PDA

View Full Version : Hidden fetures on Complete Videos DVD

Hyper nova
07-18-2005, 02:19 PM
Here You go the Location to 3 Hidden/Bonus Features on the DVD (think that is all)

1. Go to The Discography select splinter and enter. Go up to Hit that and press left an arrow apears pointing to the head. Then enter. This take you to a japanese Marching band live perfomance of Hit That.

2. Go to Disography again but next go to the The Greatest HIts and then go up to one of the songs and press left. The sculls eyes light up in red then press enter. Youll get an early performace of 'Get it right' from 93

3. Again in th Disc. go to the Self Titled and press left from DIscography to get a hidden 'back' button. This takes you to some early practive footage of Dexter and greg in late teens early 80's with Dexter on drums.

Just to make clear when i say 'back' I mean a back button in the menu apears (a little red arrow) like all the other CDs in the Disc. section to go back and forth between the diffent track listings. But this take you all the way "BACK" (see what i did there) to the 80's BEfore even the selftitled

offspring kid
07-18-2005, 02:23 PM
COOL MAN thanks !........i dont get it WHy Hide Stuff ??

offspring kid
07-18-2005, 02:25 PM
hey there's no * back * button on my dvd Remote

Hyper nova
07-18-2005, 02:26 PM

For fun

And its really small stuff. Err i found them all by myself and i got quite excited when i could find them.

So I'd say just a bit of fun. and its stuff for the fans really and places like this is where fans are and they know people will find and post like me.

Hyper nova
07-18-2005, 02:28 PM
hey there's no * back * button on my dvd Remote

no press left from the disc. button on S/T and a littel red back arrow apears like all the other cds in the disc section do.

offspring kid
07-18-2005, 02:33 PM
no press left ftom the disc. button on S/T and a littel red back arrow apears liek all the other cds inthe disc section do.

AAAh ok thanks ( i havent got the DVD yet )

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-18-2005, 02:37 PM
Here You go the Location to 3 Hidden Fetures on the DVD (think that is all)

1. Go to The Discography select splinter and enter. Go up to Hit that and press left an arrow apears pointing to the head. Then enter. This take you to a japanese Marching band live perfomance of Hit That.

2. Go to Disography again but next go to the The Greatest HIts and then go up to one of the songs and press left. The sculls eyes light up in red then press enter. Youll get an early performace of 'Get it right' from 93

3. Again in th Disc. go to the Self Titled and press left from DIscography to get a hidden 'back' button. This takes you to some early practive footage of Dexter and greg in late teens early 80's with Dexter on drums.

Just to make clear when i say 'back' I mean a back button in the menu apears (a lkittle red arrow) like all the other CDs in the Disc. section to go back and forth between the diffent track listings

Many thanks!!

dain84
07-18-2005, 02:38 PM
thanks! I'll try that when I pick it up tomorrow!

IdiotOfTheDay
07-18-2005, 07:01 PM
It makes them cooler and specialer, duh.

NickyNineDoors
07-18-2005, 08:06 PM
yes

curiosity of one

:D

offspring_freak_3
07-18-2005, 08:12 PM
thanks dude! :D I will try when mine dvd to arrive day 25 of August. :( itīs a long time :(

Conspiracy of One
07-18-2005, 08:48 PM
yea that is a long time......... i feel for ya man

Camilamazed
07-18-2005, 09:38 PM
That'l be be a lot usefull when I get the DVD. Thanks. =)

NDM1
07-18-2005, 10:58 PM
Yeah it will be useful, ill probably check out the hidden features before i watch the whole thing.

BuddyHolly
07-19-2005, 10:09 AM
THANKS!!!!!!! I was already wondering where those videos were. :cool:

sourskittle
07-19-2005, 05:28 PM
the old stuff is the garage days from americana, i thought they were gonna have more footage

SMASH0390
07-26-2005, 09:07 PM
just got it today infact im using ur tips right now

FFX-ME
07-28-2005, 07:41 AM
cool man i thought i had them all i was wrong

The Cinder
07-28-2005, 08:12 AM
Here You go the Location to 3 Hidden/Bonus Features on the DVD (think that is all)

Just to make clear when i say 'back' I mean a back button in the menu apears (a little red arrow) like all the other CDs in the Disc. section to go back and forth between the diffent track listings. But this take you all the way "BACK" (see what i did there) to the 80's BEfore even the selftitled

Thanks very much I would never find those hidden things!

Obie2trice
07-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Thanks, Greg K really looks cool in the Get it Right video :)

Jojan
07-29-2005, 09:26 AM
Greg has fucking long hair in the 1993 performance! And Greg and Noodles are on "wrong" sides of the stage! :O

skin50
07-29-2005, 06:46 PM
that is sweet

Conspiracy of One
07-29-2005, 06:48 PM
yes

curiosity of one

:D

stop making fun of me! *runs away sobbing*

wishomie
07-29-2005, 06:53 PM
thats pretty cool.

Conspiracy of One
07-29-2005, 07:58 PM
thats pretty cool.

http://www.rnb.hpg.ig.com.br/dexter17.jpg

http://www.rnb.hpg.ig.com.br/dexter15.jpg

Ha thats awesome

hughesyboy
07-31-2005, 04:46 AM
Thanks, Greg K really looks cool in the Get it Right video :)

Well he mite be more "into it" than he is these days, but my god thats an ugly haircut!!! An undercut and long ontop...yuck!

But the rest of the dvd is awesome!!
Love the live performances! Any1 else reckon "Gotta Get Away" sounds better in the live video than in the clip? I have a new found respect for that song now.

RobinoZombie
07-31-2005, 05:06 AM
Well he mite be more "into it" than he is these days, but my god thats an ugly haircut!!! An undercut and long ontop...yuck!

But the rest of the dvd is awesome!!
Love the live performances! Any1 else reckon "Gotta Get Away" sounds better in the live video than in the clip? I have a new found respect for that song now.

Im having troubbles with Gotta Get Away and COAP live, dont know why, they gets really thin when they play them live, and theres some feeling int those studio songs which gives me the chills everytime i listen too them, but i dont get that feeling live, this is specially with GGA

Jojan
07-31-2005, 08:23 AM
Mine fucked up a little during All I Want and Gone Away. Then I put the DVDplayer on top the TV instead of having the TV on the player.

The Knob
11-09-2005, 02:14 AM
any easter eggs in americana?

Gayman
10-18-2006, 06:29 AM
I brought this thread alive because i wanted a answer to the same question above me.

Venom Symbiote
10-18-2006, 06:37 AM
I sincerely doubt it. The Americana DVD was kind of before the whole "easter egg" fad, I would think.

Gayman
10-18-2006, 02:17 PM
yeah, could be. Can somebody certify this?

Apathy
10-18-2006, 04:02 PM
When the Greatest Hits DVD came out, there were about fifty threads asking about easter eggs, and people saying they found some.

When the Americana DVD came out, I remember no such threads. So I'd also guess no.

Venom Symbiote
10-18-2006, 04:49 PM
While we're at it, I couldn't be fucked reading through the four pages of this thread right now: are there any on Huck It besides the alternate Vultures track?

I'm pretty sure there isn't anything secret there, just confirming. I may have missed something.

darea
10-20-2006, 08:28 AM
thanks Ill try that tonight

Gayman
10-20-2006, 08:13 PM
While we're at it, I couldn't be fucked reading through the four pages of this thread right now: are there any on Huck It besides the alternate Vultures track?

I'm pretty sure there isn't anything secret there, just confirming. I may have missed something.

Don't think so. By the way, how is the alternate Vultures thing is supposed to work? I mean, when I watch the dvd with my own player it always plays the normal, album version of Vultures during the flying and jumping of Dexter, but when I watch it downstairs, with our families player, it always plays the alternate version during the same clip. Weird or what?

dexrocks07
10-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Also, I found out in the dvd, that in the live performances it doesn't list Can't Get My Head Around You. It appears after Come Out And Play...i think...

sorry, I don't have a dvd player right now, so I don't really remember exactly what it's after

Venom Symbiote
10-21-2006, 06:05 PM
Oh, no problem, Gayman. That would just be your different DVD players having separate default settings. If you go to the "menu" or "setup" option (forget specifically what they call it on the disc) there will be a choice of "5.1 Surround" or "Stereo". Mine sets the default to "stereo" (album version), but if you change that screen to "5.1 Surround" it will automatically select the alternate verse on that segment of the disc.

Your two DVD players just set it differently by default, no biggie.

Hope that helps.

zacsta
10-21-2006, 07:02 PM
of course i find this out while my friend is borrowing it for the week-end

Gayman
10-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Oh, no problem, Gayman. That would just be your different DVD players having separate default settings. If you go to the "menu" or "setup" option (forget specifically what they call it on the disc) there will be a choice of "5.1 Surround" or "Stereo". Mine sets the default to "stereo" (album version), but if you change that screen to "5.1 Surround" it will automatically select the alternate verse on that segment of the disc.

Your two DVD players just set it differently by default, no biggie.

Hope that helps.

OK. Thanks for that :)
I have been wondering the reason for this for a while now. Thanks.

Original prankstA
10-21-2006, 07:52 PM
search button dumbo

bobinator
10-22-2006, 11:20 PM
of course i find this out while my friend is borrowing it for the week-end

dylan the dumbass?

zacsta
10-22-2006, 11:50 PM
what?
ten freaking characters

bobinator