PDA

View Full Version : Question about buying the offspring music video dvd

Manic subsidal
07-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Ok I tried to pre-order the new offspring dvd, but I realized that it's going to take days to get shipped to me. Not only do I cry every night saying "I want my offspring now :(" but I'm also going to Europe soon so I might not even get to watch the dvd because I'll already be off to Europe. I'm going for three weeks and let me just tell you, waiting that long for Offspring goodness is impossible. It's harder than blowing yourself so I'm not even going to risk buying this online.

So my alternative solution is to buy it at a store on July 19th. The problem for that though is most of the stores I check out NEVER have Offspring cds. Like target for example, I look at the O section and Oasis is the only band there. I know other stores would have this new dvd like best buy, but it's too far away.

There's a mall close by and there's sam goody's or whatver that's called. Would they have the new offspring dvd? I have a feeling they will, but it might be like $20 more. So my question is, which big store you think would have this new offspring dvd? And for the normal $10 price hopefully. I just don't want to spend my whole day looking for this damn dvd, even though it would probably be worth it :D Thanks..

dain84
07-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Ok I tried to pre-order the new offspring dvd, but I realized that it's going to take days to get shipped to me. Not only do I cry every night saying "I want my offspring now :(" but I'm also going to Europe soon so I might not even get to watch the dvd because I'll already be off to Europe. I'm going for three weeks and let me just tell you, waiting that long for Offspring goodness is impossible. It's harder than blowing yourself so I'm not even going to risk buying this online.

So my alternative solution is to buy it at a store on July 19th. The problem for that though is most of the stores I check out NEVER have Offspring cds. Like target for example, I look at the O section and Oasis is the only band there. I know other stores would have this new dvd like best buy, but it's too far away.

There's a mall close by and there's sam goody's or whatver that's called. Would they have the new offspring dvd? I have a feeling they will, but it might be like $20 more. So my question is, which big store you think would have this new offspring dvd? And for the normal $10 price hopefully. I just don't want to spend my whole day looking for this damn dvd, even though it would probably be worth it :D Thanks..

Sam Goody has it. Sometimes it's $12.99 when stuff comes out.

Manic subsidal
07-18-2005, 12:51 PM
On this offspring forum, they should really have a sub-forum called "Offspring quickies". So if somebody had a little Offspring question, they could just post it there. Oh well, whatever, just an idea.

Awesome, thanks dain84. That's all I needed to know.