PDA

View Full Version : Any More UK tour gigs?

WelshWonder
07-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know if they're touring any more of the UK.......cause i want to know if they'd come to Wales or sumwhere close...if not then i'm guna try get tickets for manchester...the 4 hour trip will b worth it :D but does n e 1 know if they're touring n e where else in the UK?

Piedude
07-15-2005, 02:49 PM
We've already had topics like this and ive answered in most of them I think, they aint coming to Wales and accoridng to their tour archives they never have, despite lots of random locations in England over the years and a few in Scotland

nameless
07-17-2005, 02:19 PM
someone in another thread was complaining about them only playing the same venues every time they tour, i guess its down to the management/promoters!

Idiot
07-18-2005, 01:35 AM
I think so too. They only ever seem to play Manchester, Glasgow and London.

platinumpt
07-18-2005, 06:50 AM
It's not bad having 3 shows in Great Britain in a single tour is it??? You want even more gigs?? :)

If I want to see The Offspring this summer, I'll have to travel to Paris, which is not 4 hours away, maybe like 24 lol but it's worth it, maybe I'll go

nameless
07-22-2005, 11:22 AM
3 cities, im not sure, other bands (green day, blink 182) do loads of dates around countries! still, its good to have them back again!