PDA

View Full Version : drummingness

Hit_That
07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
who does the drumming for the song thats after cant get my head around you on the GH? is it atom or josh freeze again?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Wrong section, moved.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
07-18-2005, 04:35 PM
wORD .

bouncingcoles
07-18-2005, 04:37 PM
who does the drumming for the song thats after cant get my head around you on the GH? is it atom or josh freeze again?

its atom, same with cant repeat. whoever doesnt think that is fucking stupid

IdiotOfTheDay
07-18-2005, 05:55 PM
its atom, same with cant repeat. whoever doesnt think that is fucking stupid
It's not Atom on Can't Repeat. In both places where a drummer is credited in that booklet, Josh Freese is credited on Can't Repeat. They wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Do you have any proof it wasn't Josh Freese on Can't Repeat? Because I'm fully prepared to have made this post to be proven wrong, as usual. But I'm pretty sure it was Josh Freese.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
07-18-2005, 07:14 PM
It's not Atom on Can't Repeat. In both places where a drummer is credited in that booklet, Josh Freese is credited on Can't Repeat. They wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Do you have any proof it wasn't Josh Freese on Can't Repeat? Because I'm fully prepared to have made this post to be proven wrong, as usual. But I'm pretty sure it was Josh Freese.

Burn .

Conspiracy of One
07-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Josh i think

oreo doreo!
07-18-2005, 08:51 PM
i dunno about all this, but all the drummers are/were awesome!

i really like the drums on I Choose and Pay the Man

platinumpt
07-19-2005, 07:18 AM
It's Josh Freese, it says in the booklet, even though Atom appears in the video. (Ahh wait you were talking about "next to you"... I'm not sure about that one, I don't remember if there was any mention to that in the booklet...) but remember Can't Get My Head Around You. Josh Freese played the drums in that song, but, as in Can't Repeat video, it's Atom that plays with the band. Which makes me think that Can't Repeat was recorded at the time of Splinter. I dunno, I don't care, it's a great song, that's all!!!

0r4ng3
07-19-2005, 08:39 AM
How do explain that Can't Repeat was produced by Jerry Finn, when Splinter was produced by Brendan O' Brian?

The song that they were working on with Atom, the one that was news on the main page, was Next to You.

platinumpt
07-19-2005, 10:24 AM
How do explain that Can't Repeat was produced by Jerry Finn, when Splinter was produced by Brendan O' Brian?

The song that they were working on with Atom, the one that was news on the main page, was Next to You.
I don't know. Someone made a mistake then. I'm just saying what I read, and I've confirmed it already... but I think my "theory" is kinda logical, 'cause The Offspring wouldn't call for Josh Freese just to play a single song I guess... so they should've done that by the time of Splinter... but then again, that producer shit fucked up everything:D

dain84
07-19-2005, 11:30 AM
I don't know. Someone made a mistake then. I'm just saying what I read, and I've confirmed it already... but I think my "theory" is kinda logical, 'cause The Offspring wouldn't call for Josh Freese just to play a single song I guess... so they should've done that by the time of Splinter... but then again, that producer shit fucked up everything:D
Dexter wrote Can't repeat on his plane trip!

platinumpt
07-19-2005, 12:31 PM
wow where did you read that :eek:
then probably that shit about Josh Freese playing drums in can't repeat must have been a mistake, or something :confused:

IdiotOfTheDay
07-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Maybe he just wrote the lyrics on the trip. Everything is recorded separately, so maybe everythin but the vocals were done, and finished those in the plane.