PDA

View Full Version : Changing my name

Mota___Boy
07-18-2005, 05:08 AM
How do i do this?
Will i just re-register or can the mods do it?
There's already someone called Mota Boy so thought it'd be best.
I've been using this name for bout 3-4 years on forums all over ye olde interweb so i'd prob go for something like ***Mota#2*** if thats all good.
just to avoid confusion.

Kerr
07-18-2005, 06:41 AM
You have to re-register. I did, when I decided "Jimbob2005" really sucked balls.

Preecey
07-18-2005, 06:46 AM
It's a pity you can't just change your name, but then spammers would probably abuse it and it'd cause a lot of confusion anyhow.

Kerr
07-18-2005, 06:56 AM
It's a pity you can't just change your name, but then spammers would probably abuse it and it'd cause a lot of confusion anyhow.
True quite true. Still, it is a shame I couldn't just change mine. Then again, I am not one of those who worry so much about my post count. I'd be on over 2500 if I continued under Jimbob2005. If I had joined in October, I'd be one of the highest posters. But I honestly couldn't care less.

Noodles is gay
07-18-2005, 07:32 AM
I wanted to change my name but the lovely admin ignored my email. I'm NiG now anyway though so it's not all that bad.

My precious post-count. My Precious...

the_GoDdEsS
07-18-2005, 08:39 AM
Too bad you won't ever reach the brilliance that is the real Mota Boy here.
I'd say re-register since changing names does not work.

Tizzalicious
07-18-2005, 08:54 AM
You'd have to re-register yeah...but yes, definitely do, because Mota_Boy does post a lot, and he is quite well known, so this would be very confusing.

Mota___Boy
07-18-2005, 09:55 AM

WOW. You're a real charmer aint you.

wheelchairman
07-18-2005, 09:57 AM
How could you not know there was another Mota_Boy on here? You fucking added the extra "_" because that name was already taking. Way to suck the intelligence out of everything, jerk.

Mannen som blev en gris
07-18-2005, 10:03 AM
How could you not know there was another Mota_Boy on here? You fucking added the extra "_" because that name was already taking. Way to suck the intelligence out of everything, jerk.
Maybe he didn't know he still posted.....

Tizzalicious
07-18-2005, 10:18 AM

Way to steal my ideas off MSN!

0r4ng3
07-18-2005, 10:31 AM
I tried once, but there was some problem with e-mail adresses. How do you fix that?

Noodles is gay
07-18-2005, 10:34 AM
I tried once, but there was some problem with e-mail adresses. How do you fix that?

erase your email address on your account then register the same email with the new one - should work.

wheelchairman
07-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Way to steal my ideas off MSN!
I knew I got it from somewhere. haha. sorry about that. You're the genius behind the man.

Mota Boy
07-27-2005, 02:25 PM
How do i do this?
Will i just re-register or can the mods do it?
There's already someone called Mota Boy so thought it'd be best.
I've been using this name for bout 3-4 years on forums all over ye olde interweb so i'd prob go for something like ***Mota#2*** if thats all good.
just to avoid confusion.
Oh shit, I just saw this. Good thinkin' kid, but Mota#2 is kinda gay. I've been using this name for about five years now. On this site.

Anyway, ma e-time is running out. Good luck with the new name.

XYlophonetreeZ
07-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Just put MOTA BOY in caps, use the mad face emoticon for every post, begin every post with "Eeeeeeem......" and end them all with "NO MORE HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS."

Mota Boy
07-27-2005, 06:26 PM
This is why I love you, AngryLittleMan.

Conspiracy of One
07-27-2005, 06:56 PM
you love an angry little man?.....................sound kinda gay

Mota Boy
07-28-2005, 03:30 AM
Who the fuck gave you the misimpression that you can reply to my posts, talk to me as if we're equals? You're absolutely worthless as a human being, not even worth the $4 I could get selling you as firewood. Never fucking speak to me again.

Mota Boy
07-28-2005, 03:35 AM

WOW. You're a real charmer aint you.
Yes, yes she is.

Tizzalicious
07-28-2005, 06:45 AM
I knew I got it from somewhere. haha. sorry about that. You're the genius behind the man.

Obviously!

Hmmz, that guy didn't seem to have changed his name yet though.

XYlophonetreeZ
07-29-2005, 12:39 AM
This is why I love you, AngryLittleMan.

Close... actually it was Nasty Little Man. For some reason no one can ever remember that name. Maybe AngryLittleMan would have been better.

And CO1 is generally acknowledged to be a little bitch. That's all I know about that.

Tee hee... Mota Boy's flirting with me. I'd put a smiley in here, but none of them are gay enough for my mood right now.

:p This one comes close.

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-03-2005, 06:34 AM

You love the cock. I never said i didn't realise that there was another Mota on this site, and well done genius i did add the '___' to get the name accepted but i was hoping that it was someone who'd registered with the name then fucked off. Didn't know the dude had been here like 5 fucking years. What was the point in getting shitty about it anyway? You get some kinda power trip from being a hardman over the net? Get a grip and get a life you shit eating, cock smoking, finger loving (but only when it's in your arse) prick. :)

Tizzalicious
08-03-2005, 06:41 AM
You love the cock. I never said i didn't realise that there was another Mota on this site, and well done genius i did add the '___' to get the name accepted but i was hoping that it was someone who'd registered with the name then fucked off. Didn't know the dude had been here like 5 fucking years. What was the point in getting shitty about it anyway? You get some kinda power trip from being a hardman over the net? Get a grip and get a life you shit eating, cock smoking, finger loving (but only when it's in your arse) prick. :)

It was actually me who said that stuff about adding the '___'. And yes, I do love the cock.

Fucking hell. I hit the edit button again.

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-03-2005, 06:45 AM
It was wheelchairman who said about the '___'
9th post from the top.

Either way it was him my anger was vented at. Not looking to fall out with anyone or that.

Tizzalicious
08-03-2005, 06:49 AM
Yeah, but if you'd have read a bit further, you'd have seen that I said the exact same thing to him on MSN.

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-03-2005, 06:53 AM
Why would you be discussing me on MSN?

Tizzalicious
08-03-2005, 06:55 AM
because we know mota_boy (we just met him), so we were talking about how another mota___boy signed up.

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-03-2005, 06:58 AM
Fair play man. Can i ask you another question? In all honesty now, i really don't care what the answer is but tell me.....

Have I been a total cunt to someone and not noticed? Did i blank out on night on the piss and come in here starting shit with people cos a few posters on here have given me shit for very little reason at all. I don't really care but i came here to make friends and meet new peeps.
So really.....have i been a cunt?

Tizzalicious
08-03-2005, 07:00 AM
No you haven't, we were just amazed you chose a name with dashes after it said mota_boy was taken and were then shocked there was someone here with the same name.

Plus people on messageboards are often assholes in general. And newbies usually suck. So you have to prove that you don't suck. And it'll be hard.

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-03-2005, 07:11 AM
[QUOTE=Tizzalicious] and were then shocked there was someone here with the same name.[QUOTE]

I wan't shocked or didn't mean to give that impression its just that a few times i've found that someone was using the name then never came back so i'd just change it slightly.

Aint going to go outta my way to 'prove' myself but don't you think newbies need slightly more time to get to know people before dickheads like that guy over in the 'post your boobs' thread wade in with retarded opinions based on a single post? It's not like they're the only people who've ever used a forum.

Tizzalicious
08-03-2005, 07:18 AM
Yeah, well, that wasn't a very impressive first post ;)

Plus that was Sin Studly.

Just try not to be a moron, and things will be fine.

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Yeah, well, that wasn't a very impressive first post ;)

It wasn't shakespear but then again the thread it was in was called 'post your boobs'
I just hate people who think they're so much better than someone else, then start talking down to them just because they've been coming to a website for like 3 years. What kinda egomaniac thinks that gives them any kind of authority over anyone?

wheelchairman
08-03-2005, 01:41 PM
The fact that you got so offended, that you'd try and insult me by hinting that I was gay. Has to be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. I was right the first time, way to suck the intelligence out of everything. Please continue to call me gay you homophobic piece of white trash.

JoY
08-04-2005, 06:58 AM
Plus people on messageboards are often assholes in general. And newbies usually suck. So you have to prove that you don't suck. And it'll be hard.
hahahahahaha!!

I tried so hard.. & got SO far... *sniff* but in the end...
yeah..

what if a Newbie just already proved he/she sucks? THEN it's going to be hard (lolz, hard). but I remember some Newbies on here just fitted in like a fucking glove.

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-04-2005, 07:47 AM

^^^^
The bullshit above is why i got so pissed of wheelchairman. You started the shit.
Don't call me homaphobic i never hinted/said you where gay, i said
1) You like being fingered in the ass, plenty of straight people practise this as if you slip the finger into the hole at the point of climax it's meant to increase the 'high'. Might not be yours or my idea of a good time but it happens.

2) You love giving head. This was just meant as a general insult and also doesn't make you gay as bi peeps give head aswell.

You waded in being an asshole before i'd even got started!

platinumpt
08-04-2005, 10:49 AM
^^^^
The bullshit above is why i got so pissed of wheelchairman. You started the shit.
1) You like being fingered in the ass, plenty of straight people practise this as if you slip the finger into the hole at the point of climax it's meant to increase the 'high'. Might not be yours or my idea of a good time but it happens.

2) You love giving head. This was just meant as a general insult and also doesn't make you gay as bi peeps give head aswell.

Wow man, you registered a few days ago and you've already made a lot of friends....

As someone said in a thread I saw a few hours ago: don't take what's said in this forum seriously, or you'll get pissed off many times! If you really want to reply to unpleasant posts, use mostly irony, with no direct insults, pretending you didn't care about anything... it usually works, and it even helps to calm yourself down if you somehow got angry.

But my main advice is: don't take things personally. Try not to "mark" nicknames, 'cause a few members here have 1 or more aliases. And be peaceful. Don't be too controversial... it's working with me I think, and I'm a n00b too...

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-05-2005, 01:33 AM
Yeah suppose i should calm it a bit. Just hate people being cocks for no reason but like you said i'd have to stay angry quite a bit.
You seem a sensible dude. Nice one

I call a halt to the hatred and formally beg the forgivness of wheelchairman.
Game over, my bad.

Tizzalicious
08-05-2005, 02:05 AM

and girls! don't forget girls.

which of course...dear...wheelchairman...girl...you are.

platinumpt
08-05-2005, 02:25 AM
Yeah suppose i should calm it a bit. Just hate people being cocks for no reason but like you said i'd have to stay angry quite a bit.
You seem a sensible dude. Nice one

I call a halt to the hatred and formally beg the forgivness of wheelchairman.
Game over, my bad.
OK, I understand what you're saying, believe me.

It's good you made that decision:) See you around, Offspring fan!

wheelchairman
08-05-2005, 12:48 PM
^^^^

Don't be so trite as to think you can get out of being accused homophobic by simple semantics. You accused me of these things, with the intent to insult. And the rather simple insult of accusing me to be gay and hoping that I am insecure enough to get offended. That's pathetic. You are a pathetic homophobe.

And Tizz, a guy can give head on a girl these days. The slang has become ambiguous.

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-08-2005, 01:28 AM
I'm gonna go base level now.

Whatever, blow me.

jasofern
08-08-2005, 03:40 AM
dude, have a fucking cry.