PDA

View Full Version : will offspring come back to mexico?

chewie_wookee
11-14-2004, 10:17 AM
I am from Mexico and i'm a big fan of the offspring, but i've never seen them live, i thought that in their tour to south america they would go up and visit mexico, but i was wrong.
Do anyone knows if they are going to visit mexico soon?

bhg_rulz2
11-14-2004, 12:48 PM
i live in mexico too! hahaha....yo kiero ke vengan w! (i wish they come)...desde el 1999 no an venido =S...vivo en culiacan...algo alejado del DF...pero ya pedi permiso para ir en el 2005 y ya me lo dieron haha =D,,,,(traduction --> since 1999 there's no offspring in here...i live in culiacan...it's far from D.F...but i already ask for permission for the next year haha and i have the permission :D hahaha)

i really want to see the live!

offspring rulz!

MirandaV
11-15-2004, 06:32 AM
I really think they 'll visit south-america again next tour and maybe mexico too then

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-16-2004, 01:09 PM
I really think they 'll visit south-america again next tour and maybe mexico too then
God hear you.!!!

PresidentKiller
11-27-2004, 08:45 PM
From Larry Tull, one of the Offspring's managers...

We were actually trying to get a show booked in Mexico City right at the end of the South American tour but it happened to fall right after Halloween and the promoter was saying we needed to stay away from certain dates because they were too close to Dia De Los Muertos (spelling ok?) celebrations. The available dates with the venues just didnít work with our schedule.

The band are looking at possibly doing some one-offs in January maybe in Hawaii and Mexico.

cony
11-28-2004, 07:15 AM

Y q se pasen por chile tambien :(