PDA

View Full Version : What are you most excited about on this new Offspring music video collection dvd?

Manic subsidal
07-14-2005, 10:39 PM
This dvd is going to kick so much ass, what part are you really looking foward to? Live performances? Audio commentary? The uncut version of Original Prankster with dog shit and topless girls? Talk about it here.

The 2–1/2 hour DVD showcases every one of their videos including the band-produced video rarities “Da Hui“ and “Cool To Hate.“ Further bonus features on the DVD include 5.1 surround sound; audio commentary on the videos from Dexter Holland and Noodles; a selection of live television performances; and “Guy Cohen: Where Is He Now?,“ Dexter‘s penetrating interview with the actor from “Pretty Fly (For A White Guy).”

Even though I saw all their videos already, seeing them in better quality will be cool, but I think I'm most excited about the audio commentary and live performances. I don't really care about Guy Cohen but hopefully the interview willl be funny.

I also hope they have audio commentary for all their videos also. I know I choose is going to be a good one. Man I can't wait for this :D

vintagepunkrock7
07-14-2005, 10:43 PM
im really excited about the whole thing but i really love watching the dexter and noodles commentaries.

offspring_freak_3
07-14-2005, 10:47 PM
ALL! but mainly the live performances! :D

The Weird Kid
07-14-2005, 10:48 PM
i'm excited about the whole thing but i can't wait to see all the videos in good quality

Drummerguy123
07-14-2005, 10:48 PM
I actually haven't seen all of their videos because my computer is slow and MTV sucks, so I'm glad to just be able to see all of their videos, and the 5.1 surround sound should be awesome too! :D

undesiredhope17
07-14-2005, 11:36 PM
I'm excited to just have all the music videos on a DVD, plus loads of other cool stuff. I'll be there as soon as the store opens to get my copy

offspringbaby2004
07-14-2005, 11:42 PM
I want to see everything on it, but I am mostly looking forward to the live performances on the DVD.

~mandy~

Venom Symbiote
07-15-2005, 12:11 AM
So how many days until it's out, again? For once, I'm the fucker 'round here too lazy to research something. You can all do me a favour. :D

Should only be about a week or so left now, right? :confused:

Tijs
07-15-2005, 12:13 AM
I'm excited about the entire thing! The DVD is supposedly to be released here today. Atleast.. Jesus gave me some information. He'd better not lie! I'm gonna check some stores today and watch before I go on vacation.

coke_a_holic
07-15-2005, 12:14 AM
I want teh live performances.

Kitten
07-15-2005, 12:15 AM
So how many days until it's out, again? For once, I'm the fucker 'round here too lazy to research something. You can all do me a favour. :D

Should only be about a week or so left now, right? :confused:

I don't know, don't bet on it being out on time. They haven't even released Can't Repeat on Single here.

neocon58
07-15-2005, 12:19 AM
just like spare me the details, I'm pretty sure can't repeat is radio only in australia. and i've only heard it on radio once, two weeks ago. greatest hits has had wayy more adds than splinter (still not very many though), and gh is in the top 10 in australia (#2 i think).

oh yeah, sanity australia says the dvd was out july 11, however hmv australia is saying the 25th. :confused:

TRUSTpunk
07-15-2005, 12:20 AM
The Complete Music Video Collection will be awesome and I used the Pre-order
site just to get the rare Club Me cd and a T-Shirt. I didn't buy the sticker pack
because their mainly just album covers and I have no use for it. Also today is
the last day to Pre-Order the DVD , it ends Today at 3:00 PM EST U.S. Time.

You guy's still have time to get it if you hurry.

Motaboy80
07-15-2005, 12:32 AM
Yeah! It´s Great! I´ve watched it. Awesome DVD! but I noticed one mistake or hiddentrack in live sets. I´m not sure is it made for real or is it just hidden.. --> In the root menu of the DVD there are list of live videos but the second last song (Can´t get my head around me) isn't in the list. weird... Not bad mistake but odd.

peace out!

TarachnidX
07-15-2005, 12:43 AM
I cant wait until this arrives on my doorstep! I have been waiting for them to release all of their music videos on a DVD for sooo long. Its so kool also that they have a bunch of live performances because I think they rock live. I also cant wait to hear what Dexter and Noodles have to say about the music videos, they never bore me because they are so funny together.

platinumpt
07-15-2005, 01:17 AM
I'm excited about everything!!!!

But in particular the live videos, and that stuff about the pretty fly guy... because the music videos I already have them all in my computer, and the rehearsal videos someone said in this forum they were from the "americana" video, so I have them too!

Telekinesis
07-15-2005, 03:28 AM
Atleast.. Jesus gave me some information.

do you know how funny that sounds? Lmfao

platinumpt
07-15-2005, 03:42 AM
The uncut version of Original Prankster with dog shit and topless girls? [I]The 2–1/2 hour DVD showcases every one of their videos including the band-produced video rarities “Da Hui“ and “Cool To Hate.“
About that OP stuff, haven't you ever seen the video with the dog shit uncut? The video I downloaded is uncensored in that part, it's cool! But that stuff about the topless girls... I've seen it only once in the former Offspring site, about 5 years ago (at the OP release date, more or less), they putted an announcement in their website, stating that they had the OP video totally uncensored, and so I watched it, and you could see the girls' boobies. But that's only a small part of the video, it really is not that important... the part with dog shit is much funnier!!!

About Cool To Hate, I saw a kinda home version of it in the Americana DVD, it was really pretty cool! But it also had a video for Mota! and Burn It Up. I don't know if that cool to hate is gonna be the same I've already watched. About Da Hui... wasn't that video in the DVD which came with splinter?