICK IT

Shut. Your mouth. You have no purpose.

GreenTerror
12-01-2004, 04:19 PM
you're asking us if we're stupid and you can't even spell stupid.
my faveorite word is EXPLODE it sounds cool when you exaggerate the L.

QUEEF
12-02-2004, 11:24 AM
you're asking us if we're stupid and you can't even spell stupid.
my faveorite word is EXPLODE it sounds cool when you exaggerate the L.
I wanted to spell stupid that way beacause that's how I say it when I'm joking you dumbass fucking queer! I say stoopitt, get it. Just because you don't know what queef means you don't have to act like an idiot!

QUEEF
12-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Shut. Your mouth. You have no purpose.
Fuck you idiot. I do have a purpose, to ask if you know queef means, which you don't so you shouldn't even talk. By the way, if your going to insult me, use the right grammar. And bye the way,it's the internet so you wouldn't know if I had my mouth open or shut anyways you dumbass. And in your picture, if it's you, you look like a faggot ass queer anyway. You look like a girl (a pussy girl)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anya82
12-02-2004, 11:52 AM
poor thing.... he's looking for love an attention.... :(

QUEEF
12-02-2004, 12:14 PM
poor thing.... he's looking for love an attention.... :(
If youre talking about me, I ain't a guy. I also ain't looking for attention or love. I love myself and that's all I need! LOL.

saska de o...
12-02-2004, 12:15 PM
If youre talking about me, I ain't a guy. I also ain't looking for attention or love. I love myself and that's all I need! LOL.
really?
wish prosperity...

Anya82
12-02-2004, 12:18 PM

ok, a girl.. whatever...

are you in a bad mood? i mean, I've been reading some of your posts and you seem like you feel that everybody's attacking you or something... :confused:

saska de o...
12-02-2004, 12:19 PM
ok, a girl.. whatever...

are you in a bad mood? i mean, I've been reading some of your posts and you seem like you feel that everybody's attacking you or something... :confused:
i agree....

DUKESTER76
12-02-2004, 03:24 PM
the world is against her....i feel the hate, lol

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Fuck you idiot. I do have a purpose, to ask if you know queef means, which you don't so you shouldn't even talk. By the way, if your going to insult me, use the right grammar. And bye the way,it's the internet so you wouldn't know if I had my mouth open or shut anyways you dumbass. And in your picture, if it's you, you look like a faggot ass queer anyway. You look like a girl (a pussy girl)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who missed that.

Yes. HE really is asking me to use the right grammar. What on earth is wrong with my grammar, anyway?

"Shut. Your mouth. You have no purpose."

I don't see anything wrong with that. Does anyone?

Also of note:

Since you seem like the kind of person for whom sex is a large part of love, you are indeed advocating that you do fuck yourself. So indeed, do go and do it.

Once more, because this really is too classic:

And as for the "faggot pussy girl faggot queer faggot faggot faggot faggot" or whatever you said.. you have just demonstrated for me and anyone else here who isn't a caveman that you have no purpose. Now go away, and find a purpose. And then hurt yourself severely.

Tired_Of_You
12-02-2004, 05:14 PM
hehe, it's funny. Use the right grammar, she said :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-02-2004, 05:18 PM
He sent me a Private Message too, you know.

Hey you dumbass queer. What are you doing, fucking your dog. Your'e a faggot ass queer.

Something might be wrong with my grammar (allegedly), but this guy's vocabulary astounds me. I've seen more variation at a Rice Cake Convention.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-03-2004, 04:24 AM
Bump, simply because I think laughing at QUEEF is too much of a fun activity to let die.

Tizzalicious
12-03-2004, 08:46 AM
shrubbery

(meh, my word is too short.)

QUEEF
12-03-2004, 09:16 PM
What exactly is your purpose asshole, to tell someone you don't even know to hurt themselves, what if I was a little kid. You did'nt think about that did you. You seem like some sort of freak if you want an 11 year old to "hurt themselves severly". And F.Y.I. you do look like a queer regardless of what anyone else here thinks (including the ugly black/ mexican girl of whom you flurted with in previous posts. Get a life and a girlfriend (or boyfriend for that matter).And as for your previous posts of how you slip in the fact that you say I'm a guy, is't getting pretty lame and gay. It's also not offensive!!!! :o

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-04-2004, 11:00 AM
What exactly is your purpose asshole, to tell someone you don't even know to hurt themselves, what if I was a little kid. You did'nt think about that did you. You seem like some sort of freak if you want an 11 year old to "hurt themselves severly".

If you really did go and hurt yourself on the strength of my post, your life obviously isn't worth living. I'd go and end it if I was you.

And F.Y.I. you do look like a queer regardless of what anyone else here thinks (including the ugly black/ mexican girl of whom you flurted with in previous posts. Get a life and a girlfriend (or boyfriend for that matter).

You're funny. You don't seem to realise that I don't care what you or anyone else thinks, concerning how I look. If I did care, I wouldn't have posted my picture. If you're so wonderfully supple and gorgeous, where's your picture, hm? And I should get a life? Perhaps you should spend less of your life outdoors and more time sitting at home thinking up some original insults.

And as for your previous posts of how you slip in the fact that you say I'm a guy, is't getting pretty lame and gay. It's also not offensive!!!!

What the hell? I don't even know what this means. Stop typing and go away.

And, since you told me to use the right grammar in a previous post, I feel compelled to point out your mistakes.

"What exactly is your purpose asshole, to tell someone you don't even know to hurt themselves, what if I was a little kid." I sense a question there. Might want to stick in a question mark somewhere, if it is.

"You did'nt think about that did you." Spell "didn't" correctly and add a question mark.

"And F.Y.I. you do look like a queer regardless of what anyone else here thinks (including the ugly black/ mexican girl of whom you flurted with in previous posts. Get a life and a girlfriend (or boyfriend for that matter)." Spell "flirted" right, and if you open double brackets, close double brackets.

"And as for your previous posts of how you slip in the fact that you say I'm a guy, is't getting pretty lame and gay. It's also not offensive!!!!" Spell "it's" right. Come on, it's only 3 letters and one character. It's not difficult.

This is all necessary, QUEEF. If we're to live in the magical world of non-grammatical error that you envision, the masters must get it right themselves.

Thank you, and have a nice day. But also, stop typing and go away.

QUEEF
12-06-2004, 12:08 PM
Where do you suppose I go to? Maybe you shouldn't be so hung up on grammar (I know I started it and shouldn't have). Since you told me to, I might go kill myself! Wait, I already have and it was unsuccesful (the hook I tied the rope to pulled out of the ceiling).