PDA

View Full Version : Shoe flying at Dexter's head.

Dead Cheerleader
07-16-2005, 11:31 PM
Dude I just had this flashback. Was anyone at the Pomona show? Did you see when someone threw that giant shoe at Dexter's head and he like had to dodge it and he didn't sing the first few words of the song that they were playing? That was cool! And funny and unfortunate for Dexter. Nice fucking reflexes though. He didn't look very happy.

coke_a_holic
07-17-2005, 12:06 AM
Nice aim, whoever threw it... Before all the fanboys and fangirls come after me, I was kidding.

4eh
07-17-2005, 01:01 AM
funny thing, i has got a woodstock '99 (as i remember) video, and someone threw an empty bottle to the Dexter's head.

offspringdude17
07-17-2005, 01:38 AM
fuckin idiot how can you do something like that throwing a shoe at dexter damn if i saw that i beat the shit out of that person :mad:

killer_queen
07-17-2005, 06:02 AM
fuckin idiot how can you do something like that throwing a shoe at dexter damn if i saw that i beat the shit out of that person :mad:
Why are you calling him idiot? It was funny and Dexter looks fucking stupid on that video. I'm planning throw a bottle to Dexter's head when they come this summer. It's gonna be really fun.

Noodles is gay
07-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Why are you calling him idiot? It was funny and Dexter looks fucking stupid on that video. I'm planning throw a bottle to Dexter's head when they come this summer. It's gonna be really fun.

I really really really don't like you.

(note; not because I'm defending Dexter or anything but because your posts are ridiculous and I believe that you have the intelligence of a potato.)

killer_queen
07-17-2005, 06:48 AM
I really really really don't like you.

(note; not because I'm defending Dexter or anything but because your posts are ridiculous and I believe that you have the intelligence of a potato.)
I really really really don't care.

Mentally_Challenged
07-17-2005, 10:23 AM
potato.

Hahaha...Potato...hahaha...ah...*cough*

=|

Sinister
07-17-2005, 10:35 AM
...I believe that you have the intelligence of a potato...

you're optimistic.

Kitten
07-17-2005, 01:50 PM

That's nice, and do you call yourself an Offspring fan? Or do you just like to see people dodge things that could potentially hurt them?

Nirushika6789
07-17-2005, 01:54 PM
wtf ... wud u like someone to chuck something at u??? r u deliberately trying to ruin the show for everyone else???
OR
do u enjoy hurtin people???

u do realise if u hit him... he may have to leave and u wont hear them playing??? ure an idiot!!

Conspiracy of One
07-17-2005, 02:31 PM
OR you kud get taken away by the police. but all the other fans Like me would come and rip your arms off so no more throwing is being done by you. :D

coke_a_holic
07-17-2005, 03:17 PM
I'm a terrorist. I'm going to throw something at Dexter! Oh noez! Let's all get angry because someone tossed a show at some millionare rockstar! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jack the Tripper
07-17-2005, 03:23 PM
I think it would be funny if someone threw something at Dexter while he was singing on stage. Just don't hurt him too bad.

Dead Cheerleader
07-17-2005, 06:17 PM
He dodges that shit, he's too quick, don't even try.

Conspiracy of One
07-17-2005, 06:20 PM
hell yea why even do shit like that.......?

Dead Cheerleader
07-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Conspiracy, you're on a mission. You've posted like 500 times in 4 days or something like that. Are you grounded or something?

Conspiracy of One
07-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Nope im bored............its too hot out, my guitar is by computer, and offspring kixz ass, plus i dont have a girlfriend right now.

killer_queen
07-18-2005, 04:51 AM
wtf ... wud u like someone to chuck something at u??? r u deliberately trying to ruin the show for everyone else???
OR
do u enjoy hurtin people???

u do realise if u hit him... he may have to leave and u wont hear them playing??? ure an idiot!!
Yes, that's me.

Where My Hoes At?
07-18-2005, 05:08 AM
It would be kinda funny if instead of throwing a shoe or a bottle somebody threw like a bike or a segway or a ninja star. He wouldn't be able to dodge a ninja star.

barangatang
07-18-2005, 05:11 AM
It would be kinda funny if instead of throwing a shoe or a bottle somebody threw like a bike or a segway or a ninja star. He wouldn't be able to dodge a ninja star.

i wouldn't be so sure... dex' been known to dodge things....

Where My Hoes At?
07-18-2005, 05:12 AM
Dexter should be in The Matrix.

barangatang
07-18-2005, 05:17 AM
morhius would all be like: "dexter you are the chosen one, consintrait on your task" but morphius i don't think im ready-"watch out dexter" *bad guys start attacking them while loud offspring music starts to play*

" concentrate dexter"

*bad guys beat the liveing bejesus outta morpius*

"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo"

*dexter beats the holy shit outta bad guys*

and repeat.

platinumpt
07-18-2005, 06:42 AM
Throwing stuff at the vocalist of one of your favorite bands? Really, grow up. If I saw you doing that in a show, the next thing thrown out of the moshpit would be you.

Kitten
07-18-2005, 06:51 AM
I'm a terrorist. I'm going to throw something at Dexter! Oh noez! Let's all get angry because someone tossed a show at some millionare rockstar! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yep, and let's petition everyone in your area to throw shit at you. You'd like it too.

platinumpt
07-18-2005, 06:53 AM
Yep, and let's petition everyone in your area to throw shit at you. You'd like it too.
Well said. really, I don't know what's wrong with those people.

Nirushika6789
07-18-2005, 12:27 PM
if thats what u people do to bands u like.... then what do u do to bands u dont like.....

Camilamazed
07-18-2005, 09:21 PM
I wish from the bottom of my heart that one day the guys stop the show when a bastard throws something at them. Just like Greg from Bad religion did.Some idiots threw a bottle full of water at him and that hit his head. I fucking hate when people do that.

Sinister
07-18-2005, 09:25 PM
I wish from the bottom of my heart that one day the guys stop the show when a bastard throws something at them. Just like Greg from Bad religion did.Some idiots threw a bottle full of water at him and that hit his head. I fucking hate when people do that.

I hate when people attack my idol Dexter too. and I guess I'm gonna hate it when people will throw stuff at me onstage.

Manic subsidal
07-18-2005, 09:34 PM

Fill up the bottle with diarrhea and slam that bitch right in the face. Good luck, hope it splatters all over him.

kickass0987654321
07-18-2005, 11:12 PM
That person is an asshole whoever did that.

Offspring-Fanatic
07-19-2005, 03:14 PM
seriously, its not fun to do that to dex, or any other band member (go to that to kelly clarkston, now that would be fun)

but seriously guys, grow up, would you want to end the show for yourself, and everybody around you?? its not like they do tours in that area everyday.

Conspiracy of One
07-19-2005, 03:16 PM
Yea dont through stuff at The Offspring....................throw it at Slipknot!

Thucydides
07-19-2005, 03:18 PM
Fill up the bottle with diarrhea and slam that bitch right in the face. Good luck, hope it splatters all over him.

.....that would be absolutely fucking hilarious! :D (albeit extremely rank and mean).

pyrosk8er
07-19-2005, 03:39 PM
I think it would be cool if they had a mud war sometime with a crowd.

iatemyselfandidied
07-19-2005, 04:20 PM
the best thing to throw would be a midget

Conspiracy of One
07-19-2005, 04:21 PM
hell yea and then he would have long finger nails and slice the shit outta the Slipknot!

imissron
07-19-2005, 04:35 PM
i bet the person was either drunk and high, didn't like the song, or just doesn't like The Offspring. Fucking dumbass though, was it his shoe or did he just bring a shoe to throw at dex

Conspiracy of One
07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
If he brought a shoe he needs some mental help

^Flunik
07-20-2005, 12:37 AM
Dexter should throw the thing back into the one thrown at him :D

^Flunik
07-20-2005, 12:42 AM
dont throw at slipknot:) they r not so bad:) throw at f**king pop-singers ;) hope they all die one day:)

platinumpt
07-20-2005, 02:09 AM
I think the one who PAYS just to go to a concert throw things at the band is STUPID. So, if one dislikes, then don't go!!!!

Preecey
07-20-2005, 02:11 AM
I think the one who PAYS just to go to a concert throw things at the band is STUPID. So, if one dislikes, then don't go!!!!
Yeah, unless it's a Westlife concert. If that is the case, take bricks.

Autonomist
07-20-2005, 05:51 AM
It's always amusing to vision a midget being thrown on stage. Or a pig. Both are good.

deep-fried dog-food sushi
07-20-2005, 07:38 AM

why the fuck would that be funny...

someone should throw a fucking burger and a (aluminum) medal at him for being such a great musician.

bluefudge
07-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Nice.. well.. the 1 who throwed a shoeo on dexter must have gone mad!

killer_queen
07-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah, unless it's a Westlife concert. If that is the case, take bricks.
I loooove Westlife... I never throw anything to them. They're my heros.

dextermyideal
07-21-2005, 05:35 AM
He didn't look very happy.

of course i didn't look very happy...
he's taken a shoe on his face and he had to look very happy? i don't understand that!

bluefudge
07-21-2005, 08:02 AM
of course i didn't look very happy...
he's taken a shoe on his face and he had to look very happy? i don't understand that!
yeah.. if some one throwing a shoe at Dexters face.. I don't think is happy.. cause some guy that should be in jail(thats what i think) crashing down he's song.. i dont think it should be like that.

imissron
07-21-2005, 11:06 AM
If Dexter dodged the shoe, did it hit somebody else