PDA

View Full Version : Question for Dexter

IKnowUWannaHitThis
07-18-2005, 12:34 PM
I was wondering, why didnt you put I Choose on the greatest hits album? Also can you tell me where i can listen to the album version of Dirty Magic on the internet? You guys rock!

Nirushika6789
07-18-2005, 12:36 PM
no offence but there is no chance in hell that dexter will answer ure Question!! if he did everyone wud be askin him stuff!!

and im not being rude im just lettin u know

btw.. Welcome to The Boards

offspring kid
07-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Dude Go Make Your Own GH (says in a politly)

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-18-2005, 01:14 PM
I was wondering, why didnt you put I Choose on the greatest hits album? Also can you tell me where i can listen to the album version of Dirty Magic on the internet? You guys rock!

Hi dude, welcome...i wont roll the red carpet out for you but anyways, you can listen to Dirty Magic in the 'Music' section, and Dexter and Noodles, Greg K, Higgins, and so forth are busy at the warped tour. But you're new so you're allowed to make mistakes...but don't do it again!

smileemptysoul44
07-18-2005, 01:50 PM
dexter wouldnt answer that stupid question any way

Noodles is gay
07-18-2005, 01:56 PM

Well I was going to but then Noods didn't want to because he doesn't like it very much (I think he was just disgruntled that Greg got to play a decent bassline in it, but never mind). Also I felt that there were some much bigger 'hits' that deserved a place - the cd can only have so many tracks on it.

I don't know where you can; perhaps some kind soul here could tell you (it's not like I ever look up my songs on the interweb).

Thank you.

DarrellOCguy
07-18-2005, 05:00 PM
thanks dexter...

lol

Camilamazed
07-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Amen to dex.

Why on earth people spend their chance of asking something really worth answering.They must be pretty much fed up with this kind of question.... =/