PDA

View Full Version : Schapelle Corby

Skip91
07-15-2005, 08:17 PM
For all aussies on the board or anyone who's heard of her, do you reckon she's innoncent? It sounds pretty harsh to me, getting 20 years because someone put pot in her boogie board bag.

Darawk
07-15-2005, 10:20 PM
I have no idea who she is...but what the fuck!? twenty years for pot!?

Kitten
07-15-2005, 11:32 PM
Everyone pressured the country for stricter laws regarding drugs to inhibit smuggling, and now Australians are shocked by 20 years. She's just lucky she wasn't shot like some of the others were.
Also, it was 10 kgs. A boogie board doesn't gain 10 kg for no reason. Wouldn't she have looked to see what the hell was going on, instead of trying to stop security from looking in there. It's a boogie board for fuck's sake. It's not like she kept her underwear in there.

neocon58
07-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Everyone pressured the country for stricter laws regarding drugs to inhibit smuggling, and now Australians are shocked by 20 years. She's just lucky she wasn't shot like some of the others were.
Also, it was 10 kgs. A boogie board doesn't gain 10 kg for no reason. Wouldn't she have looked to see what the hell was going on, instead of trying to stop security from looking in there. It's a boogie board for fuck's sake. It's not like she kept her underwear in there.

exactly. it's just a boogie board bag, a bag that holds what is essentially a piece of foam. feather light. there is no way a piece of foam weighs ten kilos.

Skip91
07-16-2005, 02:38 AM
Well I still kinda think she's innoncent, but even if she wasn't, 20 years??
Indonesia's laws are screwed.

punk_riOt
07-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Meh, she's fucked either way.

kicktyre
07-17-2005, 11:00 PM
hey did any of you see the movie danny deckchair, for a chick flick it was pretty good

kicktyre
07-17-2005, 11:06 PM
oh just thought it was a good show, its sad about that pot head chick though 20 years is a bit excessive for reefer

Kitten
07-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Put it this way, if it was hers, then it was rather excessive for recreational use. What about the Bali Nine? Don't you think that is unfair?

Skip91
07-18-2005, 01:11 AM
Put it this way, if it was hers, then it was rather excessive for recreational use. What about the Bali Nine? Don't you think that is unfair? I dont Believe them. That is really bullshit. But they dont deserve to die. Just maybe a couple of years in jail.

Telekinesis
07-18-2005, 03:07 AM
I think she's innocent, it's really unfair what they did to her. I mean c'mon they were gonna give her the death penelty! I agree Indoneasian rules are fucked up

Kitten
07-18-2005, 06:54 AM
I think she's innocent, it's really unfair what they did to her. I mean c'mon they were gonna give her the death penelty! I agree Indoneasian rules are fucked up

Why do you think she is innocent?

Chanz
07-18-2005, 08:24 PM
I heard from someone I work with who is friends with her cousin that she is guilty coz she was onher way to bali for a friends wedding and she was supposed to bring the drugs for the after party but she got caught.... (bit of chinese wispers but gotta luv gossip) I think they are making an example out of her coz I think they are sick of people bringing drugs into their country and making money there it takes all the sales/deals away from the balinese... my thoughts ne way