PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis Can't Wait to see the Offspring!!

shesgotissues
07-17-2005, 02:00 PM
It's been too long!!

Hoping Defy You (and other heavier-guitar songs) in addition to Gone Away (for all us females) are included in your set list!

Was great to hear Defy You again on the Greatest Hits CD. Great vocals and guitar.

Indianapolis...don't forget to vote for Offspring to play 10 minutes longer through the Warped Tour website:
Please visit http://www.warpedtour.com and click on the Energizer Encore (10 minutes) ad.

seth0019
07-17-2005, 06:47 PM
Hey, I don't know if you know this but you can vote multiple times on that Warped Tour website for the 10 minutes longer thing. It's really simple. First vote, if you haven't already. Then wait between 30 and 50 minutes (I'm not really sure how long you have to wait). Then just go to your desktop and right click on Internet Explorer. Then click "Internet Properties", a new window will then pop up. Click "Delete Cookies". Now Just go to the Warped Tour website and vote again. It may seem a little difficult but it's really easy. It may also see tedious but if you keep doing it you can get some votes in for your city. I've put in at least 50 votes for The Offspring in Virginia Beach, and if you vote for The Offspring in Virginia Beach then I'll vote for them in Indianapolis (I've already voted once).

shesgotissues
07-18-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm a computer programmer, so I understand the cookie thing. Thanks for the tip.

Returned you the favor. :)

Mike_911
07-18-2005, 10:26 AM
can't wait for wednesday!!!!!!!