PDA

View Full Version : Which album is offsprings best?

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 03:23 PM
[/HTML]OKay i want to find out what the offsprings fans think about the best album either any one of their singles or regular albums. (I have every offspring song ever made so i think i would have a pretty good idea what im talking about)

coke_a_holic
07-14-2005, 03:25 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y206/coke_a_holic/wrongforum.jpg

EDIT: Saw your post count. Obey the above image with less intensity as you thought originally.

Jackish
07-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Wrong forum, buddy.

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 03:27 PM
[/HTML]OKay i want to find out what the offsprings fans think about the best album either any one of their singles or regular albums. (I have every offspring song ever made so i think i would have a pretty good idea what im talking about)

I think its Smash, Ixnay, or conspiracy of 1

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Plus, it's been done before.

(I have every offspring song ever made so i think i would have a pretty good idea what im talking about)

Well that's nice to know because I don't think that anyone else here in the Official Offspring Forums has 'every offspring song ever made'. You are obviously far, far superior to us all in your love both of the band and everything by them.

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Give the new guy a break man, sorry my bad

bd007h
07-14-2005, 03:29 PM

check the links in my profile to the rare songs, I'm sure you don't have every Offspring song :rolleyes:

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Plus, it's been done before.

Well that's nice to know because I don't think that anyone else here in the Official Offspring Forums has 'every offspring song ever made'. You are obviously far, far superior to us all in your love both of the band and everything by them.

I wouldnt say i love everything by them but compared to the greenday crap and newfound glory whatevers coming out offspring is blows them out of the water

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 03:33 PM
I wouldnt say i love everything by them but compared to the greenday crap and newfound glory whatevers coming out offspring is blows them out of the water

...you totally didn't understand my last post, did you? http://www.traumtroepfchen.de/bilder/smilies/sm5.gif

Conspiracy of One
check the links in my profile to the rare songs, I'm sure you don't have every Offspring song :rolleyes:

I feel very glad to say yes i do have every thing they've done after looking at your links. thanks for trying to prove me wrong though.

coke_a_holic
Some mod move this thread, please.

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 03:36 PM
...you totally didn't understand my last post, did you? http://www.traumtroepfchen.de/bilder/smilies/sm5.gif

yeah you were being sarchastic. because alot of other people probably have all of their stuff to right? I am no superior by far i kno that though. i wasnt tring to be a jackass though sorry

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Some mod move this thread, please.

alright ill move it sorry

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 03:40 PM
You cannot move it.

yeah you were being sarchastic. because alot of other people probably have all of their stuff to right? I am no superior by far i kno that though. i wasnt tring to be a jackass though sorry

Alright then; it just sounded a little bit arrogant when I read it.

bd007h
07-14-2005, 03:42 PM
well, my favorite album is Ixnay On The Hombre.

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Self-titled. :cool:

Tired_Of_You
07-14-2005, 03:57 PM
I don't know, it changes all the time and it's been months I've listened to an Offspring album.

Anyway, probably Ignition.

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 04:05 PM
I don't know, it changes all the time and it's been months I've listened to an Offspring album.

Anyway, probably Ignition.

IXnay myself i like Dont PIck it up. Any song about a little kid eating dog crap is funny look at the lyrics if you dont beleive me its the first line in the song.

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 04:07 PM
IXnay myself i like Dont PIck it up. Any song about a little kid eating dog crap is funny look at the lyrics if you dont beleive me its the first line in the song.

I like their single baghdad too and on their single defy you i like 100 punks

Tired_Of_You
07-14-2005, 04:12 PM
You like talking to yourself, uh? There's a edit button, next time you have something to add, click on it and add what you want.

And I know what the song is about. It's been years I listen to The Offspring, I have all their albums and English might not be my first language, but still... I'm able to understand the lyrics.

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 04:18 PM
You like talking to yourself, uh? There's a edit button, next time you have something to add, click on it and add what you want.

And I know what the song is about. It's been years I listen to The Offspring, I have all their albums and English might not be my first language, but still... I'm able to understand the lyrics.

Oh im srry im new and i ment no offense about the lyric thing just if ya didnt know the lyrics to go look. srry why is it that all the senior members always critisize the new members? how many posts does it take to become a senior?

Tired_Of_You
07-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Sorry. I'm not in a good mood. Didn't want to sound mean.

Junior and Senior member is bullshit. It's the quality of the posts that counts, not the quantity. Don't spam the board thinking you'll be respected only because you're a Senior Member. It takes 100 posts.

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 04:23 PM
...if you dont beleive me its the first line in the song.

You're doing it again. Perhaps you're not used to being around people who actually know about the band, maybe your friends don't like them or whatever and you're not used to talking to those who do know about the band, but whatever it is - stop it.

We know about the band
We know the lyrics
We probably have all their songs
We have seen all the videos

Stop being so goddamn patronising.

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 04:34 PM
srry again. god and my friends hate the offspring thats why they dont have their head any more and i keep them under my bed on the floor. So thats why im used to talking to clueless greenday worshipping losers god i need some offspring friends. So yea im sorry about that. And im not patronising

Thanks tired of you for the info ill probly see ya later im on every day

platinumpt
07-14-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey man, welcome! Ixnay is cool, Conspiracy Of One is one of my favs too. But then again, so are Smash, Ignition, Americana, Splinter, S/T... tough choice:)

Feel free to discuss the song with the guys, but try making a search first, to see if it has already been created a thread discussing what you want to discuss!

See you soon man :cool:

And tired of you is right, that member stuff is bullshit. I've subscribed to this forum a few days ago, and I'm already a senior member, so the stats don't really matter... only the substance of your posts:)

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Hey man, welcome! Ixnay is cool, Conspiracy Of One is one of my favs too. But then again, so are Smash, Ignition, Americana, Splinter, S/T... tough choice:)

Feel free to discuss the song with the guys, but try making a search first, to see if it has already been created a thread discussing what you want to discuss!

See you soon man :cool:

And tired of you is right, that member stuff is bullshit. I've subscribed to this forum a few days ago, and I'm already a senior member, so the stats don't really matter... only the substance of your posts:)

Thanks man hey you 2 are the only people nice to me today and i thank you see ya around!

Noodles is gay
07-14-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm nice, I just don't like arrogant, patronising yanks.

Conspiracy of One
07-14-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm nice, I just don't like arrogant, patronising yanks.

well i wasnt trying to be sorry im just not used to talking to people that know about the offspring :(